Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love Venables.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,094

I love Venables.

Oct 1, 2012, 9:34 AM

Our defense has been dreck in the last few games, but Venables isn't delusional about it -- something I feel like we would have seen from our coaches only a few years ago.

I like that he's even a real hardarse about it. Not pulling any punches in interviews, and putting the blame on the players.

That's good motivation for the players to stop sucking and play like men. They need that. Not excuses.

Great hire.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love Venables.

Oct 1, 2012, 9:42 AM

I'm still in the camp that BV was a great hire. I'm not seeing him as a problem at all. He's doing a fine job IMO.

there are certain types of bars you can frequent

Oct 1, 2012, 9:45 AM

where you can express that type of love.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nick's?***

Oct 1, 2012, 9:46 AM

A little hebrew reference. Like it***

Oct 1, 2012, 9:53 AM

I promise to love him when he fixes

Oct 1, 2012, 9:55 AM

our defense.....right now I am thinking about splitting the check with him and calling him a cab.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I promise to love him when he fixes

Oct 1, 2012, 10:01 AM

Because shltty D is such an easy thing to fix he should have it done by the snap of his fingers?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No because he his getting paid to improve the D and

Oct 1, 2012, 4:28 PM

eventually fix it. He is 5 games into the season which is slightly more than a snap of the finger and an argument could be made that our Defense is not in the top 75 of all D1 schools...oh wait a minute that is a fact. Bottom line is USF Defense > Clemson Defense and I am tired of hearing we are bad (from Venebles)...I know we are bad...make it better...that is your job.

Do you know what the word "personnel" means?***

Oct 1, 2012, 4:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Yes and as a manager I know you better assess what you

Oct 1, 2012, 6:23 PM

have and do the best you can. if this is the best we can do then the second half of the season will be bad. All I am saying is he needs to do a better job with the Players he has. In his own words he has admitted he is doing a bad job. So do a better job and stop telling me you are doing a bad job.

i was encrouaged by this weeks play

Oct 1, 2012, 10:03 AM [ in reply to I promise to love him when he fixes ]

half of the night we looked that same. The other half we looked much improved. Much better than the 10 yds per play FSU ran up on us. This week will be our real test to see how far BV has gone with them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sigh, people lie you...***

Oct 1, 2012, 4:30 PM [ in reply to I promise to love him when he fixes ]

There's something in these hills.

gotta love a guy who knows he's doing a bad job***

Oct 1, 2012, 10:45 AM

So fix it already!

Oct 1, 2012, 5:09 PM

Please!

Agree completely

Oct 1, 2012, 5:18 PM

I couldn't stand after every bad game last year Stelle would always say, "well if you look at the numbers, the defense played great, just had one or two really bad plays"

Meanwhile I'm thinking, look at the scoreboard kevin...

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,094
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic