Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Sunshine in December: Tigers loaded at QB for the foreseeable future
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: Sunshine in December: Tigers loaded at QB for the foreseeable future

Dec 16, 2016, 10:52 AM

Sunshine in December: Tigers loaded at QB for the foreseeable future

Clemson has been called Wide Receiver U, Linebacker U and Defensive Line U, but with the addition of the nation’s number one player and quarterback for 2018, is it time scratch all of those and just go with Quarterback U? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ronnie Bass?***

Dec 16, 2016, 10:53 AM

I know Ronnie. Great guy. His son is a QB.***

Dec 16, 2016, 10:55 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Ronnie Bass?***

Dec 16, 2016, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Ronnie Bass?*** ]

not sure if you are unfamiliar with Ronnie Sunshine Bass or you're in disbelief that a coot is mentioned as a comparison. it's a comparison in hair only if you are not familiar, check out Remember the Titans for the reference, otherwise, forgive my lack of understanding of your sarcasm...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clueless09 isn't going to like this***

Dec 16, 2016, 10:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jimmy Greenbeans?***

Dec 16, 2016, 10:57 AM

Stop with the Sunshine

Dec 16, 2016, 11:05 AM

The kid said he hates that nickname.

Re: Stop with the Sunshine

Dec 16, 2016, 11:19 AM

LINk?

Dec 16, 2016, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Stop with the Sunshine ]

Agreed. Interviewed him at Rivals and he said he does not like that as a nickname. Let the coaches determine what they want to call this baller...besides "sunshine" was the nickname of some other QB. If he had a nickname, it should be something like Thor or Hawkeye with the hair. Until then, stop with referring to him as "Sunshine" which he dislikes and was started by Georgia fans. For now, call him Trevor or TL!

Dec 16, 2016, 2:23 PM

Wait until Coach Batson gets a hold of him...the "Sunshine" stuff will stop. His new nickname will be Thor.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2016, 5:14 PM

He will be TL Dynamite with the RPG arm!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Sunshine in December: Tigers loaded at QB for the foreseeable future

Dec 16, 2016, 11:08 AM

Amazing! The rich get richer! Truly a talented bunch listed above at the skill position. One glaring omission was Hunter Renfro. While he did not come in as a 4 or 5 star receiver and was once a walk on, not a better clutch receiver than Hunter. 3rd and 8 in critical situation no one else is better. AL is certainly fearing him this go around. By far the best hands on the team. Go Tigers!

Yep, I think Swinney likes to keep Renfrow out of spotlight

Dec 16, 2016, 6:31 PM

so he can be surprisingly clutch.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What does our Offensive Line look like for 3 more years?

Dec 16, 2016, 12:20 PM

Asking for a friend. TIA

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Purdy durn loaded....***

Dec 16, 2016, 1:01 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: What does our Offensive Line look like for 3 more years?

Dec 16, 2016, 1:09 PM [ in reply to What does our Offensive Line look like for 3 more years? ]

Fricken stacked, bro! Should be best OL in nation next year!

Re: New Story: Sunshine in December: Tigers loaded at QB for the foreseeable future

Dec 16, 2016, 1:30 PM

Nikki, really enjoy the articles by you and David. However, I would like to add in your second paragraph, the names of Kelly Bryant and Tucker Israel. I feel they will be competing with the others for the starting QB position and it is a wonderful position that we are in at Clemson!

Also, in this paragraph: "When was Clemson’s next great player going to show up? We didn’t know, but now we do." I would add 2017 along with your post of 2018. Trevor Lawrence has all of the attributes that everyone looks for in a QB, but, in my opinion, so does Hunter Johnson.

Food for thought!

Merry Christmas and keep posting those good articles!
DUFFER

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic