Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This post is not a joke. What will happen when
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1,056

This post is not a joke. What will happen when

Jan 21, 2021, 11:52 AM

President Biden undergoes that first all encompassing physical that incoming Presidents get, and it shows that he is in either early Dementia, or Alzheimers? (You know Kamala Harris is sitting in the starting blocks just waiting for that diagnosis.) Do the White House doctors cover it up, or do they actually let the public in on it? And what will actually happen leadership wise when it happens? You know Biden will not just step aside, as hard and long as he has worked to finally sit behind The Big Desk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting question

Jan 21, 2021, 11:54 AM

Cover up by the doctors

Didn’t Trump pass his with flying colors?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, that may prove that Biden can bullsh!t his way

Jan 21, 2021, 11:58 AM

through the mental part of the exam. The Donald may not have been senile, but he for sure was unhinged.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This post is not a joke. What will happen when

Jan 21, 2021, 11:57 AM

Joe Biden Bike GIF by GIPHY News - Find & Share on GIPHY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Three year olds can ride a bike, Coach

Jan 21, 2021, 11:58 AM

Riding a bike isn't the gold standard of health and mental stability.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: Three year olds can ride a bike, Coach

Jan 21, 2021, 2:41 PM

Neither is riding a golf cart around.

Not sure what this reply is trying to convey. I would

Jan 21, 2021, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: This post is not a joke. What will happen when ]

bet that many with Dementia or Alzheimers could ride bicycles just fine (and probably in a straighter line) than that video clip of Old Joe?

With the mask and sunglasses - that could be anybody. My

Jan 21, 2021, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: This post is not a joke. What will happen when ]

guess is Kevin Kline.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the chinese are experts at video propaganda***

Jan 21, 2021, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: This post is not a joke. What will happen when ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it would be covered up for the sake of the country.

Jan 21, 2021, 12:00 PM

Biden does sound like an elderly man when he speaks - I hope his brain is still hitting on all cylinders, but his body is just failing him a little bit...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he is a V-7 at best right now. America has already

Jan 21, 2021, 12:03 PM

proven they will accept a physically frail President, at least during a World War. But, that may have contributed to the amendment to make two terms the limit.

Re: I think it would be covered up for the sake of the country.

Jan 21, 2021, 12:07 PM [ in reply to I think it would be covered up for the sake of the country. ]

Seriously, you think allowing a demented old man with CRS and early Alzheimer's, who stumbles around the WH and can't remember what state he's in should be kept in office FOR THE SAKE OF THE COUNTRY? Uneffing believable! You might want to rethink that post, right!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No - that would be a trick question to ask him what state

Jan 21, 2021, 12:11 PM

he's in - since DC is not a state.

If he's early onset dementia - his cabinet could keep things rolling with him as a figurehead...

more free stuff paid by evil

Jan 21, 2021, 12:00 PM

Rich people...and defunded police

Re: This post is not a joke. What will happen when

Jan 21, 2021, 12:08 PM

Probably cover it up. I think that's the simple answer. They probably don't want to risk the uncertainty with the markets or foreign enemies, and would quietly try to get him to bow out on his own terms. Or give Harris more power behind the scenes.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I'm sure there is a plan in place for this scenario, kinda

Jan 21, 2021, 12:17 PM

like there was for Reagan. Regardless, we'll still be in a much better position than we would be with Donny D u m b a s s at the helm.

LOL***

Jan 21, 2021, 12:30 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we can run through 4 years of Trump

Jan 21, 2021, 1:18 PM

and 4 years of Obama, we can surely run 4 years without Joe. Our government runs on its own these days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, some of you guys really have not paid attention to

Jan 21, 2021, 1:42 PM

Trump. While Trump may not have dementia, he was/is a prolific liar. His QAnon buddies have been in the news the last few days stating they are not happy that Trump lied to them.

Whatever the Deep State wants it will get***

Jan 21, 2021, 2:05 PM

It really is a joke....

Jan 21, 2021, 2:45 PM

I think the premise that Biden for sure will have dementia evident in his first physical is laughable.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1,056
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic