Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Karens gonna Karen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 377

Karens gonna Karen

May 26, 2020, 3:14 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/05/26/amy-cooper-central-park/

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Her incredible racism and lying to 911 about being

May 26, 2020, 3:15 PM

threatened aside...that poor dog needs to be taken from her.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I think that was the first story that came out..she returned

May 26, 2020, 3:17 PM

the dog to the rescue group already.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's good. Hopefully she learned her lesson and will

May 26, 2020, 3:19 PM

be a better human after the SJW machine destroys her life and salts the earth where she lays and she starts recovering.

Message was edited by: soccerkrzy®, thanks MauldinT

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is, quite literally, no WAY she comes out a better

May 26, 2020, 3:20 PM

person from this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, if she starts welding steel panels to her Hyundai

May 26, 2020, 3:30 PM

Santa Fe everyone needs to get very worried.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think she probably understands racism is wrong now, and

May 26, 2020, 3:21 PM [ in reply to That's good. Hopefully she learned her lesson and will ]

will put that logic into play at the next job she is able to obtain, working in South Dakota as the assistant to the apprentice head roof-tar spreader.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting post to award a TD to.***

May 26, 2020, 4:10 PM [ in reply to That's good. Hopefully she learned her lesson and will ]

I agree, but you did misspell "SJW"

May 26, 2020, 4:49 PM

sooooo

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saw this yesterday. She even feigned the panic in her voice

May 26, 2020, 3:19 PM

to a tee. Seriously, what a piece of shit. How many times has she done this before?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is it.

May 26, 2020, 5:09 PM

The feigned panic and faking disorientation as if they are being attacked is indefensible. If she's scared of black dudes telling her what to do, cool. That can be forgiven.

But pretending you're being like, raped and/or physically attacked, is just not cool. What would happen if he wasn't recording? I think we know several possibilities, and none end well for him.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I'm not a huge fan of people losing their jobs for off-the-clock discretions, but this is shameful enough that I wouldn't want anything to do with her, either.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dude used "scofflaw" in a sentence

May 26, 2020, 3:20 PM

doubt he's black, or white by that matter

Who the #### uses scofflaw in a sentence?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

"He keeps dog treats on hand for noncompliant pet owners, he

May 26, 2020, 3:24 PM

said, and tried to toss one to the dog."

Ok so this is one of those stories where everyone's the a-hole.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we can take a lesson here from the Bible and

May 26, 2020, 3:34 PM

cut everyone involved in half with a sword, like Solomon would have done, because he was a wise king.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Idk. her a-holeishness far exceeded his

May 26, 2020, 4:29 PM [ in reply to "He keeps dog treats on hand for noncompliant pet owners, he ]

Seriously. He's just a smug sumbeach. She...could have just walked the eff away! like, that's what I don't get. what was happening that made her feel the need to walk up on him and then call the po-po and then act all damsel in distress?

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Oh, if it's a contest she wins hands down.***

May 26, 2020, 4:30 PM

I will tell them that an AFRICAN-AMERICAN MAN is

May 26, 2020, 4:48 PM

threatening me !

The vocal change when screaming at the operator tells me she done this before

Without a doubt that's an entitled b-word

May 26, 2020, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Idk. her a-holeishness far exceeded his ]

The man was smug, but I bet he's peeved that these idiots ignore the rules. Full disclosure, smugness runs in my family, too.

Nah dawg, way beyond the big or little B.

May 26, 2020, 4:53 PM

Straight up Civilian Under Naval Training, as we said back in the day.

And I get his viewpoint to...nothing worse than minding your business in a park and a freaking dog comes running around tearing things up. I love dogs, but dogs are gonna dog. I hate most of their owners.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I follow the guy on Twitter

May 26, 2020, 4:52 PM [ in reply to "He keeps dog treats on hand for noncompliant pet owners, he ]

Because I’m a science nurd and he gets some nice bird pics (not as good as tote’s photoshopped ones but close) and he has frequent run ins with unleashed dogs in that area so he goes prepared

Apparently there are a lot of ######## dog owners there that don’t understand the leash law.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

yeah and I am one of them

May 26, 2020, 4:58 PM

that don't obey some leash laws, I understand them ok

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t see your dogs running amock

May 26, 2020, 5:01 PM

In a very small protected natural area in a large urban city either

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Re: I don’t see your dogs running amock

May 26, 2020, 5:11 PM

Here is the scary black guy

May 26, 2020, 5:07 PM

Kind of wild they both had the last name Cooper

https://twitter.com/joshuapotash/status/1265338098256424973?s=21

Isaac Asimov

both are doomed to continue living miserable existences

May 26, 2020, 5:14 PM

as horrible confrontationalists too stupid to leave similarly stupid people alone.

I see stupid people doing stupid stuff almost every time I venture out. But if it ain't affecting me & mine personally, I choose to leave well enough alone to perform their stupid human tricks.

Not worth it.

Replies: 24
| visibility 377
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic