Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shameful
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 898

Shameful

Jun 29, 2017, 10:28 AM

Our President

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Wow.***

Jun 29, 2017, 10:31 AM

null

That's one classy guy

Jun 29, 2017, 10:49 AM

Color me "not surprised ".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's one classy guy

Jun 29, 2017, 10:55 AM

More than anything, it's sucks seeing what direction the office is going.

Dignity of the office has totally collapsed. Which raises the question, the dignity of our country on the same trajectory?

Just feels like we've reached the end and we'll end up destroying ourselves.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Truly the lack of dignity is amazing.

Jun 29, 2017, 11:26 AM

i think he's so arrogant that he thinks what worked for him in business as a brash NY real estate and entertainment CEO of a private company will also work as POTUS. Or is even remotely appropriate. He just doesn't understand the broader implications of the presidency.

null

Re: Truly the lack of dignity is amazing.

Jun 29, 2017, 11:30 PM

Why is anyone surprised. Just go back and look at the insults he threw at John McCain, Megan Kelly, Rubio, Ted Cruz, Ted Cruz's wife, etc, etc.
He's a liar, a con man, a swindler, a poor business man, a boastful adulterer, and an admitted and boastful statutory rapist.
He's the personification of evil.
Yet, the religious right still supports him. I think a lot Christians will need to do some difficult explaining, of their support for Truump, on their judgement day.

And HillBitch is a murderer

Jul 5, 2017, 5:38 AM

Shall I go on..

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Truly the lack of dignity is amazing.

Jun 29, 2017, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Truly the lack of dignity is amazing. ]

Why is anyone surprised. Just go back and look at the insults he threw at John McCain, Megan Kelly, Rubio, Ted Cruz, Ted Cruz's wife, etc, etc.
He's a liar, a con man, a swindler, a poor business man, a boastful adulterer, and an admitted and boastful statutory rapist.
He's the personification of evil.
Yet, the religious right still supports him. I think a lot Christians will need to do some difficult explaining, of their support for Truump, on their judgement day.

MAGA***

Jun 29, 2017, 10:58 AM

Dayum skrait!***

Jun 29, 2017, 10:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shameful

Jun 29, 2017, 11:18 AM

I was just thinking last night that he has done better as far as Twitter and then this.

He needs to delete his Twitter account, now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

news has been slow lately, which is a good thing

Jun 29, 2017, 11:24 AM

I think he needs to just get in the news any way he can. Stupid stuff like this is just not necessary. I will say tho, Mika and Joe has been ruthless towards Trump. They can be nasty but he can't?

But tweets like this dont help you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: news has been slow lately, which is a good thing

Jun 29, 2017, 11:28 AM

If he wasn't president, I'd agree. I guess im still old school, i believe the President should behave on different standards so to speak.

But, i do agree that it seems he is trying to be the news. It almost seems he tries to stir the pot.

I don't believe he is an idiot or ignorant, etc so im inclined to believe its purposeful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you heard him talk on issues?

Jun 29, 2017, 2:56 PM

Politically, he's either an idiot or he is ignorant and doesn't care to try to inform himself (or is too lazy to try). I'm not sure which is worse, but add in his clear narcissism,inferiority complex, and compulsive lying and the man is a mess. I really have a hard time understanding what his supporters see in him other than "haha, he make libs cry!"

"They can be nasty but he can't?" To a degree, yes.

Jun 29, 2017, 11:30 AM [ in reply to news has been slow lately, which is a good thing ]

Because he's the President, and should be above that.

null

oh, i agree. he needs to be above that***

Jun 29, 2017, 11:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reverse engineer this for a moment.

Jun 29, 2017, 11:35 AM [ in reply to news has been slow lately, which is a good thing ]

Imagine Obama saying something like this to Judge Jeanine Pirro from FOX? LOL the impeachement hearings would start the next day.

I remember Obama being criticized for wearing a tan suit and putting his feet on the desk.

The hypocrisy is amazing.

Re: Reverse engineer this for a moment.

Jun 29, 2017, 12:23 PM

> Imagine Obama saying something like this to Judge
> Jeanine Pirro from FOX? LOL the impeachement hearings
> would start the next day.
>
> I remember Obama being criticized for wearing a tan
> suit and putting his feet on the desk.
>
> The hypocrisy is amazing.

Considering everyone here on this thread, including a couple of republicans are criticizing Trump, i don't see the hypocrisy.

Yeah we get it tiger woods

Jun 29, 2017, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Reverse engineer this for a moment. ]

you are an Obama loving liberal. I am just glad we got that idiot out before the whole US was taken over by the goat loving muslims, that he catered to.

Trump needs to apologize to Minka.***

Jun 29, 2017, 12:25 PM

Re: Yeah we get it tiger woods

Jun 29, 2017, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Yeah we get it tiger woods ]

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/880427891254841344

Check out this liberal

Jun 29, 2017, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Yeah we get it tiger woods ]

https://twitter.com/SenatorLankford/status/880450390889820160

Another Liberal

Jun 29, 2017, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Yeah we get it tiger woods ]

https://twitter.com/BenSasse/status/880429821775552514

I'll just keep going.

Jun 29, 2017, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Yeah we get it tiger woods ]

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/880429415406161920

He acts like a junior high school girl.***

Jun 29, 2017, 11:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He acts like a whiny little #####.***

Jun 29, 2017, 11:59 AM

That's what I said!***

Jun 29, 2017, 12:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2017, 3:00 PM

1. Trump is an idiot.
2. Mika is smoking, I repeat, smoking hot.

JMHOs!

Dude is a scummy piece of sh*t.***

Jun 29, 2017, 5:05 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe living inside Trump's head. Love that guy.

Jun 29, 2017, 5:20 PM

And Mika...step off!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2017, 10:20 PM

Why doesn't Melania just cut off his tweeter for a while ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong. Best ever.

Jun 29, 2017, 10:25 PM

Tops even Little Marco and Lyin' Ted.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wrong. Best ever.

Jun 29, 2017, 10:31 PM

I've been looking for quotes from the worlds worst leaders in history. Can't seem to find one that matches the intellect of Trump's.

Replies: 32
| visibility 898
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic