Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo's contract
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,091

Dabo's contract

Dec 17, 2015, 6:46 AM

I am not an expert on these types of things and how they work, but why don't we sign Dabo to a 15 year contract and just take all that future Bama speculation out of the picture?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo's contract

Dec 17, 2015, 6:59 AM

I believe he's already signed through 2020 or 2022 with a 15 million dollar buyout. He's not going anywhere.

Yea, remember last year how many on here..

Dec 17, 2015, 7:12 AM

Thought D Rad (and Administration) was retarded for signing Dabo to such a "one sided" contract last year?!?!? Many of you wanted Radakovich fired for being such a poor horse trader.

Now we are in the conversation to be in the Championshio game and many are worried that the contract isn't binding enough! How rich!!!

"Times they are a changing"***

Dec 17, 2015, 7:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have been on the Dabo bandwagon since day 1.**

Dec 17, 2015, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Yea, remember last year how many on here.. ]

nm

Re: Yea, remember last year how many on here..

Dec 17, 2015, 7:18 AM [ in reply to Yea, remember last year how many on here.. ]

Lots of mangers would have fired Dabo years ago....

Re: Yea, remember last year how many on here..

Dec 17, 2015, 8:37 AM

Most of those managers, maybe all of them, would be fired by now if the did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks. I wish it were 2030 and not 2020 though.

Dec 17, 2015, 7:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo's contract ]

I hope it's 2022 as well. Thanks for the insight.

Re: Thanks. I wish it were 2030 and not 2020 though.

Dec 17, 2015, 7:25 AM

> I hope it's 2022 as well. Thanks for the insight.

I think we should see how the next 6 years go, A lot can change.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2015, 7:52 AM

I think there is still some MAJOR concern that he has never been a coordinator. I mean, do we really want a wide receiver coach to be our head coach?

Dec 17, 2015, 8:15 AM

"He's little more than a cheerleader." "Why didn't we go hire a 'real coach?'" "I think it's time for a change!" Such were the comments on here just 5 years ago. The times, they are a changin'. Love Dabo and the Tigers. Hope he gets a big raise this year. I'd rather have him than anybody in college football. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The loud mouth STS disciples did the talking.

Dec 17, 2015, 8:44 AM

Razz and that bunch of whinebutt dumpers. Most of the people here with 100% pulse loved Dabo from the beginning though some aren't as outspoken as I.

For the most part most of us were/are Clemson grads. We care about the name of our program and demand integrity first. Dabo won our patients with his love for Clemson and gratitude for giving him a chance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm about to do that without spending a penny.

Dec 17, 2015, 8:39 AM

If you heard the Finebaum interview you'd be comfortable with Dabo's attitude toward Clemson and his ruptured relationship with Bama.

I have the interview recorded on my DVR. I can't convert it to video but I can record the sound. I promise I will post it. It's obvious that Bama broke Dabo's heart so many times he isn't interested in going back.

He even said having Bama on his resume had damaged his credibility during those years when he was seeking a coaching job while working for the real estate developer. Saban offered him a job just before a particular signing day when he was our recruiting coordinator. It was clear to a reasonable person that Dabo turned him down, flat. Probably because he was being asked to do something shady or get involved in bring some of Clemson's recruits to Bama.

He knows Bama is a septic tank of floaters and wants no part of the corruption there. Clemson doesn't need to cheat to win and we won't tolerate cheating from our coaches and staff. Dabo doesn't fit with Bama, he fits perfectly with Clemson.

I'll try to get the tape on this interview today after my doctor's visit. It bothers me deep in my soul for my Clemson Brothers and Sisters to grieve about this situation. IMO, it impeaches Dabo's integrity to suggest he would return to Bama with and sell his soul for the money. I do not accuse anyone of anything but grief or discomfort regarding this but it is what it is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,091
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic