Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This pack thread is absolute gold.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

This pack thread is absolute gold.

Nov 7, 2017, 4:09 PM

https://247sports.com/college/north-carolina-state/Board/103752/Contents/Dabo-Investigation-needs-to-be-watching-Doerens-sideline-110107174

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

L O L !

Nov 7, 2017, 4:21 PM

"To me, Dabo sees the handwriting on the wall and this is a bit of panic setting in. Doeren and the Pack are closing in on Atlantic supremacy and our recruiting is outpacing the Tigers now. He knows he has to energize the base or risk irrelevancy given the rest of college football is leaving Clemson behind."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: L O L !

Nov 7, 2017, 4:27 PM

Amazing at the amount of stupidity in that thread. It was almost like reading the fantasy coot forum.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easy to pick the coot out in the thread.***

Nov 7, 2017, 8:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, they really seem to be out recruiting us.... haha

Nov 7, 2017, 5:29 PM [ in reply to L O L ! ]

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/CompositeTeamRankings?Conference=ACC

https://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings?Conference=ACC

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

21 , 3 Stars .... haha

Nov 7, 2017, 7:32 PM

Did you look @ the player average ? Their best recruits under Dave\, graduated this year and leave.

Re: 21 , 3 Stars .... haha

Nov 7, 2017, 8:14 PM

Should be rather considering every junior they have literally comes back every single year because they aren’t good enough to make it into the league.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

This has to be a joke.***

Nov 7, 2017, 6:07 PM [ in reply to L O L ! ]

The best one..

Nov 7, 2017, 4:23 PM

..was when they called CDS immature. They've got some serious envy issues going on up there in Raleigh.

No, the best one is the one that said DD lives in Dabo's

Nov 7, 2017, 7:55 PM

Head rent free. Are you kidding? What an embarrassing thing to say about a guy you're 0-4 against.

null

Towels, anyone?????***

Nov 7, 2017, 4:25 PM

Now that read was for sure

Nov 7, 2017, 4:25 PM

a total waste of my time. Look out Tigers............NC State is coming

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Now that read was for sure

Nov 7, 2017, 4:28 PM

Yeah, 9 seniors departing off the defense next year. They are TRULY going to challenge.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now that read was for sure

Nov 7, 2017, 4:48 PM

uhh.. don't you know that nc state is a team that reloads every year??? i mean, c'mon!!.. they're "leaving us behind".. lol!!!!

You mean NC State is going.....

Nov 7, 2017, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Now that read was for sure ]

To JC Penny for a white sale on towels.

Re: This pack thread is absolute gold.

Nov 7, 2017, 4:27 PM

Crazy how much I thought I was reading a thread from FGF

Coot = Wolfies.

Nov 7, 2017, 4:32 PM

Except we own the Wolfies worse.

Re: Coot = Wolfies.

Nov 7, 2017, 4:56 PM

We own the coots too

Nov 7, 2017, 4:31 PM

"To me, Dabo sees the handwriting on the wall and this is a bit of panic setting in. Doeren and the Pack are closing in on Atlantic supremacy and our recruiting is outpacing the Tigers now. He knows he has to energize the base or risk irrelevancy given the rest of college football is leaving Clemson behind."

######, boys, Manafold has moved over to the Pack.

"Recruiting is outpacing the Tigers"? Let's look at some facts. We're #13 on ESPN's list for 2018 with only 11 commits. NCSt is 36th with 19 commits. 247 has us 9th in overall team talent with 6 5-stars and 34 4-stars. NCSt is 44th with ZERO 5-stars and only 5 4-stars.

Our worry level needs to be like their 5-stars - ZERO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Yeah, ok!

Nov 7, 2017, 4:39 PM

I really don't think Dabo is remotely worried about nc state.

IF nc state even gets a sniff of any divisional title, then I'm sure their sore loser of a coach will bolt for greener pastures.

Nov 7, 2017, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Re: This pack thread is absolute gold. ]

It concerns me that college football is leaving us behind. lol. What kind of idiot could make something like that up?

They should have kept O,Cain. At least when he was coach they had a winner on the team.

Well, nc state has beaten South Carolina and

Nov 7, 2017, 4:32 PM

Notre Dame the last couple of years.

Oh wait! That's was Clemson!

Re: Well, nc state has beaten South Carolina and

Nov 7, 2017, 4:43 PM

The more I read from the NCSU whinnies, believe it or not, I like the chickens better. That is saying a lot, as I really hate that fan base, but these crybabiy wolfies have taken over as the worse fan base in ALL of college football. That pos Doroen just needs to shut his stupid mouth, as the more he speaks the dummer he gets. Them thinking that he is living in Dabos head is a joke. Recruiting at a higher level, another joke. Sorry fan base, trash, idiots.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There was a bit of class in that thread.

Nov 7, 2017, 4:36 PM
Classy post.JPG(27.0 K)

Amidst the torturous whining and accusations one poster brought them all back to reality.

I mispeled a wurd and fixed it up rill good.
Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those chicks seem angry.

They blame everything and everyone for their weak @$$ team.

They better get used to losing, 85% of their team are seniors, so it's pretty feasible that their run of 6 losses in a row to us could easily become 10.

4th string...maybe 5th or even 6th

Poor nc state.

Must be frustrating to always be in the shadows of the other schools on Tobacco Road.

They're just trying to survive and thinking they're actually good enough. LOL

Nov 17, 2023, 8:57 AM

What a bunch of tools.

13 of the last 14 must really hurt.

Nov 7, 2017, 4:54 PM

if i lost 13 of the last 14 to anybody in anything... i'd keep my mouth f'ing... SHUT!!!!...

i mean, you'd look like the guy that got knocked the F OUT... and, when you come to.. you ask him if wants some more.. idiots.

Nov 7, 2017, 4:52 PM

wow.. that is eye opening.

I honestly think an opposing coach can get under Dabo's skin...

Nov 7, 2017, 4:56 PM

...but ironically, that is in my opinion the LAST thing you want to do.

Dabo is constantly talking up opposing coaches. Look at the way he handled the loss to Cuse and how he talks about their coach. Heck he even has good things to say about Spurrier. And remember his comments on Miami when they pulled a nice upset a few years back? He flashed the "U" at his presser.

But come out of a hard fought game with a loss and tell the media that Clemson needs to be investigated, and don't walk it back after a couple days...Dabo is irked.

They lose eight starters on defense and there's a chance their QB goes pro. I'm sure this little episode is over if the NC State coach is done with it, but it wouldn't surprise me if we take it to them next season.

null

Re: I honestly think an opposing coach can get under Dabo's skin...

Nov 7, 2017, 4:59 PM

Let’s wait and see how they do against James Madison before we get to excited. That will be a tough home game for them to open up the season.

Where do these clowns come up with this?!

Nov 7, 2017, 4:58 PM

Straight up talking out of their collective a$$es. Accusing a coach of cheating with 0 proof? Well that is just stupid. Thr butt hurt is real. Cant wait to trash em in the valley next year. Getting beat constantly by the same opponent doesn't not mean cheating. It simply mean the victor is better. Well lads and gents.......we have been the better team in this "rivalry"

"Dabo is a phony" Reminds me of our fans

Nov 7, 2017, 5:04 PM

talking about Coach K.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some really scary SICK people out there

Nov 7, 2017, 5:08 PM

and surprised so many are Wolfpackers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not me. Right now, I'm a little weary of defending the integrity

Nov 7, 2017, 5:09 PM [ in reply to "Dabo is a phony" Reminds me of our fans ]

of any successful college basketball coach. Sheesh, the sport is filthy. And there are some things I don't like about K, but overall he's been a heck of a coach and an ambassador for the conference and the sport. Heck, didn't he come congratulate our team after we beat them a few years back? Just like Dabo just did froth Syracuse.

null

Nov 7, 2017, 5:08 PM

And the stupidest thing is, like in that thread, trying to say CDS isn't smart. You don't get to his success, in or out of football, without being smart. His process and procedural efficiency is met only by Saban. He's playing chess and DD is still trying to align the checkers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Georgia and South Carolina football mated and

Nov 7, 2017, 5:17 PM

created NC State

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MUPOTD

Nov 7, 2017, 6:04 PM

Most underrated post of the day!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gold?.....

Nov 7, 2017, 5:22 PM

I think they're on some of that "Brown Acid" from Woodstock. Did they actually watch the game? Have they actually seen how their fans came off like European Soccer Hooligans after the game? And their coach looks like a classless whiner in the after-game interviews? They sound like a sad bunch of losers blaming everyone else for their loss and insulting to their own players for a good effort.

Nov 7, 2017, 5:37 PM

Shouldn't NCSU be worried about how to beat USUC first? If their school was in SC, they would be 3rd at best.

Manafold

Nov 7, 2017, 6:12 PM

Holy Smokes! Those comments are outrageous! Did Manafold switch allegiances and move to Raleigh?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo's an idiot, a dummy, and an immature 12-year-old

Nov 7, 2017, 6:14 PM

and he owns our coach every year.

So they're just too ###### stupid to see the stupid in their logic.

wait until next week

Nov 7, 2017, 6:26 PM

After BC takes them to the woodshed

Message was edited by: under11par®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's as bad as FGF...the delusion runs strong with those

Nov 7, 2017, 7:24 PM

inbred morans.....it's almost as if they're the kissin' cousins of the coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nov 7, 2017, 8:15 PM

My goodness. That shows a lot of folks from nc state could substitute for coot fans. I was amazed and am headed to the sandblast shower to attempt to get clean. Really disturbing they act that way. Thought they were one of the schools that we respected - perhaps that was just in the past when Sheridan was there and morals were not an issue. Of course it could be the millennials :)

Respect is earned - got none for them now.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic