Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Swinney joked "President Obama is coming to that game"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Football Update: Swinney joked "President Obama is coming to that game"

Jul 22, 2013, 11:48 AM

Swinney joked "President Obama is coming to that game"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Swinney joked "President Obama is coming to that game"

Jul 22, 2013, 11:50 AM

The boos for him would be louder than the boos for the dawgs...

Jul 22, 2013, 12:43 PM

Anyone that boos the POTUS at a Clemson U game should be banned from the stadium for life. There have been many Presidents that I have not liked, some have made me very angry with their actions. I try to pray for each of them to do whats best for the country. In every case given the opportunity I would have treated them with respect.

Attendees of Clemson games don't deserve 1st Amndt. rights?***

Jul 22, 2013, 1:11 PM

Go back to your penthouse.***

Jul 22, 2013, 1:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nor do non-liberals.***

Jul 22, 2013, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Attendees of Clemson games don't deserve 1st Amndt. rights?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jul 22, 2013, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Swinney joked "President Obama is coming to that game" ]

I probably wouldn't boo him (but I might if caught up in the moment) but saying that you shouldn't be allowed to publicly voice your displeasure with him is ridiculous and is a large part of why America declared independence in the first place.

Yes - but would it be louder than the boos from the Tiger

Jul 22, 2013, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Swinney joked "President Obama is coming to that game" ]

"faithful" during the Military Induction ceremony last year. That was pretty embarrassing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On an unrelated note...ticket prices just dropped.***

Jul 22, 2013, 11:50 AM

Come'on man. Ticket prices would soar.

Jul 22, 2013, 11:58 AM

All the mindless liberal would flock just to be in the vicinity of their savior.

I agree with Dabo, going to be a huge challenge right out of

Jul 22, 2013, 11:53 AM

the gate. Winning or losing this game will not make our season but I want to beat the dawgs so bad. Almost as much as I want to beat South Carolina. If Ga. can run the ball at will, it is going to be a long night. I don't see both Gurley and Marshall having as big a year as they had last year. Our LBs are needed this game and our DL must get pressure on Murray.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree with Dabo, going to be a huge challenge right out of

Jul 22, 2013, 11:55 AM

I think a big game like this gets a team much more focused in camp than an opponent you should be much better than

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It all hinges on the D

Jul 22, 2013, 12:07 PM [ in reply to I agree with Dabo, going to be a huge challenge right out of ]

Gurley will most likely be the biggest challenge. Very big back to get going backward instead of falling forward for an extra 2-3 yds/carry. They don't have WR's that scare me like an AJ Green would. I think Murray will be efficient off the play action. Key is to force them into obvious passing situations.

... and then be sure to pick up the HB and TE dump offs.***

Jul 22, 2013, 12:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First down will be key.

Jul 22, 2013, 12:10 PM [ in reply to It all hinges on the D ]

If UGa tries to run on first down every series, I believe Clemson has a great chance to stop them. Clemson has to force them into second and long. Also, I believe UGa will try to use the screen and draw game a lot.

DLine has to clog running lanes

Jul 22, 2013, 12:11 PM [ in reply to It all hinges on the D ]

force them outside and then deal with it from there.

Agree. Starts in the middle.***

Jul 22, 2013, 12:13 PM

Obama doesn't want to be around

Jul 22, 2013, 1:34 PM

any creepy a$$ crackers. Which means he will never attend a game at University of South Carolina.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic