Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Playoffs continue: Swinney and Fedora break down ACC Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

New Story: Playoffs continue: Swinney and Fedora break down ACC Championship

Dec 4, 2015, 2:33 PM

Playoffs continue: Swinney and Fedora break down ACC Championship

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney doesn’t expect Saturday night’s ACC Championship to be a low-scoring affair. Clemson and North Carolina play at 8:14 p.m. in Charlotte’s Bank of America Stadium in a game that features two of the nation’s best offenses, and Swinney was asked if he expected the game to be a 14-10 final, and he laughed and said no. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

love the knock on the coots!

Dec 4, 2015, 2:41 PM

"Let's don't carry a banner because you're in the [SEC] but you're 1-11"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: love the knock on the coots!

Dec 5, 2015, 1:33 AM

Chuckled at that too. Started thinking of that little dog and big spike cartoon. "Hey spike, we in the sec!"

Re: New Story: Playoffs continue: Swinney and Fedora break down ACC Championship

Dec 4, 2015, 4:33 PM

I think that some of us will agree that the best way to play UNCheat, would be be stop their run game, their QB and the RB. Make the QB beat us with his arm against our secondary, and hope our secondary can win that match up. That would be easier than letting their QB and RB beat us with their legs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, I would agree.. and if we get ahead, some ball control***

Dec 4, 2015, 6:16 PM

the picture at the top of the article;

Dec 4, 2015, 7:03 PM

is fedora saying "giggidy, giggidy"?

Absolutely amazing coach we are blessed with . . .

Dec 4, 2015, 11:43 PM

Can't believe what a mind he has for details. Recalling TB was a redshirt soph in 2011 as compared to DW4 as a true soph . . .

And just on & on & on . . . .

Anybody who thinks the rant back at spurlid was planned has never taken the time to watch any other video of CDS . . . the guy is a sponge & has it on instant recall. Stunning.

And his passion . . . but presented in a way that is embracing & all inclusive . . . about everything.

From our players & staff to our University to the conference we are in . . . real, genuine, to his core passion.

His "recognizing" the "voice" of the Baltimore guy . . . that guy had to walk out of there encouraged & on a cloud.

Man o man - what a coach we have. Amazing role model for anyone . . . blows me away over & over again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Absolutely amazing coach we are blessed with . . .

Dec 5, 2015, 4:04 PM

I agree wholeheartedly Rocky, we are very blessed to have a coach like Dabo. He's also grown so much as a head coach, and he's done it in the shawdow of,"The Valley".

WATCH the 28 mins of our coach's presser in this article ...

Dec 4, 2015, 11:47 PM

BEST 28 mins I have spent all week keeping up with our Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: New Story: Playoffs continue: Swinney and Fedora break down ACC Championship

Dec 5, 2015, 10:47 AM

In the two interviews given by Dabo and Fedora, I think that Dabo did the best job in representing Clemson and our FB team....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not even on the same planet . . . but I could be biased.***

Dec 5, 2015, 4:07 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic