Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was JB's choice the break that Coach BB and Tiger Mens BB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Was JB's choice the break that Coach BB and Tiger Mens BB

May 26, 2016, 8:24 AM

needed? A legitimate all ACC player returning for his senior year will certainly spark the rest of the team to get better. CU sports (other than WBB) are trending positive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was JB's choice the break that Coach BB and Tiger Mens BB

May 26, 2016, 8:37 AM

Not sure it was the break he needed, but I do think it is the last break he will receive. Hopefully he can get it done with the talent he has on the roster this year. However, I do firmly believe if he doesn't get it done (and by that I mean NCAA tourney bid) then I think he will be out at the end of this season. He will have the new LJ, his all-acc player and a roster full of his kids. This will be the make or break season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tend to agree with you...and hope BB gets it done...having

May 26, 2016, 9:34 AM

JB back, returning players + transfers, and add in a new LJ. The table is set for a nice run.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I tend to agree with you...and hope BB gets it done...having

May 26, 2016, 10:28 AM

Adding in the new LJ doesn't affect anything this year, unless attendance dramatically goes up.

Could it affect future games aka recruiting? Yes of course. And it should.

But using that for this year makes no sense. It hasn't impacted recruiting yet because it's not finished and won't be for another few months.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree...

May 26, 2016, 12:51 PM

Just because it isn't finished yet doesn't mean that the new LJ hasn't had an impact. CU showed a commitment to basketball with the renovations and recruits can always access the renderings & virtual tour. I believe the players are going to be excited to get back home. Hopefully the attendance will go up also...should be an exciting year.

Agree-he needs a tourney bid

May 26, 2016, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Was JB's choice the break that Coach BB and Tiger Mens BB ]

and honestly, there is no reason with this roster we should not win one. This team is as good or better than everyone in the league minus Duke and the Holes. Every other team has major holes to fill, Louisville and the Cuse were really hurt by early entries and UVA and Miami by graduation. There really are no excuses, this should be a top 5 team in the league

Top 5?

May 26, 2016, 11:50 AM

You just said we had the 3rd most talented team in the league. Why not a top 3 finish?

I said as good or better

May 26, 2016, 2:41 PM

UVA, FSU, LV, maybe Miami will be fighting for those spots or better

Does he get a new contract just for getting in

May 26, 2016, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Was JB's choice the break that Coach BB and Tiger Mens BB ]

or does he need to win at least one game in The Tournament?

I think he gets the new contract, even with a deep run in the NIT, that raises his pay and adds some years, but lowers the buyout.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. We might even make the NIT this year!***

May 26, 2016, 10:33 AM

Re: Yes. We might even make the NIT this year!***

May 26, 2016, 12:05 PM

That would be a good year for YOUR gamecocks.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Uh oh somebody is still upset I called him a moron yesterday

May 26, 2016, 1:13 PM

It's ok, today's a new day. You have a chance to redeem yourself.

Re: Uh oh somebody is still upset I called him a moron yesterday

May 26, 2016, 4:22 PM

Not upset at all just calling out losers like yourself who pretend to be Clemson fans. It is quite pathetic you are too ashamed of your school to get a real screen name.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic