Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One last thing for you all to stew over...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,965

One last thing for you all to stew over...

Nov 20, 2014, 4:31 PM

I'm done for the day guys and gals, but wanted to leave you this one to think on. I'll be back in the morning and maybe tonight if I find some free time to reply as needed.

Dabo has always said "the best player will play", however, DW didn't start until the 4th week of the season in which he proved without a shadow of doubt that he was and had been the best player from the get go.

Why change his motto for cole?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: One last thing for you all to stew over...

Nov 20, 2014, 4:33 PM

"But Cole is the best QB that we have that isn't injured." - signed, Dabo

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2014, 4:33 PM

Thats what I've been saying all season, makes no sense

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Neither of you make any sense.

Nov 20, 2014, 4:47 PM

I say that Dabo had two good reason to slowly work DW into the starting job. He didn't want to overwhelm him with the culture shock of playing a D1 team. In retrospect (hindsight) he certainly looked as if he could have handled it.

DW needed on the field experience with the playbook. Either of these could have made the transition from high school to the college game much more difficult.

You two can believe what you want but one thing is non-debatable, DW's transition went very well.

Slamming him into the first game may have worked out fine. Only by speculation could we have know before and only in hindsight could we make that assumption a reasonable assumption now.

If Dabo had have played DW and messed up his head I would have been calling Dabo incompetent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can you really argue that DW wasn't the better player

Nov 20, 2014, 6:57 PM

immediately?

Nobody said anything about most experience.

He has always said the best player.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Nov 20, 2014, 4:37 PM

I can't really trust his judgement any more on who is the best player. He said Stoudt, then Watson (obviously), now Watson is injured and it's back to Stoudt. No other QB on our 3 deep roster has even had a chance to play. Not sure what the point of even worrying about it anymore this season is.

He is hopelessly lost in his own mind and we have to just let it be and hope he ends up doing the right thing. Other than that, just trust CDS to make the best decision for wins, i guess.

TIGER BALLS.

hey bro***

Nov 20, 2014, 4:42 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: hey bro******

Nov 21, 2014, 8:00 AM

Oh, look, Cootnonymous08 has shown up....***

Nov 21, 2014, 8:01 AM

Do you have anything of value to add? ever?

Nov 21, 2014, 8:05 AM

I've been a Clemson Man for as long as I can remember. I attended Clemson University, am a payinng IPTAY member, and attend as many games as possible.

How about you?

Yep, same here. I bet I've given more than you...***

Nov 21, 2014, 8:08 AM

LOL***

Nov 21, 2014, 8:13 AM

I do have a question for you billy....what is your obsession

Nov 21, 2014, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Yep, same here. I bet I've given more than you...*** ]

with me?

you make the same stupid comments on all of my posts and have yet to add anything of value....so why me?

Re: I do have a question for you billy....what is your obsession

Nov 21, 2014, 8:38 AM

He probably thinks your user icon is really a pic of you and he has the crush.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This horse is dead and irrelevant.***

Nov 21, 2014, 8:02 AM

Is it not potentially relevant to our seasons success?***

Nov 21, 2014, 8:03 AM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,965
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic