Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you’re not pulling for Miami this Saturday...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

If you’re not pulling for Miami this Saturday...

Aug 19, 2019, 3:37 PM

Go ahead and turn your ACC fan card in right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: If you’re not pulling for Miami this Saturday...

Aug 19, 2019, 3:42 PM

The only time I didn't pull for the ACC team against another conference is Louisville under Petrino. I really hated Petrino. Otherwise I always pull for the ACC team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And give up my 10% discount at Denny's... I don't think so

I used to love hating Miami...I don't care one way or

another about FU...wait is that right? UF? Ok UF, so I probably will pull for them. Maybe I will chant FU FU FU if they win...er I mean UF UF UF.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I used to love hating Miami...I don't care one way or

Aug 19, 2019, 4:31 PM

Save that chant for Furman just keep doing it til you're purple

Mark Richt is one of the true good guys in college football

Aug 19, 2019, 3:45 PM

It's pretty easy to root for him since he left the UGAys and took the job at Miami. I think this is the year he finally turns them around.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You forgot the /s tag :)***

Aug 19, 2019, 3:46 PM

I don't know what that means***

Aug 19, 2019, 3:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Stoopid

Aug 19, 2019, 3:49 PM

It means stoopid.

moran.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

^^^this poster is definitely an /s tag***

Aug 19, 2019, 3:50 PM

Do I only need to show you one dumb post...

Aug 19, 2019, 4:05 PM

from co/94 at this point?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I just looked through his posting history a little and

Aug 19, 2019, 4:08 PM

all I can say is wow...he is one of the true morans on this board.

You have no idea what kind of upcoming gems I have in my

Aug 19, 2019, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Do I only need to show you one dumb post... ]

bag.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

To channel my full Micheal Scott

Aug 19, 2019, 4:11 PM

You know what I mean....

Could also mean sarcasm, or shytepost in reddit terms

Aug 20, 2019, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Stoopid ]

Ok, I made that last one up, but it sounded good.

Re: Mark Richt stepped down. Replaced by Manny Diaz

Aug 19, 2019, 6:19 PM [ in reply to Mark Richt is one of the true good guys in college football ]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Diaz_(American_football) GWPTiger®

Be interesting to see how Miami's offense looks! They have the "QB Whisperer" that helped "turn-the-ball-ova" the last couple seasons!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hth...

Aug 20, 2019, 8:22 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Yeah-ok-Im-not-falling-for-that-one-again-25807356#25807356

Re: Who ???

Aug 19, 2019, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Mark Richt is one of the true good guys in college football ]

Oh my.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why should I pull for Miami ... they split their time

Aug 19, 2019, 3:46 PM

between the ACC and the MAC.

They are the ones that have no conference loyalty.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell me something,

Aug 19, 2019, 3:47 PM

Who pisted in your Cornflakes this morning?

Aug 19, 2019, 3:47 PM

against an SEC team, that's easy.
if they were playing Jacksonville State, i'm pulling for the real Gamecocks. mainly for the lulz.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 19, 2019, 3:51 PM

I have no problem with Miami, or any other league teams, but that turnover chain is the most childish tradition I’ve ever seen!

Aug 19, 2019, 3:51 PM

The U will get beat by 30 because the ACC sucks

Is this THE Miami of Ohio or the other one?***

Aug 19, 2019, 3:55 PM

Speaking of 'FU'...

Aug 19, 2019, 3:57 PM

Fisk University out of Tennessee uses that as their cheer! And no one gets in trouble! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Speaking of 'FU'...

Aug 19, 2019, 4:02 PM

You do realize that Mark Richt is no longer coaching Miami, right?
Manny Diaz is now the head coach.
I have no reason to pull for either team. I just want a good game.
Just sayin...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Yeah ok, I'm not falling for that one again

Aug 19, 2019, 4:06 PM

Richt is in it for the long haul and I believe he will bring the Canes back to national prominence, albeit just a notch below our Tigers!

He's not only a coach, he's a real & true fan of the Canes..

Aug 19, 2019, 4:08 PM

because alumnus.

What better person to clean up that dump Miami,

Aug 19, 2019, 4:11 PM

than someone who has such great experience with dumps

like UGA

It's a lot easier to clean up Miami than UGA, at least Miami

Aug 19, 2019, 4:15 PM

has championships during the modern era of college football to sell recruits on.

Has anyone else received their ACC fan cards yet?

Aug 19, 2019, 4:01 PM

I thought it'd come with my directtv statement.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 4:05 PM

I hope the whoop them. Both teams are mediocre but Miami is more of a mess

is this reel?***

Aug 19, 2019, 4:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: is this reel?***

Aug 19, 2019, 5:26 PM

I think it’s a bunch of jokey jokesters.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes***

Aug 19, 2019, 8:54 PM [ in reply to is this reel?*** ]

i'll pull for acc teams when they aren't playing cu but i

Aug 19, 2019, 6:05 PM

ain't gonna be all cootish and cheer "acc, acc, acc!"

If they throw away that ridiculous turnover chain, I might.

Aug 19, 2019, 6:36 PM

But, it would be more because of hatred of the SEC than riding the ACC bandwagon!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miama fans sure had the sad in Charlotte

Aug 19, 2019, 6:44 PM

the realization that they were lightyears behind us was the same feeling we used to have when we thought we were getting close to fsu

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They were pretty upbeat before the game

Aug 20, 2019, 8:48 AM

that was a harsh dose of reality.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For just a second I thought you were talking about the dolphins

Aug 19, 2019, 8:57 PM

Because I love me some CW42!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 9:00 PM

Where do I turn my fan card in?

Follow up question. Can I turn in my ACC fan card in but keep my true Clemson fan card (since alumnus and such)?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jimmy Johnson will have the Canes ready to play.***

Aug 19, 2019, 9:58 PM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Can I borrow yours to turn in?***

Aug 19, 2019, 11:24 PM

Welllll..

Aug 20, 2019, 8:54 AM

Darn
https://giphy.com/gifs/unmusicau-lol-club-6Ebu9HFdcv65P6V1K8

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic