Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The call that the woofies are most upset about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,201

The call that the woofies are most upset about

Nov 6, 2017, 7:57 AM

the illegal shift on the play that gave them a first and goal was one of the more obvious calls in the game. I get that is was a critical point in the game but the penalty was obvious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The call that the woofies are most upset about

Nov 6, 2017, 8:00 AM

Tell them this isn’t Canadian football

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, I really don't understand why they're so upset about it

Nov 6, 2017, 8:00 AM

well...you know, other than their clear lack of intelligence. The receiver was moving forward as the ball was being snapped. It was almost as easy a call to make as all their holding penalties in the 1st half that weren't called. Or the obvious PI penalties that weren't called on NCSU that should have been. They need to shut up and realize that they're just not good enough to beat us. That's what now...6 in a row? They are our little beeches.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yep, I really don't understand why they're so upset about it

Nov 6, 2017, 8:07 AM

In the last 14 years, we are 13 and 1 against the pack. That's Domination!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that right? I had no idea it was that bad

Nov 6, 2017, 8:11 AM

After reading that, calling them our little beeches seems a bit generous

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Is that right? I had no idea it was that bad

Nov 6, 2017, 8:29 AM

You misspelled that good.

They're really mad about it because that one stupid mistake

Nov 6, 2017, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Yep, I really don't understand why they're so upset about it ]

probably cost them the game....again.

It's fine to be mad about it if directed at the proper

Nov 6, 2017, 8:26 AM

source, but their anger should not be directed at the refs for calling an obvious penalty.

The receiver in motion to the left side of the NCSU line....

Nov 6, 2017, 8:23 AM

was clearly moving forward when the ball was snapped.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Both WR's were moving.

Nov 6, 2017, 8:46 AM

One forward and one backwards and I swear that the OG jumped also ,on the same play.

Their fan base is so dumb......

Nov 6, 2017, 8:39 AM

it makes my head hurt. That call plus the obvious interference call that they somehow took issue with shows how moronic they are.

And a false start.***

Nov 6, 2017, 8:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I thought the OG jumped on the same play

Nov 6, 2017, 8:45 AM

I'm sure that receiver has already gotten

Nov 6, 2017, 8:43 AM

multiple death threats by now.

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,201
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic