Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In looking at the no handshake, it appeared to me that Trump didn’t see Pelosi extend her hand.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 517

In looking at the no handshake, it appeared to me that Trump didn’t see Pelosi extend her hand.

Feb 4, 2020, 10:54 PM

Could be wrong, but he didn’t shake Pence’s hand either, and he had almost completely turned when she extended her hand.

I’ll tell you though that Nancy neatly stacking the speech and repeatedly ripping it up a section at a time was not a good look at all. The far left will love that, but that’s simply not going to play well for most reasonable Americans.

That simply looked like unbridled hate and vitriol.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In looking at the no handshake, it appeared to me that Trump didn’t see Pelosi extend her hand.

Feb 4, 2020, 10:57 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep looking at the replay he didn’t see her.

Feb 4, 2020, 10:58 PM

I see one issue with your post which needs to be corrected.

Feb 4, 2020, 11:49 PM

When you say 'most reasonable Americans,' our board dems think you are referring to them. Therefore, you are lying and lying about them. I'm not sure there is a remedy but I assure you of this. If you think anyone can convince the TAD sufferers here on this board that they aren't reasonable you may be courting another mistake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see one issue with your post which needs to be corrected.

Feb 5, 2020, 12:03 AM

You have been more reasonable lately, but you have been off the deep end for a bit though when it comes to being reasonable about Trump. There is a healthy balance.

...he's still in the deep end.***

Feb 5, 2020, 12:26 AM

I didn't name names to avoid attacking individuals.

Feb 5, 2020, 1:27 AM [ in reply to Re: I see one issue with your post which needs to be corrected. ]

I think the wide net may have caught a few fish which don't belong in that boat. You are one of those who got caught because I failed to give a sufficiently narrow definition. Sorry, I'll try to slow down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WAIT A GOT DANG SECOND!!

Feb 5, 2020, 6:07 AM

How in Hades did you get such a long subject header? What scorcery is this?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WAIT A GOT DANG SECOND!!

Feb 5, 2020, 6:50 AM

Posting via cell phone

Replies: 8
| visibility 517
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic