Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Chad Kelly: "Everything happens for a reason"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

FB Update: Chad Kelly: "Everything happens for a reason"

May 6, 2014, 10:36 AM

Chad Kelly: "Everything happens for a reason"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course everything happens for a reason

May 6, 2014, 10:40 AM

It's called causality.

Re: Of course everything happens for a reason

May 6, 2014, 11:13 AM

Deep

Yes, thanks Jack Handy.****

May 6, 2014, 12:38 PM

Re: FB Update: Chad Kelly: "Everything happens for a reason"

May 6, 2014, 10:43 AM

some butting of heads? I have a feeling we know who the butt head was though. Him and his attitude in Mississippi. That should be interesting

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Connect the dots, young man. Things do happen for a

May 6, 2014, 10:44 AM

reason.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Uuuhhh, Yo Adrian!!***

May 6, 2014, 12:06 PM

Re: Connect the dots, young man. Things do happen for a

May 7, 2014, 4:47 AM [ in reply to Connect the dots, young man. Things do happen for a ]

Especially when you left the reasons no other choice. Come on CK, most of us liked you b/c of your projected athletic ability that hasn't proven anything as of yet. The biggest reason you're no longer at Clemson, is b/c of your temper tantrums and thoughts of entitlement. Now you are just a rich kid at a junior college where those athletes didn't have any where close to the family structure or the resources you had for making the grades to get into a college like a Clemson. Good luck with being out of your use to environment. Play your rich kid entitlement BS there with those far from rich kids that has lived a struggled life all their life, and they will give you what you really deserve. A good ole AS$ kicking!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Life lesson... The reason usually has something to do

May 6, 2014, 10:47 AM

with our attitude and behavior.

May 6, 2014, 10:52 AM

Kelly was doomed at CLEMSON IMO as he was sandwiched between Cole's final season and Watson's initial season. Kelly is way better off where he is - and once you truly understand that 'everything happens for a reason', then he will be proven correct on this statement. Kelly will play one season at the Miss school, and then will transfer to a school that can allow him to be successful. He would never make the NFL staying at CLEMSON, but that option remains open now. He probably felt that way - and pushed too hard to change it.

May 6, 2014, 10:56 AM

his position on the depth chart wasnt great for sure. But his attitude appears to be what doomed him at Clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His actions include mouthing off to coaches

May 6, 2014, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Chad Kelly: "Everything happens for a reason" ]

and being a bit unruly. Most coaches won't want such a thing on their team and that could really hurt his chances of moving on to a good team and making the NFL. At the end of the day if you can't trust your QB to keep his cool in a spring game, which is a glorified scrimmage, how can you trust him in high tension atmospheres that he will run across playing in games?

He literally sounds retarded..."just goin to ball out haha"

May 6, 2014, 10:59 AM

I'm so happy he is finally out of the program. He is an embarrassment to our great school!

May 6, 2014, 11:03 AM

And the reason is you are a selfish dbag.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2014, 11:06 AM

He was a Tonya Harding waiting to happen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ah yes, the great rationalization.

May 6, 2014, 11:08 AM

"Everything happens for a reason." Everything doesn't happen for a reason, Chad. Some things happen for no reason at all, because we all have free will. Not everything that happens was supposed to happen, or has some grand purpose for happening.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I'd argue

May 6, 2014, 11:43 AM

That the reason for this happening was precisely due to his free will.

I wish him well, and hope he gets his act together, but you are right that the platitude he is using when he says "everything happens for a reason" seems awfully dismissive f his role in refusing to grow up and act within the rules required by the role of a QB at a major college football program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ah yes, the great rationalization.

May 6, 2014, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Ah yes, the great rationalization. ]

I have always said that....most people use that statement to remove themselves from bad decisions. I think some things happen for a reason but not everything.

Re: Ah yes, the great rationalization.

May 7, 2014, 10:33 AM

You're absolutely right!!! People with arrogant attitude provoke those reasons that come to them. That was the exact reason Dabo kicked him to the curb. Arrogant with a disrespectful attitude toward the people who were in charge over him. I really wanted CK to QB our Tigers, and I believe he would have been a great QB with a changed attitude. I personally think that he was thrown into the fire in the spring game with the one hand touch rule. It took away 50% of His game style. The coaches knew that, and they wanted to see what his game was and his decision making was without the option to run. He failed that test so badly that he forced the coaching staff to remove him and his poisonous attitude form our team. Good luck, good bye, good riddance, and give all the reasons he chooses to give. Coaches, players and a lot of fans know why he was dismissed. Dabo or Clemson don't have to say another word about it b/c he is gone, and that is finale. And we as fans should just leave it alone, including me. And I will, I'm done with the Chad Kelly episode. I will keep Jim Kelly in my prayers as long as he needs them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can only hope he has learned from it

May 6, 2014, 11:13 AM

I wish him success.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Because of our BEHAVIOR, YO!

May 6, 2014, 11:27 AM

It keeps happenin' because of our BEHAVIOR!

https://screen.yahoo.com/hip-hop-kids-bear-cave-000000321.html

null

May 6, 2014, 11:30 AM

I followed CK being from Toronto, and I was really cheering for him, but truth is... The guys a putts, walks around like his s*** don't stink, ever since the dust up he had his first couple weeks on campus you knew this kid was trouble, maybe he'll learn but my money's on not, you can just see the way he carries himself, long way to go young man

May 6, 2014, 11:34 AM

His c0cky thug attitude will get home no where and he is finding that out!!!

Chad would do well at Oregon. Hope he makes it.

May 6, 2014, 11:36 AM

I think after seeing this he has learned a lot about being respectful. I think he can make it if he keeps up with his end of the deal.

That confirms it..

May 6, 2014, 11:40 AM

..the kids an idiot. Thankfully he's not a Tiger any longer. The concept that he was taking up space on our campus, both in the classroom (I suppose?) and on the field nauseates me. If I hear anyone use "always a Tiger" in reference to this idiot I will throw up.

Yep, and the reason is...

May 6, 2014, 11:55 AM

you are a heathen and could never fit in with our program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that the title to his new rap song?***

May 6, 2014, 12:17 PM

What a dumb-ass statement ........

May 6, 2014, 12:27 PM

this is - things happened to him because of the stupid immature decisions he made and behavior he showed. It's sad that he wasn't smart enough to prevent it because he could have.

Now he's going to be playing in front of probably 5K people at some school in the middle of nowhere in Mississippi instead of 80K+ in Death Valley.

Re: What a dumb-ass statement ........

May 6, 2014, 12:35 PM

he was not all in.

Re: What a dumb-ass statement ........

May 6, 2014, 12:58 PM

I don't think he's "All There"..…..

Wow! He must be a great athlete because he can't talk for sh

May 6, 2014, 12:57 PM

it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He Wanted Her....He Was So Giddy....Like A School Girl***

May 6, 2014, 1:01 PM

May 6, 2014, 1:10 PM

and sometimes, to quote the great Red Foreman "it happens because you're a dumba$$".

Great QBs are great leaders. He lacks leadership.***

May 6, 2014, 1:29 PM

I wish him well...

May 6, 2014, 1:43 PM

but can this please be the last post on here about this guy? Time to move on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wish him well...

May 6, 2014, 3:04 PM

You know that's impossible. Every time he tweets or something we're gonna see the opinion of ppl old enough to be his grandpa who are gonna say how they would live their life if they ever had a fraction of the ability Chad Kelley has, and how he should act. You know they live for that

Yes, in your case, because you're a *^%$ ########***

May 6, 2014, 3:40 PM

It's almost unimaginable how ####### stupid he is

May 6, 2014, 8:45 PM

Bad stuff happened to you because you are ignorant.

Yep...

May 6, 2014, 9:01 PM

Hes stoned

I didn't read much into Chad's interview, simply because

May 7, 2014, 6:10 AM

most people will appear self-confident, relaxed and articulate until TV lights and mikes come on. Then, many stumble and fumble through interviews.

I believe Chad simply couldn't shake the high school BMOC attitude either in high school or at Clemson, where the playing field was lifted to a new level. Earlier enabling before he arrived on campus contributed to his downfall once he ran up against the Clemson staff.

I truly regret the outcome and hope he will find success, and most importantly, that he will eventually meet the standard that age brings wisdom and maturity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome Chad!

May 7, 2014, 7:18 AM

Here at E=MC2, we belive "East Mississippi Community College happens for a reason."

One can only change when one faces the fact that HE IS ....

May 7, 2014, 8:07 AM

THE REASON!

Realize it and change Chad. Good luck.

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic