Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who will be Biden’s Vice President
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 829

Who will be Biden’s Vice President

May 19, 2020, 11:36 AM

Whitmer, chief warren, Abrams or mike Obama. I personally hope he picks the three technique from Georgia who claims she is governor. Would be incredible laughs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Warren***

May 19, 2020, 11:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

He needs to pick out someone who won't cooperate...

May 19, 2020, 11:44 AM

with the DNC to remove him from office. Perhaps his wife might be his only choice but he probably doesn't trust her either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dunno but his choice is the key to the election.

May 19, 2020, 11:52 AM

Yang has proven prescient. You know, smart Asians, math, $1K per person, etc. I love him, but not sure your mainstream Dems like him. Poke, Klobuchar, etc. are bigger turn offs than anything else.

His best bet is Michelle Obama.

Otherwise, four more years of DJT. And at this point, even APM is not sure he wants that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only way Biden can possibly beat Trump is

May 19, 2020, 1:07 PM

if Michelle Obama is his running mate or if Trump shuts everything down again due to the virus right before the election.

It's funny, there are probably 10,000 people in America who could easily beat Trump, and the democrats chose Biden.

Yep. Almost the same as last time with Hillary***

May 19, 2020, 4:20 PM

Re: Dunno but his choice is the key to the election.

May 19, 2020, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Dunno but his choice is the key to the election. ]

What is Michele's qualifications? Being a First Lady? Wife of a community organizer? Maybe being a lawyer and smart?

I mean Trump had no qualifications, but at least he is versed in international business, politics of international affairs and some knowledge around the Fed.

She has like nothing.

Whitmer is dead in the water as she has boondoggled up Michigan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Her qualifications are about voter turnout

May 19, 2020, 1:29 PM

That's what VP selections are about on both sides

Biden isn't going to win Trump supporters.

He's not going to win moderate right voters.

What the MO play will be is getting Democrat voters out in droves.

Dem voters sitting at home in 2016 lead to Trump.

Dem voters coming out in mass in 2008 lead to Obama.

You want to beat Trump, forget about the ones you will never have and get the people out who will vote for you.

Michelle is wildly popular in the Dem party. Getting her as VP will drive that turnout they desperately need.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bingo. AND if Biden dies, MO is acceptable to most white

May 19, 2020, 2:02 PM

Dems as a POTUS. They don't really want an AOC or that woman from the ATL as POTUS.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't be AOC. She's not old enough to be

May 19, 2020, 2:15 PM

President should something happen to Biden.

Just like BO can't be a VP candidate because he can't be President.

I firmly believe Biden's only chance at winning is to talk MO into being his VP.

Nobody else on the list will drive voter turnout like she will. I would say Warren, but I believe his movements for the progressive party show that he's not leaning towards a progressive for VP.

His capitulation on cabinet members and advisers so he can pick a less extreme VP.

Warren's out.

interesting word game

May 19, 2020, 2:20 PM

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

based on the word elected some think a two term president could be vice president and and become president by president face planting

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah but there's that sneaky 22nd amendment

May 19, 2020, 2:49 PM

issued after FDR decided to be a 3 term president.

that is the 22nd amendment***

May 19, 2020, 3:55 PM

Re: interesting word game

May 19, 2020, 3:13 PM [ in reply to interesting word game ]

Or Biden could resign.Based on the wording of the 22nd and 12th amendment, it is possible for Barack to run as VP.Not going to happen.If it did, it would not get past SCOTUS.Presumably because the court leans right.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Her qualifications are about voter turnout

May 19, 2020, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Her qualifications are about voter turnout ]

her qualifications better be more than that.....the dude is likely to bite the dust at any moment. If you truly want the best for the Country, you need someone with experience. At least Trump latched onto a Governor. It would be quite frightening to have her in office. She would be taken advantage of in an instant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see it as a reverse of the Trump candidacy

May 19, 2020, 2:52 PM

A Pres candidate with no experience selecting an experienced VP who can get him the Midwest/Evangelical vote

Compared to

A pres candidate with decades of experience selecting a (governmental) inexperienced VP who can get him the mid-west/woman/minority vote.

But one thing Trump supporters can not latch on to without extreme hypocrisy is claiming Michele Obama doesn't have qualifications when they elected Trump.

Other than getting knocked up twiceand marrying a guy that

May 20, 2020, 3:19 PM

became president, what has she done?

I'll wait.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Other than getting knocked up twiceand marrying a guy that

May 20, 2020, 3:32 PM

Yeah, I gotta agree with that. I think MO is a fine person but that doesn't make her a good President.

Val Demmings is tough and smart, Harris is tough and smart. Both have held positions of authority successfully and have had to make life and death decisions under stress.

They've proven they have the smarts and toughness to lead and the brains to take political heat from the opposition.

MO is best remembered by "when they go low, we go high" comment which was a noble philosophy that proved to be politically inefficient.

Sometimes you just need to kick people in the balls to get their attention.

Re: Dunno but his choice is the key to the election.

May 19, 2020, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Dunno but his choice is the key to the election. ]

I don't think he knew much at all about politics of international affairs. He really doesn't know much about international business either. He put his name on some developments and built a golf course. That's not that in depth.

Re: Who will be Biden’s Vice President

May 19, 2020, 12:22 PM

Val Demings is the name I keep hearing.

Congresswoman from Florida.

May 19, 2020, 12:31 PM

I have heard that a lot too.

anybody know why the mayor from atlanta is mentioned***

May 19, 2020, 12:33 PM

Huh? Good pull. Hadn’t heard that but used to be chief of

May 19, 2020, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Who will be Biden’s Vice President ]

police in Orlando.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/17/val-demings-joe-biden-vice-president-shortlist-262066

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't Biden have to win

May 19, 2020, 2:06 PM

To have a VP? ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Who will be Biden’s Vice President ]

My money is still on Gretchen Whitmer, but obviously winning Florida is important. Do you think Val Demings is that popular across the State? Or do you think the logic is to go full anti-Trump?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one because he won't be president.***

May 19, 2020, 4:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you voting trump too?

May 19, 2020, 7:02 PM

This pandemic has been a big boom for our business.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I work 15 minutes from Trump Nat'l Golf Course

May 20, 2020, 1:04 PM

so naturally all his people pay me the big $$ to represent them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2020, 3:09 PM

I think Warren would be the best choice, but Harris would be the smartest pick.

May 20, 2020, 3:17 PM

I bety it's the super fat one.

It's okay to fat shame now, right?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 829
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic