Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Coronavirus theory I heard this morning.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

New Coronavirus theory I heard this morning.

Mar 12, 2020, 11:07 AM

I figure the boreds could have a fun time with this one because I know we have some conspiracy theorists lurking around here.

I had someone suggest to me that all of the 5G towers are giving off radiation and are causing people to get sick.

My response was that I doubt they have the 5G towers spread all over China.

I was wrong. China already has over 100,000 5G towers up and running.

The person who proposed this to me said that the theory is that this is being done on purpose for population control.

What do the conspiracy theorists think about that idea?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Coronavirus theory I heard this morning.

Mar 12, 2020, 11:20 AM

TigersO said:

I figure the boreds could have a fun time with this one because I know we have some conspiracy theorists lurking around here.

I had someone suggest to me that all of the 5G towers are giving off radiation and are causing people to get sick.

My response was that I doubt they have the 5G towers spread all over China.

I was wrong. China already has over 100,000 5G towers up and running.

The person who proposed this to me said that the theory is that this is being done on purpose for population control.

What do the conspiracy theorists think about that idea?

People need to learn to listen to scientists, not quacks like you are listening to.

Mar 12, 2020, 11:22 AM

Absolutely. It is transmitted by wild dogs that live in the woods.

Sincerely,
A Scientist

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2020, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: New Coronavirus theory I heard this morning. ]

I didn't say I agree at all.

I said that is the kind of things that people are walking around talking about and apparently it's the type of ideas people are writing articles about.

Since we are about to have all of American sports cancelled in the near future, we need to find some kind of entertainment to discuss on a sports bored.

Right...***

Mar 12, 2020, 11:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ridiculous

Mar 12, 2020, 11:26 AM

The best conspiracy theories have a few believable components and 1 unbelievable component. This one has none. A better one would be the one about China manufacturing a virus designed to kill their elderly, unproductive citizens and it got out of control before they could complete the development of the vaccine that would protect everyone else.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ridiculous

Mar 12, 2020, 1:11 PM

My suspicion is China was working with different viruses to develop a weapon and before they had a chance to create the vaccine to vaccinate their own people, someone in the lab messed up, accidentally exposed themself to one of the viruses, it got out of the lab, and spread to the rest of the world. This isn't as farfetched as it may sound.

5G causes tumors, not pneumonia.

Mar 12, 2020, 11:30 AM

But population control is #1 of their "ten commandments"...and "written in stone."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

And they have a lot of ground to make up.

Mar 12, 2020, 12:31 PM

stupidest fkn thing I've heard all year!

1) Almost everything gives off some form of radiation.
2) MM wavelength radio transmission, like all radio transmissions, follows the inverse square law and is so weak by the time it hits you...etc.
3) If any of that crap was true, your phone, bluetooth headsets and wifi router would be killing you now.

Understand? I doubt you do

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Mar 12, 2020, 12:36 PM

I understand perfectly.

The conspiracy (I call it that because I do not feel there is any truth to the thought) is that something outside of just providing signal is being intentionally placed on the new 5G towers to try to get people sick and kill them.

I find it hilarious that I make a post referencing a ridiculous thing I heard this morning and people feel that I have no ability to understand basic concepts of everyday items in life.

No, it's the toilet seats. Coronavirus is spreading by the toilet seats...

Mar 12, 2020, 12:38 PM

Jeez...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, it seems very likely

Mar 12, 2020, 12:52 PM

that a virus could be spread over the cellular signal. Maybe next Amazon can deliver our packages over 5G.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic