Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
U guys hear about Danny Ford getting in trouble?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

U guys hear about Danny Ford getting in trouble?

Jan 28, 2020, 11:16 AM

Rumor is, his hemp fields were not hempy enough.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: U guys hear about Danny Ford getting in trouble?

Jan 28, 2020, 11:27 AM

hempy or hippy enough? ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hempy.. too hippy gets u in trouble

Jan 28, 2020, 11:30 AM

Danny was one if a few farmers given permission to grow hemp in SC.

I overheard the news the other day saying that 3 of the growers were in trouble because their crops contained too much thc.

Ford is rumored to be one.. but I can't find anything on the Google.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

wow - that would suc....

Jan 28, 2020, 11:46 AM

will have to destroy the entire crop in the field that tested above the .003 for THC content. Not even sure you can insure for that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Serious question ... how do you control the level of ...,!

Jan 28, 2020, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Hempy.. too hippy gets u in trouble ]

... THC in hemp ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

well, the seedlings would be a variety of the Industrial

Jan 28, 2020, 12:00 PM

Hemp with minute levels. so the quick answer is you plant the variety that should be OK.

FWIW - the growers are not in 'trouble' other than they're gonna lose the crop and revenue - which sucs.

Makes one wonder if somehow the field got cross-pollenated from a few 'rouge' plants somewhere in the vicinity.

the MaryJane varieties would test 10-30% THC - the SC Industrial Hemp threshold is .3%

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: well, the seedlings would be a variety of the Industrial

Jan 28, 2020, 12:27 PM

This will all be solved with legalization, but I know how to dispose of the bad crop. Might take a few weeks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you'd have to smoke a pound

Jan 28, 2020, 2:16 PM

and prob wouldn't get a buzz

Re: you'd have to smoke a pound

Jan 28, 2020, 5:26 PM

Maybe a nice headache ??

Re: well, the seedlings would be a variety of the Industrial

Jan 28, 2020, 2:29 PM [ in reply to well, the seedlings would be a variety of the Industrial ]

That seems like a very low threshold for hemp ... Wonder how accurate the test in .. and what protocol do they follow to test a field ... ie how many samples, locations of samples, are the samples blended etc etc etc ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 28, 2020, 12:07 PM

This BS has to stop... It is time for the Congress or Trump to decriminalize Cannabis and then the State to be educated by knowledgeable scientists instead of knothead SLED jokers with antique ideas going back to prohibition times...

agree ***

Jan 28, 2020, 12:09 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Trump administration does no believe in “science”.***

Jan 28, 2020, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: U guys hear about Danny Ford getting in trouble? ]

Re: Trump administration does no believe in “science”.***

Jan 28, 2020, 12:49 PM

Where the h e lol did that come from.

Jan 28, 2020, 1:05 PM

MSM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 28, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Trump administration does no believe in “science”.*** ]

They’re still trying to figure out why Joe takes truth over facts ..... ??

Jan 28, 2020, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Trump administration does no believe in “science”.*** ]

And the top Law Enforcement figures in the administration still believe MJ to be reefer madness-level dangerous. Just look at YouTube videos of Jeff Sessions and Bill Barr talking about MJ. It's insanity. On top of that, the largest recipients of donations from the private prison industry have been Republicans.

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=G7000

The top recipient of private prison industry donations is Mitch McConnell. Even if Trump and the admin wanted to sign a bill for legalization, Mitch the Turtle would spike it in the Senate just like he has with hundreds of other bills. Like Deep Throat told Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, all you have to do is "Follow the money."

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are issues that have to be worked out.

Jan 28, 2020, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: U guys hear about Danny Ford getting in trouble? ]

Police I talk to have their hands tied. Even when thc is legal (soon I think) you're not going to be allowed to be high and drive or work and that's the dilemma. How are you going to test people driving that are high as it stays in the system for much longer than alcohol so hard to test.

Re: There are issues that have to be worked out.

Jan 28, 2020, 1:08 PM

I'm just throwing this out there, but wouldn't field sobriety tests work for impairment in the same way they are used for alcohol impairment?

Yeah I don't know I just have a few buddies

Jan 28, 2020, 1:11 PM

in or connected with local agencies and they don't look forward on how to enforce it. It's going to be the same at work. You get hurt, or whatever, and sent for a test (like you are now) and they find thc and they blame that and then it's when it got in the system blah blah blah.

Re: Yeah I don't know I just have a few buddies

Jan 28, 2020, 1:14 PM

Well in those cases it seems that the tests would need to be made more in-depth than just positive or negative for a substance.

They may need to set levels for how much can be in your system or things of that nature.

I'm not sure because I don't have a ton of knowledge on the subject.

My guess is that law enforcement will have a learning curve if legalization happens.

Re: Yeah I don't know I just have a few buddies

Jan 28, 2020, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Yeah I don't know I just have a few buddies ]

You know the test in advance.

Don't use, if you are concerned about testing.

Sooner or later personal responsibility and wise decision-making needs to be weighed against getting high.

You can always fight it in court.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

So they don't have that issue with prescribed Benzos and Opiates?

Jan 28, 2020, 2:51 PM [ in reply to There are issues that have to be worked out. ]

Those are way more intoxicating and that's delt with. And tens of millions take those every day. Most rank and file cops would rather have it legalized, but the top brass don't for political reasons. After these states legalized it, it opened up a huge black market in other states of dispensary grade. The cat's out of the bag now, just legalize it.

Jan 28, 2020, 1:10 PM

Legalize it all.

The biggest trouble hemp

Jan 28, 2020, 1:26 PM

growers are having is slow sales.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The biggest trouble hemp

Jan 28, 2020, 1:33 PM

Yep...the market is saturated with product and there's a shelf life. I think at least in sc you'll see some growers not bother with it again after this test phase.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic