Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Those complaining, go to the AD and demand that CDS be fired
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,663

Those complaining, go to the AD and demand that CDS be fired

Sep 19, 2020, 7:10 PM

And you go and coach the team. For gosh sakes guys they are playing probably 100 or more players. A lot of backups in the game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder what they'd say if ETN broke an ankle

Sep 19, 2020, 7:13 PM

or TL got KO'd in the 2nd half. Those last 30 minutes were all about getting young guys experience and keeping everybody healthy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder what they'd say if ETN broke an ankle

Sep 19, 2020, 7:16 PM

Moron and coots. These are the ones biatching.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder what they'd say if ETN broke an ankle

Sep 19, 2020, 7:17 PM

Heck yea, cootish for sure. They didn't score, but they didn't allow the Citadel to score either!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those complaining, go to the AD and demand that CDS be fired

Sep 19, 2020, 7:15 PM

Yep, and the game was put away in the first quarter!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those complaining, go to the AD and demand that CDS be fired

Sep 19, 2020, 7:48 PM

Allinall, my brother from another, you are a great poster and friend. Thankfully, there are others like yourself that help snuff out the stupid that posts here. Thank you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, and he’ll get a new job in 10 seconds after being fired.

Sep 19, 2020, 7:19 PM

I don’t understand why people want to beat The Citadel 98-0. We aren’t going to move up in the rankings to #0. Let everyone play. It’ll prove their hard work does matter and will be rewarded.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, and he’ll get a new job in 10 seconds after being fired.

Sep 20, 2020, 11:31 AM

Since 2008, how many times has Dabo poured it on a team? To my recollection it's none. I told my son during the game that I hope the Tigers don't break the scoring record against the Citadel (they could have easily) because the Citadel doesn't deserve it. That is something reserved for the likes of Uof6C or NC State and wouldn't cause me to blink an eye.

Although as long as Dabo is HC, I doubt we'll ever see the record broken. Looks like people would have learned by now.

Message was edited by: saddis56®

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same complainers every year too***

Sep 19, 2020, 7:23 PM

Those complaining just don't know anything about football

Sep 19, 2020, 7:41 PM

or how player development works.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Don't these fools understand Dabo's........

Sep 19, 2020, 7:54 PM

system by now that he wants to develop his players? Don't they know he's not all about maximizing the score? Do they want to argue with the results he's had?

Re: Don't these fools understand Dabo's........

Sep 19, 2020, 8:25 PM

Exactly, we could have scored over a 100 by leaving the 1st string in, but what would that have proved, nothing for the team, but it would have made our coaches out to be idiots for not allowing our backups to gain that very much needed game time experience!!!! Some just don't get it, or they just have a coot mentality wanting to slaughter a home state team like the Citadel. We are lucky to have them to come in so our younger players can get that game time experience!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,663
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic