Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Radakovic discusses hiring a new baseball coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

FB Update: Radakovic discusses hiring a new baseball coach

Jun 10, 2015, 9:38 AM

Radakovic discusses hiring a new baseball coach

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'Yeah , Um, We're gonna need you to work this weekend Dan'

Jun 10, 2015, 10:32 AM

'Yeah....That'd be great'

"We're going to need you to come in Sunday as well."

Jun 10, 2015, 12:55 PM

:)

Re: FB Update: Radakovic discusses hiring a new baseball coach

Jun 10, 2015, 1:41 PM

these is bulls sheets! this guy will make clemson baseball the basement of the ACC for years to come. Big mistake of firing Leggett. oh well! The AD sucks... oh yeah he left Georgia Tech in great shape. lol!

Jun 10, 2015, 1:46 PM

yawn another clown with very few posts yelling baout doom and gloom..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 10, 2015, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Radakovic discusses hiring a new baseball coach ]

Well, I've decided to make my first post because I'm tired of listening to arrogant idiots like yourself. Please explain to me why it was such a mistake to fire Leggett?? Was the guy a spectacular coach? Yes absolutely, but there was a clear drop in the program l, especially the last 4 years. One year left on his contract, did you want to give him a farewell tour or an extension? Hint, either answer is wrong. Go home Coot.

first post & you lay down "arrogant idiots" then "coot"...

Jun 10, 2015, 1:56 PM

maybe first post on this user or naturally an angry person?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: first post & you lay down "arrogant idiots" then "coot"...

Jun 10, 2015, 1:58 PM

I dk but I like him...

no gay

null

is it 'cause you angry people huddle together for warmth?***

Jun 10, 2015, 1:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: is it 'cause you angry people huddle together for warmth?***

Jun 10, 2015, 2:03 PM

Im not angry Im honest with an edge. ;)

null

Re: first post & you lay down "arrogant idiots" then "coot"...

Jun 10, 2015, 2:02 PM [ in reply to first post & you lay down "arrogant idiots" then "coot"... ]

Haha no I'm definitely not a naturally angry person. Just so sick and tired of reading so many people bashing getting g rid of Jack, but not really giving any defense toward it except "he's a hall of fame coach"

Good to finally be on the tiger boards

haha, that's good and welcome.

Jun 10, 2015, 2:09 PM

idk, but it seems there's a "large" group upset at the how it went down and worried it might have a negative impact on the search.

there's no doubt the program declined since the last trip to the CWS. i know there's disagreement on the "whys", but JL was the skipper.

no matter what, if the admin is serious about the future of the program they need to step up and support the next coach with all the resources reasonably available to even the playing field.

Re: haha, that's good and welcome.

Jun 10, 2015, 2:21 PM

Yep there definitely seems to be a ton of people upset with how it went down, but people need to realize no firing is gonna be pretty. IMO I would bet Drad gave Jack the options to resign with dignity or make some changes to his staff, but Jack is the loyal type and just wasn't going to do those things so being let go had to be what was done.

I had the chance to watch the Tigers in Omaha that year, and it has been a steady decline ever since we lost those two to the Chickens.

I've got a good feeling that the administration and Drad are going to be fully invested in this program when we find the right coach!

well, it's more than that for some including the 4 point

Jun 10, 2015, 2:29 PM

plan released after their private meeting, which was bad form. also, changes to the staff can and will be viewed as meddling by some, whether drad was in the right to do so or not. much of what has been bandied about is rumor anyway, but it'll be on the table during the process.

anyway, it's over, what's done is done and i hope the program heals sooner than later. i imagine the hire & support thrown its way, will be somewhat of the final word on the whole.

Jun 11, 2015, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Radakovic discusses hiring a new baseball coach ]

If it's a coot, they probably don't have a home, they mostly rent a trailer in a trashy trailer park!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lets be honest GT sports don't have the backing of a Clemson

Jun 10, 2015, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Radakovic discusses hiring a new baseball coach ]

You can only work with what you're given and we don't know anything about the inner workings of the GT Athletics. So if you know something or would like to share how you figure he left GT in shambles and yes undeniable truth will work. I can come on here and say I saw Culb44ga in the back seat of a car bent over with another man pulsating behind him but just because I said it doesn't make it true. DRad has only been here a couple years hardly enough time to evaluate his time here. Remember he left GT to come to Clemson so obviously Clemson was the better job or you wouldn't leave GT. Plus he was there to fix GT's problems so if he did leave GT in bad shape it was because GT was in worse shape when he got there.

Jun 10, 2015, 2:28 PM

I'm sure a good baseball coach will be hired and the turn around will not take too long.
Next season is going to be a rough one probably but with the right coach we could start seeing improvements very soon.

Jun 10, 2015, 2:30 PM

SO, NO MATTER WHO DRAD HIRES, THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE AN UPGRADE FROM WHAT WE HAD HUH. YALL BETTER HOPE SO.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic