Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Important Scouting Note about USuck’s Bentley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Important Scouting Note about USuck’s Bentley

May 7, 2019, 12:53 AM

We know that recruiting services and sports magazines get over excited about tall football players, especially QB’s. Think about the Logan Thomas factor if you know what I mean. Well, Jakie Bentley certainly has had the hype wagon pulling him around for the last few years, yet he continues to massively underwhelm... especially in big games. But I believe I know why and no one is talking about it.

Yes, Bentley is a 6’4” prototype QB... but honestly, that’s only if you are measuring from the ground to the top of his Captain Cranium head. But few people are taking the Five Head Factor into account. Jake may be a 6’4” QB in pads... put his eye level is at the same point of a 5’10” QB who barely got a scholly in the Mountain West... No wonder he folds under pressure. The poor guy is trying to find his receivers peeping through pass rushers’ arm pits.

I know Mel Kiper will have Jake going in the last half of the 1st Round, but the Five Head Factor makes me give Jakie boy a draft grade of undrafted, unsigned free agent.

*see reference photo for proof

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Important Scouting Note about USuck’s Bentley

May 7, 2019, 12:57 AM

Ole’Helsinki might just take his job unless Watson aka takes it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 7, 2019, 1:51 AM

IMO, I do not believe that Jake will sniff the 1st round. He has done absolutely with the coots, and it's been said by many that we got to where we are bc of great QB play!!! I know better, it's been a total team effort, but they say it's bc of our highly talented QB'S!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

going out on a limb

May 7, 2019, 2:45 AM

Bentley will be a first round pick, said no one, not even a coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2019, 3:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Important Scouting Note about USuck’s Bentley ]

He will be drafted by somebody , but in the later rounds , like 5th or 6th .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 7, 2019, 2:59 AM

I was just talking about the eye to ground vs head to ground measuring this NFL draft with the Murray talk. I was using Peyton Manning as my example.....long forehead adds a couple of inches. The real measure is from eyes to ground. Funny, but I believe true.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, loses about an inch there, and...

May 7, 2019, 6:35 AM

long necks on low shoulders are also under-rated, probably loses another inch or two there. Making him about 6-1 with average arm, average feet.

May 7, 2019, 7:32 AM

I don’t even believe he’s 6’4”. Look for him to hit a shade under 6’2” at the combine if he’s able to sneak in during the night.

May 7, 2019, 8:26 AM

I agree. Ran into him last year, I am 6'1" and he did not tower over me as some one who is supposed to be 6'4".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2019, 9:54 AM

Just because you were looking at him eye to eye. Just goes to show how big that forehead is. It adds an extra 3 inches over a normal human or maybe he's had a forehead implant to make himself look taller. either way he's not leaving USuC until he wins a NC. So they've set up a burial site around the stadium probably a dumpster to put his remains.

Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2019, 7:41 AM

Doesn't he wear "built-up" cleats?

May 7, 2019, 8:08 AM

And with the 189th pick in the 6th round of the NFL Draft, the New England Patriots select Jakie Bently, QB University of South Alabama, oops Carolina.
He is then placed on the practice squad.

May 7, 2019, 8:17 AM

***NOTICE***Do not click on the link while eating. You're welcome.

May 7, 2019, 8:18 AM

he will get a shot as a free agent, but as we have seen maturity, leadership, and decision making are not his strengths, and that tends to have even more of a negative effect at the pro level when the head coach is nolonger obligated to coddle and defend you in front of the team.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But...But...He has "SEC speed"

May 7, 2019, 9:14 AM

Late Fourth rounder due to SEC overhype. Late cut in August is my guess. Maybe XFL backup.

May 7, 2019, 10:29 AM

Ole Jake likely won't be the starter anymore after their sixth loss.

Any NFL GM who drafts him should be fired instantly. He may be named Bentley, but he has Yugo level talent.

This is a very Brainiacal poast.

May 7, 2019, 11:11 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic