Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Need help w an Auburn grad comment...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Need help w an Auburn grad comment...

Jan 24, 2017, 6:26 AM

Yesterday I was calling on an account which a Dr was referencing a letter Dabo read from during a recent loss to us. Sometime after the Cam defeat. He stated Dabo insulted them several times and didn't have class. Does anyone know what he's talking about?
Couldn't believe he was more upset over that and not happy at all about us beating Bama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll answer this for you.

Jan 24, 2017, 6:38 AM

Nobody has a clue what you are talking about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seem to remember him commenting on there being

Jan 24, 2017, 6:42 AM

No better place than Clemson SC for Auburn's win streak to be snapped?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is what I was referencing

Jan 24, 2017, 6:44 AM

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/sweeney-infuses-rivarly/

Re: Here is what I was referencing

Jan 24, 2017, 6:59 AM

Thanks for the information my friends! I don't see what he was really trying to say from these posts. Guess it's the fact Dabo is a Bama grad and he's envious maybe?

Who is "Sweeney"?

Jan 24, 2017, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Here is what I was referencing ]

nm

^^^^Bingo^^^**

Jan 24, 2017, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Seem to remember him commenting on there being ]

NM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

two things happened -- from my recollection

Jan 24, 2017, 6:42 AM

I would say that being rude is not in the fabric of Dabo.

He can get mad and let you know that he mad at you and will state his case. You have to admire that in any person. I don't know Dabo personnelly , but that is my judgement of his character.

Now to the two things:

1) The head set commutation happened not to work and I believe in the second half when we were up 17-0.
This issue can be blamed at auburn and I believe it happened again to another team at auburn last year (but not sure)

2)On the last play of regulation, they were offside and they did not count it. Go ACC

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Dabo is also a BAMA grad; so Auburn is predisposed

Jan 24, 2017, 6:45 AM

To dislike him

Re: two things happened -- from my recollection

Jan 24, 2017, 7:01 AM [ in reply to two things happened -- from my recollection ]

From what I remember these things happen. It wasn't a direct attack on Auburn. Geez

Some Auburn people hate Dabo because he is a Al grad. nm

Jan 24, 2017, 7:15 AM

nm

Some Auburn people hate Dabo because he is a Al grad. nm

Jan 24, 2017, 7:15 AM

nm

Re: Need help w an Auburn grad comment...

Jan 24, 2017, 7:21 AM

It's Because Clemson is just like auburn- except Clemson has a lake, current national champ, a relevant football program, and a coach not on the hot seat!

Simple answer- he has a case of the butthurts- but he is a doctor and probably has already self diagnosed this??

Re: Need help w an Auburn grad comment...

Jan 24, 2017, 7:40 AM

Now that's funny????

Yep, I have Auburn Friends and here's the deal...

Jan 24, 2017, 8:20 AM

Dabo made a comment about loving to beat Auburn or something to that effect. It had very little to do with his being a "bammer" grad and everything to do with Auburn being a highly respected SEC team. You want to get wins over quality teams. I seriously doubt any disrespect was meant but people will hear what they want to hear. I imagine Dabo also loves to beat Alabama, Ohio, Oklahoma, LSU, and would have also been happy to beat Washington. To be in contention for a championship you have to play a quality schedule. Auburn fans are a sensitive bunch... just like Clemson fans.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, I have Auburn Friends and here's the deal...

Jan 24, 2017, 8:31 AM

I didn't realize there was so much animosity. I thought we were about to celebrate together for the win over Bama, but that didn't happen.

Link

Jan 24, 2017, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Yep, I have Auburn Friends and here's the deal... ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5W2oHqmjYU

And

Jan 24, 2017, 9:24 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3DE0UO_z8s

Re: Link

Jan 24, 2017, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Link ]

That just fired me up! Put me in coach

Jan 24, 2017, 8:21 AM

Dabo made a comment about loving to beat Auburn or something to that effect. It had very little to do with his being a "bammer" grad and everything to do with Auburn being a highly respected SEC team. You want to get wins over quality teams. I seriously doubt any disrespect was meant but people will hear what they want to hear. I imagine Dabo also loves to beat Alabama, Ohio, Oklahoma, LSU, and would have also been happy to beat Washington. To be in contention for a championship you have to play a quality schedule. Auburn fans are a sensitive bunch... just like Clemson fans.

Jan 24, 2017, 8:21 AM

Jan 24, 2017, 8:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Now this is some insightful commentary

Jan 24, 2017, 9:12 AM

Thanks Bob!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2017, 8:24 AM

Yep, I have Auburn Friends and here's the deal

Jan 24, 2017, 8:25 AM

Dabo made a comment about loving to beat Auburn or something to that effect. It had very little to do with his being a "bammer" grad and everything to do with Auburn being a highly respected SEC team. You want to get wins over quality teams. I seriously doubt any disrespect was meant but people will hear what they want to hear. I imagine Dabo also loves to beat Alabama, Ohio, Oklahoma, LSU, and would have also been happy to beat Washington. To be in contention for a championship you have to play a quality schedule. Auburn fans are a sensitive bunch; just like Clemson fans.

Re: Yep, I have Auburn Friends and here's the deal

Jan 24, 2017, 5:46 PM

Huh? What? Ugggg say that again?

Is the doctor a proctogist?

Jan 24, 2017, 5:50 PM

If he was he'd be able to treat his lingering/chronic butt hurt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic