Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Practice insider: Swinney thrilled after best practice of the spring
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: Practice insider: Swinney thrilled after best practice of the spring

Apr 9, 2018, 8:24 PM

Practice insider: Swinney thrilled after best practice of the spring

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney is in a good mood heading into the final two practices of the spring. What did he say about the spring game? Which players were held out of practice? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Okay, Swinney is thrilled, but what about Coach Venables?***

Apr 9, 2018, 9:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: Okay, Swinney is thrilled, but what about Coach Venables?***

Apr 9, 2018, 9:25 PM

Didn't you know that BV isn't a very excitable coach ;) he is kool and calm, LMAO at that!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's pizzed

Apr 10, 2018, 5:23 AM [ in reply to Okay, Swinney is thrilled, but what about Coach Venables?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Practice insider: Swinney thrilled after best practice of the spring

Apr 9, 2018, 9:39 PM

I wonder why KB and CB are being put on the same team. This is the first interview with no code speak. I'm confused.

Re: New Story: Practice insider: Swinney thrilled after best practice of the spring

Apr 9, 2018, 11:07 PM

I hope Etienne doesn’t bulk up too much. I certainly see the benefit in adding some muscle, I just hope it’s not too much - his burst is amazing. Excited for Saturday!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I thought Feaster bulked up too much last year

Apr 10, 2018, 9:42 AM

He definitely looked a step slower than he did in 2016. He'd been time at 4.34 in the 40-yard dash previously, but he was no where close to that speed a year ago.

Hopefully they don't mess with Etienne's weight too much.

Apr 10, 2018, 7:57 AM

Dabo only gets thrilled when he sees 110% efforts from the team--both sides and no one really hurt. Oughta be an awesome spring game.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2018, 6:21 PM

Within the last two days Dabo described us as a "very average" team. How is he "thrilled" with that? I sense some genuine concerns among the coaches.

Apr 10, 2018, 9:03 AM

"Most definitely. We're a hungry team and we're coming ready like dogs, lions,” Wallace said. "I feel like we're the best defense in the country, hands down. We've got a lot of amazing players back and I feel like we're going to be in the top categories on defense and just only getting better and it's a scary sight to see."

I sure hope this is the case.... Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2018, 6:23 PM

These comments are "scary." Over-confident?

At QB, I wouldn't be surprised to see KB and TL on one team

Apr 10, 2018, 9:39 AM

with Johnson and Brice on the other team for the Spring Game.

I would think KB needs the Spring Game playing time the least, so it would make sense to get him in and out of the game quite quickly. Hunter Johnson, as the other "veteran", probably deserves to start for the other team, but he also could still use the game experience.

So in an effort to get TL as much playing time as possible, I would think you'd want to pair him with KB.

Re: At QB, I wouldn't be surprised to see KB and TL on one team

Apr 11, 2018, 3:47 PM

And, see/mearure him, potentially, playing with the same players?

Re: At QB, I wouldn't be surprised to see KB and TL on one team

Apr 11, 2018, 3:48 PM

measure

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic