Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cycling Out - Full Transcript
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Cycling Out - Full Transcript

Sep 24, 2019, 9:07 PM

Reading this given recent developments makes it even more enjoyable.

This is from the broadcast on November 24, 2017, Friday before the game. Clemson won the game on November 25, 2017 34-10.

Clemson won the previous match-up in 2016 by 56-7 which makes this commentary even more delusional. The incoherent ramblings suggest he is grasping for something that supports his delusion.

Enjoy;

Part 1:

Ellis:
“Clemson is scared to death of Will Muschamp’s progress.
That’s a big part of this game as well.
I’m not sure they all believe it’s going to be this year,
but they do not want to give him a step up again on what he’s already done.
There’s been few that have won eight or more in their second season
there’s been few that have won, um, eight games and then beaten Clemson their second season
and they feel Coach Muschamp and his staff coming on.
They do not want to give them the title of “Oh by the way we took Clemson out of the College Football Playoff” in their sec-, our second year.
We’re the up and coming team, their cycling out, we’re cycling in.
That’s a big fear on part of the Tigers right now.”

Part 2:

Brent:
“Before we let Todd get over to meet with Coach Muschamp, the two questions we always ask. I will be surprised if Clemson?”

Ellis:
“Um Clemson has outscored it’s opponent 35 to 7 in points off turnovers. I’d be surprised if
South Carolina doesn’t win that battle. Carolina’s best in the conference in, uh, takeaways
and we’ve been really good at points after turnovers. I’d be surprised if Clemson wins that battle.”

Brent:
“And I’d be surprised if the Gamecocks?”

Ellis:
“I’d be surprised if the Gamecocks… as I get to my notes … heh heh. This will be the eighth time that South Carolina went in the game with at least eight wins ... Carolina’s won five of seven games. When coming to Columbia 2011 and '13 Clemson three, 1984, 2010, 2012. Both of Clemson’s wins during that time when we’ve won at least eight games have come at Memorial Stadium. I think Carolina’s going to win the ball game because when I think the teams are equal, Brent, Carolina wins. When Clemson has a better team by clear, they win the ball game. When they're equal and we’re equal or better, Carolina has won the football game in the last two decades and I think they are going to do that again.

Message was edited by: Tiger1983®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cycling Out - Full Transcript

Sep 24, 2019, 9:17 PM

That Ellis guy is a regular Nostradumbas.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muschamp must be a really slow rider because that cycle is a

Sep 24, 2019, 9:37 PM

Long, long way from coming in???????

Toad Ellis just has that kind of face that screams out,

Sep 24, 2019, 10:31 PM

"PUNCH ME!"

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Nice. Good times.***

Sep 24, 2019, 10:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Todd

Sep 24, 2019, 10:47 PM

Sep 25, 2019, 3:45 AM

Thanks so much!!! I needed a good laugh today and that never gets old!!
??????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2019, 5:32 AM

Thank you for sharing this with Tigernet. I am going to make copies and send it to my Gamecock friends who rubbed those 5 straight victories in my face for so long. They would tell me that Clemson could not win with a Cheerleader aka: Dabo. Man is the JOKE on them lol!??. I love being able to ask them every week if they won Saturday. Then I ask them if it was a moral victory or a real one that actually goes under the W column.

They were already counting on win number 6 before the Dabo freight train came roaring down the tracks. It’s be down hill for them every since. It’s possible they may cycle right out of relevance even when playing the Akron Zips!

Go Tigers! I have learned to Appreciate being a Tiger and enjoying our success one day at a time one game at a time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The final was actually 34-10...

Sep 25, 2019, 6:05 AM

But it should have been a shut out FWIW...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, fixed the typo.***

Sep 25, 2019, 8:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does he give stock market advice?

Sep 25, 2019, 6:21 AM

I need to know what not to do

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does he give stock market advice?

Sep 25, 2019, 6:50 AM

No, he sticks to internet pyramid schemes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2019, 6:25 AM

That was good. Has ever retracted his comments or admitted he was way off?

No. Last year he doubled down.

Sep 25, 2019, 7:17 AM

Said he still believes Usuc is ascending while Clemson is on the decline.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Yep, the following year on that Friday.

Sep 25, 2019, 8:34 AM

A "USC" caller said he was getting grief from his Clemson friends about cycling out.

They cut him off as soon as he said "cycling".

However, Ellis went on to say he stood by his comments from the previous year.

Must be a stationary bike.***

Sep 25, 2019, 6:25 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Todd "BURN LOUNGE" Ellis, what an idiot****

Sep 25, 2019, 6:46 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As I've asked before about some of these coot homers:

Sep 25, 2019, 6:48 AM

Does it physically hurt to be that stupid?

To think that Ellis is a lawyer that is supposed to be able to look at things truthfully if not objectively - sure wouldn't want this delusional clown representing me. Hmmm - I wonder where he got his law degree...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lawyers are supposed to look at things one sided

Sep 25, 2019, 7:03 AM

and create what ever lies they can to convince somebody the false dichotomy that they are proposing

cycling out was perfect lawyer speak

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is no question ...

Sep 25, 2019, 7:17 AM

that Toad Ellis is a blithering idiot. I wouldn't hire that dip$#!7 to bath my dog or mow my lawn let alone represent me in court.

That said, he also knows his audience is a bunch of Coot-Aid swilling imbeciles, and his "cycling-out" comments were largely a case of him simply telling those deluded goobers exactly what he knows they want to hear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I wish I could give a 100 thumbs up for this

Sep 25, 2019, 7:36 AM

Thank you!!!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic