Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump glued to stock market fluctuations and worried
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Trump glued to stock market fluctuations and worried

Dec 10, 2018, 11:48 AM

he’s causing them.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/07/trump-is-reportedly-glued-to-the-stock-markets-fluctuations-and-worried-hes-causing-them.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump glued to stock market fluctuations and worried

Dec 10, 2018, 11:56 AM

sounds like he is a few steps away from barricading himself into he oval office and urinating into mason jars that nobody will be allowed to throw out. They will just start stacking them up until the feds drag him off and we can perform a proper exorcism on the west wing.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2018, 1:02 PM

sounds like he is a few steps away from barricading himself into he oval office and urinating into mason jars that nobody will be allowed to throw out. They will just start stacking them up until the feds drag him off and we can perform a proper exorcism on the west wing.

Word is that he ordered a dvd copy of Ice Station Zebra and his fingernails are like curly long now..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2018, 3:47 PM

was thinking more like Howard Hues in the Aviator, but fatter.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he read The Lounge then he would know Obama causes losses

Dec 10, 2018, 12:18 PM

in the Stock markets.

But alas, he doesn’t read.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best two metrics to watch are inflation and wages

Dec 10, 2018, 12:29 PM

Trump's rocking the boat with illegal immigration and tariffs.

When you've spent decades getting leveraged into debt financed at super low levels, any real growth in wages and/or inflation to tick that up makes the pain exponentially worse. Effectively, a rise from 1% to 3% is the same as a rise from 9% to 27%. 1% to 5% is like 5% to 25%.

It's a dangerous corner we're painted into, and no one will pay any attention until it becomes a problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, well,...

Dec 10, 2018, 12:25 PM

he's going to have to wear this one. I believe the hike in interest rates play a part but the big deal is the dispute with China and other tariffs which haven't gone away yet. I doubt the country is willing to sacrifice what it takes to get a purely fair deal with China. Imo, they'd as soon have things the way they are now as sign a fair trade deal.

I think we'll settle for less than best with the chinese.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, well,...

Dec 10, 2018, 9:05 AM

If I were the Chinese I would just wait him out until 2020 and hope he loses. Then the tariffs are likely gone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic