Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
'Did I do that?'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

'Did I do that?'

Jan 9, 2020, 1:21 PM

"The Ukrainian flight that crashed just outside the Iranian capital of Tehran was struck by an anti-aircraft missile system, a Pentagon official, a senior U.S. intelligence official and an Iraqi intelligence official told Newsweek...."

https://www.newsweek.com/iranians-shot-down-ukraine-flight-mistake-sources-1481313

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Jan 9, 2020, 1:24 PM

Whether you approve of the hit on that Iranian guy or not, you gotta admit this whole deal worked out pretty badly for Iran and pretty well for us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep

Jan 9, 2020, 1:31 PM

and for the record, I do approve of the hit on that Iranian guy. As we like to say down south, he needed killin'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Trump is luckier than a goat with....

Jan 9, 2020, 1:38 PM [ in reply to I am Jack's complete lack of surprise. ]

After three years of investigations into any and everything Trump starting in 2016 and ending a week ago he's come out as nothing less than a survivor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump is luckier than a goat with....

Jan 9, 2020, 2:09 PM

If you've followed the guy closely, he's actually playing chess while the Dems and Trump haters are playing checkers. His talk and twitter drives his opponents crazy, like cats after a laser pointer. As an example, he talked about bombing Iraq's cultural sites, and his foes spend countless hours writing about how this would be breaking international law … and before the ink has dried, Trump forced Iran to put on a fireworks show with missiles that don't work, and has given Iran an off-ramp to peace. He'll end up bringing our guys home … but on his terms. Don't track what he says … look at what he does.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought it was pretty sly of him to negotiate...

Jan 9, 2020, 2:52 PM

with dems while they investigated him. They came up empty handed while he rebuilt our military to the tune of 2.5 trillion bucks. They are impeaching him and he's tracking Soloimani plotting how to send Iran's #1 terrorist to his 72 virgins.

Reckon how much of their venom is due to be pawned in front of God and the whole world?

i think sunni gets the virgins, he was shia so no luck***

Jan 9, 2020, 5:44 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

quick question:

Jan 9, 2020, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump is luckier than a goat with.... ]

how did Trump force Iran to 'attack' us the way they did and how did he give them an off-ramp to peace?

Imo, killing Soloimani put Iran in a bad position.

Jan 9, 2020, 3:26 PM

I think Iran had to retaliate to save face with the Iranian civilians. His speech regarding the Soloimani attack and Iran's retaliation offered them the chance to negotiate and the fact that no American or Iraqi were harmed provided for him offering peace talks.

I'm sure you'll be able to find the speech.

key point:

Jan 9, 2020, 4:19 PM

"Iran's retaliation offered them the chance to negotiate and the fact that no American or Iraqi were harmed provided for him(Trump) offering peace talks."

I'm not seeing the connection between this action and Raventiger's point and if anything, what you say here goes against his point.

Re: key point:

Jan 9, 2020, 5:19 PM

I think he exaggerated much but overall had a fairly accurate take. However, it could have been verbatim from a Trump tweet.

I'd like to hear raven's reasoning and answer, but...

Jan 9, 2020, 5:30 PM

I suspect I won't.

Good call about his post sounding like a Trump tweet. The amount of ellipses used and Trump compliments was very reminiscent of how Trump tweets.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic