Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yes, I believe when senators check with the people at home..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 203

Yes, I believe when senators check with the people at home..

Sep 20, 2020, 4:29 PM

they will find support for confirming a new SCOTUS justice.

"Marquette University released the survey results on Saturday that showed 67% of adults believed the Senate should hold a hearing if a vacancy occurred during 2020's race, with only 32% opposition — and similar strong numbers across Republicans, Democrats, and independents, who supported holding confirmation hearings at 68-31%, 63-37%, and 71-28% respectively. The poll was completed three days before the death of Ginsburg,.."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/people-favor-confirmation-hearings-for-supreme-court-vacancy-in-2020-poll

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Independents more than Republicans. Nice.***

Sep 20, 2020, 7:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

If the polls hold as stated, dems...

Sep 20, 2020, 7:49 PM

will change their minds about this.

Folks don't expect rioters to show up at their houses over an honest answer to 'should we replace a dead SCOTUS judge ASAP?' Imo, this was people's way of supporting Trump after being threatened into silence for so long.

It started in 2016 when Trump won the nomination and hasn't let up. It's a known fact that Trumpers are racist, eat babies, hate puppies, firemen and beat their grandparents up to get their SS checks. Deplorable, irredeemable racist, misogynist, xenophobic homophobes.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 203
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic