Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Defense can't get off the field on third down
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Defense can't get off the field on third down

Nov 25, 2012, 12:14 AM

Defense can't get off the field on third down

South Carolina rolled up 444 yards of total offense, converted 11-of-21 third down opportunities and controlled the clock for almost two-thirds of the game as Clemson's defense failed to get the Gamecocks off the field in the final three quarters. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Defense can't get off the field on third down

Nov 25, 2012, 12:34 AM

I'm 43 years old & have been coming & cheering at Clemson games since i was 4...my father, my brother & I all graduated from CU and we are all huge fans..we have 5 kids between us who come to at least 4 home games per year. One thing is for sure...we need you coaches to seriously change the attitude & perception among the football program...it's been mediocre for too long & we need new, fresh approaches from u guys!! This type of play in major games is unacceptable!!

1/2 applicable

Nov 25, 2012, 12:42 AM

Who cares how long you and your family have been fans or who graduated from where. However, the expecting more is totally on point. The highest paid OC better get it done against a quality opponent. Today was not one of those days. Mr Red Bull needs to step up and fix it

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must be young..

Nov 25, 2012, 1:25 AM

The man is just setting the back story of how important this is to him. As a Clemson alum, I care. As a Clemson alum, I can't change my stripes like a fan can. I will always be connected to the university.

Show the man some respect.

Re: Front Page Story: Defense can't get off the field on third down

Nov 25, 2012, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Defense can't get off the field on third down ]

Indeed. There's no physical edge; they are missing that hit-em-in-the-mouth style of physical aggressiveness. I've noticed a few people already saying the O didn't get it done either, but that's a load of BS - they put up 17 points in the 20 minutes they had the ball. That should be good enough if the defense is stomping the competition as they should be. I hope we sign some solid defensive recruits come signing day, because BV hasn't had a whole lot to work with, esp guys who get in beat in the secondary, get injured, then go make rap videos about how "deep" we are. Yea I'm sure all that jumping around on camera is fun, but don't do it until you can back it up.

Yes, but O didn't do much when they had the opportunity***

Nov 25, 2012, 12:43 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the acc stinks our tigers do not bring an attitude

Nov 25, 2012, 8:11 AM

USC is playing with a nasty demeanor and think they are better then they prove it -next year we can be 10-0 so what

"Offense Could Not Stay On Field On Third Down!

Nov 25, 2012, 8:24 AM

Write that one please!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic