Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad Morris to Wake?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Chad Morris to Wake?

Dec 4, 2013, 7:50 AM

If he does, he won't find a Tajh Boyd, Sammy Watkins, Nuke Hopkins, and Andre Ellington waiting for him like he did at Clemson.

Good luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, Chad Morris to wake.

Dec 4, 2013, 7:51 AM

He had a cousin pass away recently and the wake is tonight.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I went to a wake once...found myself lost in a forest of

Dec 4, 2013, 7:55 AM

condescending tar holes and blue bellies.

Decided I should have forgone that experience and bided my time for a grander affair in friendlier circumstances.

Chad will probably decide the same....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe you wouldn't have been asked to leave the wake...

Dec 4, 2013, 7:56 AM

if you weren't hitting on all the blue hairs ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good morning, my Friend! Happy to see that you're up to

Dec 4, 2013, 8:09 AM

your usual shenanigans...making fun of little, ole poor ladies looking for...ahem, grand adventures! lol

let us know when the two of you are done with the

Dec 4, 2013, 8:12 AM

pleasantries.

the coaches aren't going to fire themselves; we have work to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weeelllllll...My ole buddy, DSP! Although I've missed your

Dec 4, 2013, 8:19 AM

wit and wisdom, I understand you were thoroughly enjoying yourself in Jamaica.

The next time you opt for a visit, how about taking along that wonder of wonders, Bob....I'm afraid the poor fellow is at wit's end: his jealousy of my "blue hairs" knows no bounds...and I am loathe in fear that he might attempt to spirit some away on another "gypsy" adventure!

Re: Weeelllllll...My ole buddy, DSP! Although I've missed your

Dec 4, 2013, 8:21 AM

he turned down NC State i would see him turning down Wake as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was not offered the NC State job, although I feel like I

Dec 4, 2013, 8:32 AM

was duly qualified.

many of us here on the tigerboards would have supported

Dec 4, 2013, 8:37 AM

you leaving.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bob's just a bit upset he caught you fishing in his pond...

Dec 4, 2013, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Weeelllllll...My ole buddy, DSP! Although I've missed your ]

before you, bob fashioned himself the #### of the walk on bingo nights.

oh and good morning!

Re: I went to a wake once...never understood why it is

Dec 4, 2013, 7:57 AM [ in reply to I went to a wake once...found myself lost in a forest of ]

called that when the honoree obviously isnt a-wake. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I swear this is true: went to one once, and the dearly

Dec 4, 2013, 8:13 AM

departed was in the casket on his stomach.

A note was attached to the back of his jacket: "Asked to be buried this way so all you SOB's can kiss my as$!"

Didn't notice any takers, but everyone laughed and seemed rather pleased to see the old codger off to other rewards...or regrets! lol

Re: Chad Morris to Wake?

Dec 4, 2013, 7:58 AM

From one site....Athlon....

Chad Morris, offensive coordinator, Clemson
Morris is considered one of college football’s top assistants and is due for a shot to run a program. Even though Morris is an excellent offensive coordinator, but he has no collegiate head coaching experience. Under his direction, Clemson averaged 518.3 yards per game in ACC contests this year. Morris' background on offense would fit in well with the Pac-12, especially with the talent that is already accumulated in Seattle for next season. - See more at: http://athlonsports.com/college-football/10-candidates-replace-steve-sarkisian-washington#sthash.K1Wa7OMB.dpuf

Hey hey

Dec 4, 2013, 8:04 AM

I just won the lotto

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

I personally think this will be the year that we really

Dec 4, 2013, 8:16 AM

find out good or bad Chad Morris really is. when he arrived at Clemson he was given the keys to a brand new ferrari. dabo had the ferrari in the garage, he just needed somebody to drive it. this will be the first year that Chad is really having to break in a new QB. yes Boyd had not really started before Chad, but Boyd and Morris also had some proven weapons around them.

this year he will basically be breaking in all new skill guys. we have to find a replacement "go to" guy for the first time since he has been here. there is no Watkins or Hopkins to rely on.

next year will be fun.

thats a good point***

Dec 4, 2013, 11:50 AM

Chad Morris will leave Clemson one day.....

Dec 4, 2013, 8:23 AM

and when that day comes, it will not be for a school like Wake Forest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Ed Orgeron would walk on water there. 8 wins = hero!***

Dec 4, 2013, 8:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ed Orgeron had the benefit of Southern Cal talent.....

Dec 4, 2013, 8:33 AM

something he didn't have at Ole Miss and something he would never have at Wake Forest.

I think you'll see Wake go after someone like Ken Niumatalolo from Navy or Rod Carey from NIU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Chad Morris will leave Clemson one day.....I think

Dec 4, 2013, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Chad Morris will leave Clemson one day..... ]

Chad will be a good head coach and if there was ever a need for a HC at Clemson I'd have no problem with him being carefully considered.

I'm glad our program is better but unhappy with some recent performances in big game situations. How much of this is due to players and how much due to coaches I dont pretend to know. I do know we need to play much smarter on both sides of the ball than we did in the two losses this year

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange bowl

Dec 4, 2013, 8:28 AM

If we get the invite to play bama what would the Vegas line be? I say Clemson +10

Don't you mean Ron Morris to Wake?

Dec 4, 2013, 8:39 AM

nm

Chad is not going to Wake Forest so lets move on***

Dec 4, 2013, 9:08 AM

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic