Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jadar and CJ
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Jadar and CJ

Mar 29, 2018, 12:56 PM

Just read the news. What were these guys thinking - that the victim will not report the incident - that they will not be caught? There has to be more to this story - waiting for more facts to come out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Waiting for more facts to come out?

Mar 29, 2018, 12:58 PM

That's a novel idea...I wish 81TigerS16 would take that approach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

boomroastedgotem.jpg***

Mar 29, 2018, 1:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Yes bc most criminals think things through

Mar 29, 2018, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Waiting for more facts to come out? ]

Lol this is all a big understanding right? Put down the orange kool-aid...

A big understanding? What does that even mean?

Mar 29, 2018, 1:41 PM

And "innocent until proven guilty" is not orange kool-aid, it's actually something that applies to everyone and something that I believe in. So yes, I will wait until all the facts come out and these kids get to tell their story. You should do the same...oh wait, you've not only already prosecuted them, you've also prosecuted their parents. Cool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

"a big understanding"??...more evidence of the quality

Mar 29, 2018, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Yes bc most criminals think things through ]

education one receives at a university whose athletic department keeps a criminal lawyer (Neil Lourie) on retainer and probably speed dial as well.....but usuck needs the services a good legal mouthpiece far more often than anyone associated with Clemson.....wonder if former usuck asst coach Lamont Evans called Neil when he got picked up by the FBI????

Honestly, I'm curious as to how all this actually took place since, according to the fgf braintrust (chuckle), the Clemson athletic dept. has the Clemson Police Dept. in its back pocket. Guess New Spring Church forgot to make a municipal payment last month...eh?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, so are you saying because my phone autocorrect

Mar 29, 2018, 2:25 PM

Changed "misunderstanding" to "understanding", that means I'm a coot? How old are you?!

No personal attacks.***

Mar 29, 2018, 2:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Wait, so are you saying because my phone autocorrect

Mar 29, 2018, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Wait, so are you saying because my phone autocorrect ]

old enough to pay the few dollars a month to join Tigernet so that I can correct typos...chickentroll feathers are so easy to ruffle

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, ok...***

Mar 29, 2018, 2:37 PM

Be careful tigrjm76, you're arguing with someone who

Mar 29, 2018, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Wait, so are you saying because my phone autocorrect ]

minored in sociology, so he knows his stuff.

Re: Wait, so are you saying because my phone autocorrect

Mar 29, 2018, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Wait, so are you saying because my phone autocorrect ]

You have not been respected untill you have been called a coot on tigernet.
Lol....

Re: Waiting for more facts to come out?

Mar 29, 2018, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Waiting for more facts to come out? ]

You must not Sociology 101 much.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well sadly they were in possession of a gun.

Mar 29, 2018, 12:59 PM

My bet is that evil gun (which was probably black) made them do it.

There's something in these hills.

It's really the only reasonable explanation.***

Mar 29, 2018, 1:42 PM

They can also go with the Twinkie Defense.

Mar 29, 2018, 1:47 PM

By the way, the cop, or ex cop, who killed Harvey Milk and Mayor Mascone in San Francisco at City Hall used that defense and got off. I think the the Twinkie Defense was that eating the Twinkies messed with his head. Anyway, he walked.

Re: Jadar and CJ

Mar 29, 2018, 1:13 PM

I keep saying the same thing. This seems too bizarre to believe.

Mar 29, 2018, 2:06 PM

This doesn’t look like a random act. My guess is that they knew someone who lived at the apartment and this someone probably wouldn’t want to call the cops.

Unfortunately for them, it looks like they ran into a roommate/girlfriend/etc. who did.

Mar 29, 2018, 2:25 PM

They were identified by police by their car...so it's likely not that the victim knew them (though that isn't ruled out). The police likely pulled video from the parking garage they ran to and got identification of the vehicle, went and found the vehicle and arrested them.

And this also isn't Jadar's first arrest in the last 6 months. Kid is on a wrong path, regretfully.

P&C article posted when they bonded:
https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/bond-set-for-arrested-former-clemson-football-players-jadar-johnson/article_978bf3f8-335a-11e8-a7d0-6324ad9ebaee.html

"The incident the trio is connected with reportedly occurred around 4 p.m. in an apartment located in the Sloan Street area of downtown Clemson on Wednesday afternoon. According to a press release from the Clemson City Police Department, the three men allegedly knocked on the door of the victim and forced their way into the apartment at gun point after the victim opened the door.
From there, Johnson, Fuller and Ferguson allegedly took the victim's cell phone and an undisclosed amount of cash. According to the police department, the men left the apartment and headed in the direction of a downtown parking deck. Police were able to identify them by their vehicle and they were arrested without incident.

This is Johnson's second arrest in less than five months. He was arrested in Clemson for malicious injury to real property of $2,000 or less on Nov. 17, 2017."

Mar 29, 2018, 3:22 PM

Well if they took the guy's cell phone, the police really didn't even need the car info to find them.

Mar 29, 2018, 1:49 PM

Automatic 10 years in prison with a weapon

Mar 29, 2018, 4:03 PM

The "Honorable Gary Barnes Courtroom"......is that the Gary Barnes who was a Clemson wideout back in the '60s?

Yes. Also, he was first contract player for the Falcons...

Mar 29, 2018, 5:34 PM

and the first Atlanta Falcon to ever score a TD.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a currently player’s apartment. He comes from a

Mar 29, 2018, 4:22 PM

wealthy family so they were going to rob his place while at football practice. Unfortunately, these idiots didn’t realize his girlfriend was going to be home.

Wow if that's true I hope they get the book thrown at them***

Mar 29, 2018, 5:56 PM

Mar 29, 2018, 6:06 PM

Civildoc, that is always the question I ask.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2018, 8:41 PM

It’s called drug money. People robbed with drug money don’t report it. Wake up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic