Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tavien Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Tavien Feaster

Sep 22, 2019, 12:33 AM

We all make mistakes and have regrets. When we make poor decisions, we learn from them and move on. Our lives are not dependent on whether or or not we make it in the NFL. We are not on the big stage or in podcasts or twitter, etc.
Tavien Feaster made the worst decision of his life to transfer to the dumpster fire that is SC univ. He would have had a chance to play just as much as he does now, but with more exposure on a National championship contender team.

I feel sorry for him. He is on a team where he has no relationships or brotherhood. It is unlikely he will be drafted into the NFL. He had an opportunity to be part of the Clemson family and he threw it away.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tavien Feaster

Sep 22, 2019, 12:37 AM

yes … well

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2019, 12:37 AM

I’m gonna disagree with you on this one point. He’ll always be a member of the Clemson family and he’ll always be a Clemson alum. Deal with it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2019, 12:51 AM

I don't have to "deal with" anything. I am just pointing out at he made a poor decision. If you really think he would he will get the same support from Clemson alumni/fans if he would have stuck it out with our team as supposed to transferring to skarlina, you a very naive. I wish the best for Tavien and hope for his success.

Sep 22, 2019, 8:16 AM

I would hope Tavien will get the same support. He is a Clemson grad and a member of 2 National Championship teams. As Coach Swinney said we wish him the best.

Sep 22, 2019, 9:06 AM

Off the field, he gets support. As for anything else, he is now a member of the UofSuC football team by his own choice. He knew what fans were going to think when he went there and now gets to face the consequences. I hope he does great in life, gets all the carries and playing time he wants, and never gains another yard.

Sep 22, 2019, 1:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Tavien Feaster ]

Ditto.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2019, 1:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Tavien Feaster ]

Agree, no need to bask in someone's time of trouble, also unnecessary are the self-congratulatory "I told you so's"-tiresome & pointless

Sep 22, 2019, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Tavien Feaster ]

Thank you! Feaster is a Clemson graduate who contributed to our winning the championship last year. Hope his year improves. I'm betting he has some regrets and I take no joy in that!

Sep 22, 2019, 12:41 AM

Also missed being at Clemson pro day with every scout there. He wouldve been given the benefit of the doubt even if he wasn’t a starter because of the elite talent in front of him

Sep 22, 2019, 12:56 AM

I feel positive Feaster has made lifetime friends while on the Clemson team. While a Tiger he gave us many great and thrilling plays. He graduated from Clemson and holds that degree that many of us on here do not, including me. I don’t think he left Clemson with any drama or hard feelings, I believe he thought or was told that he would have significantly more playing time that he THOUGHT he was likely to get his final year. I hope his past resume and hopefully some good showings (not winning) this year will get him a good look from a scout

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 22, 2019, 1:23 AM

I love your loyalty and goodwill, Kerrigan and JC, to Clemson, our players, and our former players. And yet Feaster, because he listened to family and friends, or because he was duped, has made a decision with marginal returns that will result in Feaster earning long-term apathy from Tiger fans.

Feaster's young and will move on, but Clemson fans with life-time skin in the game have grounds to question a player who jumps ship to our in-state archrival. What I've never understood is the tens of thousands of families in SC who have kids, parents, spouses, and siblings who graduated from both schools. Do they all hate each other? I see both sides of this one. Let the civil war continue with Tavien Feaster becoming an interesting foot note.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2019, 1:05 AM

picktigers said:

We all make mistakes and have regrets. When we make poor decisions, we learn from them and move on. Our lives are not dependent on whether or or not we make it in the NFL. We are not on the big stage or in podcasts or twitter, etc.
Tavien Feaster made the worst decision of his life to transfer to the dumpster fire that is SC univ. He would have had a chance to play just as much as he does now, but with more exposure on a National championship contender team.

I feel sorry for him. He is on a team where he has no relationships or brotherhood. It is unlikely he will be drafted into the NFL. He had an opportunity to be part of the Clemson family and he threw it away.

uhm...no ragrets?

His transfer move was a business decision and no one can honestly say it was good or bad until after the season and the NFL Draft takes place. IDK what his draft grade was last year but evidently he wasn't going to better it here behind Feaster and Dixon.

Does the transfer look bad at the moment? Sure.

Would we have loved to have the luxury of keeping him? Absolutely.

At the end of the day, the only people that make the decision about him being or not being a part of the Clemson family belongs to the coaches and former teammates.

I haven't really heard anything regarding him from the staff than wishing him the best other than probably 1 game during the season :)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2019, 1:22 AM

Feaster will always be a part of the Clemson family. I respect the choice he made whether right or wrong. The NFL knows who he is and he will hopefully play in the league someday. Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tavien Feaster did everything the right way..

Sep 22, 2019, 3:06 AM

He got his degree, got Dabo's blessing (didn't need it), and doing a couple of interviews with some Columbia yokels trying to get him to take a dig at Clemson, he flat told them that getting a degree from Clemson was the proudest moment of his life. He made a decision to try for more playing time (he saw ETN and Dixon everyday and knew carries would be limited). True the game chickens are a flaming bag of carp right now, however I hope Feaster gets to ball out except for our game. That staff is so inept they don't even throw swing passes to him out the backfield.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He could have transferred anywhere but he picked those losers

Sep 22, 2019, 7:50 AM

Zero sorrys felt. Feaster is a coot for life now. Nothing more to say.

Yep

Sep 22, 2019, 8:03 AM

Why people are on here worried about a coot beats me.

I don’t feel sorry for him. He burned the bridge.***

Sep 22, 2019, 8:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

He helped us out by freeing up a schollie

Sep 22, 2019, 8:11 AM

look at it that way.

He graduated

he nade a bad choice - he has time to recover

null

Sep 22, 2019, 8:14 AM

Yeah he’s averaging about 45 yards a game and just over 5 yards a carry. you’d think mustdump would give him more carries but mustdump is not very smart

Feaster has a degree from clemson

Sep 22, 2019, 8:32 AM

he will be ok

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 22, 2019, 9:11 AM

My god this again....

Who cares.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I have no ill will against Feaster but i do

Sep 22, 2019, 9:13 AM

Think his choice of school was poor. I think it was a choice other than just business. I think he purposely was trying to salt wounds.

He will learn from it. When people are young, they make bad choices. I dont dislike him.

Pride goeth before the fall.

Sep 22, 2019, 9:16 AM

Some falls are bigger than others.

Feaster's decision was about HIMSELF...

Sep 22, 2019, 10:07 AM

Contrast that with the decision made last year by the defensive linemen to return for their senior season to work for a Natty.

Clemson is about TEAM. Feaster made this year about HIMSELF.

Now he gets to reap what he has sown...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic