Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A friendly reminder ... Dezmond Howard picked BC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

A friendly reminder ... Dezmond Howard picked BC

Nov 13, 2018, 1:11 PM

https://thespun.com/college-football/desmond-howard-upset-pick-clemson-boston-college

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A friendly reminder ... Dezmond Howard picked BC

Nov 13, 2018, 1:14 PM

Wonder if he thought we still looked like a finesse team against BC? What a moron!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He let his wishful thinking cloud his judgement. He was "hoping" there would be an upset

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t know what the guy’s problem with Clemson is***

Re: I don’t know what the guy’s problem with Clemson is***

Nov 13, 2018, 1:22 PM

He thinks KB was done wrong. He is the only talking head that thinks that, but he does. (with the exception of Maria Taylor)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 1:36 PM

He was probably a little torked that Jeff called him publicly on the "finesse." So what. Talking heads are paid to have opinions. Sometimes they are wrong. Of the crew, I'd take him over Corso fool any time. I was more worried when Corso put on the Tiger head, that might have doomed us. We really don't have to flame everybody that mentions something not completely complementary about Clemson. Lots of folks don't like Clemson. Suits me. The FIZZOU dude made a bigger fool of himself than anything he could have said about Boulware. Of course Boulware could not catch Cook on a full steam run. Who could? Who won the game? Who made the sack that ended the game? So the guy had to whine about "the call" as if FIZZOU has not gotten their share of bad ones over the years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s a shame.

Nov 13, 2018, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I don’t know what the guy’s problem with Clemson is*** ]

Those people need to get their head on straight. If KB were still the QB we may not be undefeated right now. Also our highly rated WR’s draft stock would be taking hits. A lot of our skill players on offense would have their chances on the next level hindered if Dabo would continue to play KB. It’s just a fact. Look at last year’s numbers. Production is often the difference between being drafted and having a team invest their time to develop a player or being asked to come for a try out at an NFL camp only to be cut and sent home. Clemson football is a team sport. You have to play the best players in order to benefit the TEAM. I don’t know why people can’t see that or why anyone would have a problem with that. Our offensive production with TL at the helm is making the critics look foolish right now.

Nov 13, 2018, 3:29 PM [ in reply to I don’t know what the guy’s problem with Clemson is*** ]

I do not think he has a problem with us, he just knows he can get a reaction.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 1:17 PM

He is a pathetic, unprofessional, biased has been. I know, he has accomplished more in his life than I have in mine but then again, I don’t have a national platform to prove my stupidity and he does. And my, my how he uses it to his full advantage.

I do enjoy it...

Nov 13, 2018, 1:26 PM

when Clemson makes these talking heads look even more stupid and uninformed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Yeah ... we finally beat Corso into submission***

Nov 13, 2018, 1:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 1:38 PM

I watched it live. He said it with great confidence and even glee, but we continue to discuss it. Therefore, he did his job. If there were not villains to hate on ESPN, they know fewer people would watch, ironically. In the movie Private Parts, the people who listened to Howard Stern the most were the people who hated him the most because they wanted to hear what he said next. We will all now pay close attention to the next Collge Gameday to see if Desmond eats crow or continues bashing Clemson. Mission accomplished on his part.

Nov 13, 2018, 2:00 PM

yep wants to look relevant with comments and clicks. he isnt and should just be ignored

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: A friendly reminder ... Dezmond Howard picked BC ]

Yep, everyday shock jocks laugh all the way to the bank.

Nov 13, 2018, 2:02 PM

Wishful thinking by Desmond as he is afraid his Michigan are going to be left out of playoffs.

^^ yup. he knows Michigan can't beat us also***

Nov 13, 2018, 2:33 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 2:18 PM

His mouth is "click bait".
BC had little chance once Christian delivered the finesse pancake to Brown.

Let's play his game, Harbutt has never beaten Urban . . . why should that scenario change next week?

Nov 13, 2018, 3:05 PM

That is what ESPN does. That is their agenda, to create controversy especially with race involved.

His picks have been historically bad

Nov 13, 2018, 3:07 PM

Like last year when he picked Baylor to win the Big 12, only for them to go 1-11

Re: His picks have been historically bad

Nov 13, 2018, 4:22 PM

Did he pick Baylor after their coach was.fired for covering up .multiple rapes by players which is why most of Baylors team left.

Not the sharpest knife..

Nov 13, 2018, 6:33 PM

Well, I don't mind that football shows hire a few people to "stir the pot," but Dezzz is lazy. It's obvious he doesn't study the entire football landscape. He makes embarrassing error after error on basic stuff. Would help if he EVER looked beyond MICH, OhioST & the rest of Big Ten.

Dezmond Howard has a chance to redeem himself by

Nov 13, 2018, 6:43 PM

his pick this Saturday. If he picks Dook in the upset, then we’ll know he clearly has an agenda again the Tigers!

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic