Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 125
| visibility 1

FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa

Mar 31, 2017, 9:00 PM

Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa

Mar 31, 2017, 9:10 PM

"Brownelled"

Apr 1, 2017, 2:09 PM

It's sad alright, a sad place to eat and drink. Poor sportsmanship is a major problem in that state. I guess we'll have to give them another lesson next January as they didn't seem to learn from the last one.

Props to the Lady who took the video.She is ALL CLASS!!!

Mar 31, 2017, 9:10 PM

But what I learned is the majority of Alabama fans were only gracious and congratulatory last year when Clemson fought hard yet came up short in beating Bama.
This year,however, has been a completely different story.Their fanbase couldn't be bothered to show support for their own players once they arrived back home after losing another hard fought battle.So I'm not in the least bit surprised their fans would act such low class.

GO TIGERS!!!#1 NATTY/NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!

Re: Props to the Lady who took the video.She is ALL CLASS!!!

Mar 31, 2017, 10:11 PM

If you fully understand the Alabama - Auburn rivalry, then it will give you some insight into how ruthless and nasty many Alabama fans are. Imagine Coots with multiple national championships to pump their ego and that will give you an idea of how the lower class of Alabama fans are.

Apr 1, 2017, 9:24 AM

L.A. , Lower ALABAMA... Lol
Not really that funny, couldn't help myself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2017, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Props to the Lady who took the video.She is ALL CLASS!!! ]

In other words, Bama fans are like their aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, and cousins in Cootlumbia, they are very Cootish!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2017, 12:55 PM

Thinking the same thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2017, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Props to the Lady who took the video.She is ALL CLASS!!! ]

I'm never going to respond to Carolina fans or their players in a way it brings our players or fans down to a level that is unnecessary...lets show the world that we are first class fans. Go Tigers.

Was proud of the way Deshaun responded. Wish he had not been in a bar like that. Hope he remembers he represents Christ. Love him and not telling him what to do, Go Deshuan stay classy.

Mar 31, 2017, 9:11 PM

What a bunch of turds. At least Watson was mature about it. Maybe he was just coming to pay rent since he has been living in their heads for almost 3 months

TigerXJ
Clemson University Class of 2007
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the Grave Safely in a Well Preserved Body. But Rather to Launch Airborne, Land Hard, Slide in Sideways, Totally Worn Out and Thrashed, Screaming "Holy Shit What a Ride!!!"

Mar 31, 2017, 9:15 PM

Just passing through coming back from accepting an award at sugar bowl. This is a good reminder to the rest of the US, never visit Alabama.

Screw that... I might make a special trip. Uh Huh...***

Mar 31, 2017, 11:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Screw that... I might make a special trip. Uh Huh...***

Apr 1, 2017, 9:32 AM

Better take some friends with you big guy...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

6 with 6 in reserve...***

Apr 1, 2017, 3:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2017, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa ]

Good one XJ...

Mar 31, 2017, 9:13 PM

Also, a less inflammatory title might be more appropriate in a Clemson site...looking at you, tigernet staff!

He wasn't forced out of a bar, he left a restaurant, at what appears to be lunch or dinner, on his own accord due to harrassment

TigerXJ
Clemson University Class of 2007
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the Grave Safely in a Well Preserved Body. But Rather to Launch Airborne, Land Hard, Slide in Sideways, Totally Worn Out and Thrashed, Screaming "Holy Shit What a Ride!!!"

Come on, he was forced out. If he stayed things would have

Mar 31, 2017, 11:07 PM

escalated. Deshaun did the mature thing and left. But let's be honest, he was forced out. He wouldn't have left if it wasn't for the classless Alabama fans.

exactly!

Apr 1, 2017, 6:11 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa ]

It's not like dw4 pulled a Stephen Garcia or something at a dive bar in little five. Seems like he was just having lunch at a glorified chilis and some rednecks didn't know how to be gracious. So dw4 and his group did the mature thing and walked away. This is nothing but a stain on Bama and nothing bad about dw4 at all that I can see.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: exactly!

Apr 1, 2017, 1:06 PM

It's never a wise thing doing what George Armstrong Custer done at little Big horn June 25, 1876. It can easily end the same when you're far away from home surrounded by a large group of Alabama rednecks!!! DW4 won that battle with a peaceful calm and walking away knowing that what goes around will one day come back around at a different time and place!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2017, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa ]

I agree. The title of the update was somewhat misleading.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2017, 9:18 PM

DW in a local Tuscaloosa bar..... it would have been a small miracle to turn out any other way.

35-31

Mar 31, 2017, 10:48 PM

And, video showed that DW4 left as a Gentleman without fighting as maybe Johnny FB or Swag might have done.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2017, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa ]

Agreed. DW did NOTHING wrong but not a good decision/choice IMO.

Mar 31, 2017, 10:44 PM

He was told to leave by Ryan Anderson and another former Alabama player. Here's a video from a different angle:
https://twitter.com/BarstoolClemson/status/847991057904267264

Mar 31, 2017, 10:53 PM

Wow. That is pure classlessness. You got beat boys, accept it. And Deshaun is in a lose lose situation. Right before the NFL draft. The NFL draft that happens once in a players life. All he can do is get up and walk out. He handled it well though.

Mar 31, 2017, 10:58 PM

What is coach Sabin going to do?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2017, 8:44 AM

I don't know these Alabama players but Sabin will do nothing if they are starters. Maybe suspend them for the Fresno State game. Guaranteed they will play against Florida State. If they are on the practice squad he might suspend them just for appearance sake.

Note to Anderscum and Dingleberry...

Mar 31, 2017, 11:49 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa ]

#### YOU!

That is all. Losers.

Mar 31, 2017, 10:45 PM

Ryan Anderson is still butthurt because Renfrow tackled him with ease...

Oh how do I wish

Mar 31, 2017, 10:45 PM

Ben, Jay and Carlos where there.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all the inbreeding amongst Bama fans

Mar 31, 2017, 10:48 PM

They have bred the decency right out of themselves. I would be embarrassed if we treated another team's player of DW's class, with the disrespect that Bama fans and that bar's management showed DW.

Go Tigers!!!

Re: With all the inbreeding amongst Bama fans

Mar 31, 2017, 10:59 PM

Apparently a Bama player by the name of Ryan Anderson who was tackled by Renfrow was one of the few telling DW4 to wrap it up and he needed to leave. Watson should've said I would appreciate it if you would quit telling me what to do. And then bam! Boulware, Dex, and Christian kick the door in! But seriously... what a bunch of jealous cry babies.

Mar 31, 2017, 10:49 PM

I wish Big Dex and Wilkins had been there .

Trying to pick a fight with DW4

Mar 31, 2017, 10:53 PM

and bust him up which could cost him a career & millions in income. Shameful.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trying to pick a fight with DW4

Mar 31, 2017, 10:56 PM

I've got an engineer that works with me that's an Alabama grad. Their very arrogant. But he has been very quiet around me for 3 months

Mar 31, 2017, 11:02 PM

I would suggest an orange invasion of that establishment but it would be classless, really #### fun, but classless.

Apr 1, 2017, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Trying to pick a fight with DW4 ]

"An engineer that's an Alabama grad"??? Is he the guy that designed the bridge that collapsed in Atlanta???

Apr 1, 2017, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Trying to pick a fight with DW4 ]

What a bunch of classless punks! I played back in the 80s and would love to find these guys and teach them a little respect! What an embarrassment for their school! It wouldnt take but one good ### whoopin to straighten them out!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2017, 9:22 AM

I graduated in '84 and I would agree if this bar was in SC but unfortunately the average Alabama fan is a much slower learner....

We should all probably be glad Boulware wasn't with

Apr 1, 2017, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Trying to pick a fight with DW4 ]

Deshaun.....Bail would have been involved

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2017, 11:00 PM

The statement by the bar is a joke. They may not have made to demand that he leave but there is no way they didn't know something was going on. Ridiculous. They absolutely need to garner some bad press but alas they won't - and in fact it almost certainly be met with approval by thier "clientele".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2017, 11:04 PM

What are the Bama boards saying about this? Probably something classless to help heal they're losing wounds.

Bad press would help them

Apr 1, 2017, 4:53 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa ]

with the local inbreds

Mar 31, 2017, 11:17 PM

"Forced out of a bar" or "kicked out of a bar" as a headline, makes it seem as though he was kicked out of somewhere like 5points for acting up. The headlines to this story, here and elsewhere, rub me and I know some other tiger fans the wrong way. Looks like he was just trying to get a little lunch on his way through in a tame Irish pub and grill similar to beef o Brady's or something.

Mar 31, 2017, 11:22 PM

Hey, it is the establishment's and the clientele's loss to have missed an opportunity to be graced with CLASS....

Apr 1, 2017, 8:48 AM

Exactly!!!!!

How about "DW4 Accosted by a Punk Bama Loser during Lunch"?

Mar 31, 2017, 11:26 PM

More close to the actual story and a little better read for when the 'wires' pick it up...

Re: How about "DW4 Accosted by a Punk Bama Loser during Lunch"?

Mar 31, 2017, 11:34 PM

The bar was Innisfree Irish Pub in Tuscaloosa. Someone wrote on the bar's FB page it was a Bama football player. There is a second video out.

That's the "Punk Bama Loser" part... Ryan Anderson***

Apr 1, 2017, 1:04 AM

null

Message was edited by: SOLOS®

It's a shame, but it is reality, AT THE SAME TIME. .

Mar 31, 2017, 11:27 PM

why was he there? I mean right at the school basically? What would/could you expect? He has to learn that from here on out, his life is not normal. He can't do what you or I can do. And if I wore a Clemson hat in there, I might have a problem. He has to start making good decisions. This might be one of his first bad ones and it didn't end too bad. Time to learn from this. Be smart.

Re: It's a shame, but it is reality, AT THE SAME TIME. .

Mar 31, 2017, 11:32 PM

He didn't ask for this... you act like he purposely went in there to cause a problem... are you a Bama fan? You should be able to go eat wherever you freakin want to no mater what color of hat you have on or what team you played on... that's nonsense.

Mar 31, 2017, 11:50 PM

he is a coot, look at his pulse...lol

Yea... Keep watching it. It's going straight down.***

Apr 1, 2017, 1:02 AM

Apr 1, 2017, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: It's a shame, but it is reality, AT THE SAME TIME. . ]

Up your ####### ### kid, . You have no idea, children today have no idea. And that includes you son. Grow up!!

I've been self-employed for over 30 years... You need your

Apr 1, 2017, 3:41 PM

mouth washed out with soap, punk... By the way, EVERY POST....

Apr 1, 2017, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: It's a shame, but it is reality, AT THE SAME TIME. . ]

You're an #######!

Apr 1, 2017, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: It's a shame, but it is reality, AT THE SAME TIME. . ]

The next time he decides to do something like that, he should invite his O and D line to go with him. The establishment would have been a lot more inclined to see that there was a different out come with everybody enjoying them selves or leave by their authority!!!

He's free to eat at any establishment that anyone else can

Apr 1, 2017, 4:30 AM [ in reply to It's a shame, but it is reality, AT THE SAME TIME. . ]

He wasn't being obnoxious and I didn't see any Clemson gear on him. There is no justifiable reason for those Bama fans and players to treat him that way. Plain and simple, they are still butt hurt that he destroyed Bama's all time greatest Defense. Your accusation that he wasn't smart and should know better to eat there is akin to saying that a woman who wears a skirt is asking to be raped......absolute lunacy. Please go coot somewhere else and celebrate your wimmens BBall victory.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's free to eat at any establishment that anyone else can

Apr 1, 2017, 10:48 AM

No one said he was causing any problems. But do you understand rivalry? Since you have no professional teams in SC, you haven't seen the flurry. I have . That is why kids get in so much trouble when making it to the pros. They don't know how to avoid situations. If anyone doesn't understand them, then you're a #######.

Re: He's free to eat at any establishment that anyone else can

Apr 1, 2017, 12:22 PM

I understand rivalries...originally from Alabama and have family on both sides of that rivalry. Thanks for cussing at me. You show your true colors and paint a clear picture of the character of who raised you.

Stupid to think fans can't wear Clemson gear and eat where

Apr 1, 2017, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Re: He's free to eat at any establishment that anyone else can ]

they want to in Alabama or any other state without being bullied.

I think the OP was just pointing out that

Apr 3, 2017, 10:16 AM

he clearly wasn't "rubbing in" by eating there. With his hoodie up and no Clemson swag, it is clear that he was trying to lay low.

To those who say he shouldn't have been there... please remember that he has close friends that attend Alabama. He should be able to have lunch with his friends... ANYWHERE!

Listen to Mr. Experienced. He knows everything.***

Apr 1, 2017, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Re: He's free to eat at any establishment that anyone else can ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2017, 9:35 AM [ in reply to It's a shame, but it is reality, AT THE SAME TIME. . ]

That's like saying a woman deserves to be raped because of the clothes she's wearing

Apr 1, 2017, 1:37 PM [ in reply to It's a shame, but it is reality, AT THE SAME TIME. . ]

Ridiculous he was coming from receiving an award and stopped to get something to eat. He is grandeous or a trouble maker. That he was accosted by clientele in this establishment shows the lack of class from its clientele and establishment.

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Of course Watson was a class act as always, even after.*****

Mar 31, 2017, 11:53 PM

Apr 1, 2017, 2:17 AM

really a buncha sad little jealous souls they are

No class

Apr 1, 2017, 5:30 AM

Sore loosers. Nothing else to say. Pathetic people.
GO TIGERS!

Apr 1, 2017, 7:40 AM

If this were a bama qb in Clemson it would be on every page of espn website. I just checked and no mention of this whatsoever. They were copied on the tweet so they dknow about it.

If the situation was reversed, they would receive respect

Apr 1, 2017, 8:00 AM

Say Derrick Henry would have come into a bar in Clemson two years ago after they beat us in the Natty; he would be treated with kindness and respect. It was that way when I was in school and I think it's probably the same today.

Apr 1, 2017, 8:00 AM

So if Derrick Henry would have walked into The Esso Club a year ago, we Clemson fans would have felt and/or done what? 99% of us would have minded our own business and a few would have taken exception. Silly and classless, but I'm not surprised by this.

Apr 1, 2017, 8:53 AM

But I'm pretty sure none of the Clemson football players would have treated Henry this way. Dabo's men conduct themselves with way more class.

Apr 1, 2017, 8:33 AM

First time I have seen a lapse in judgement from Watson. Yes, it was just a lunchtime stop, but in Tuscaloosa??? Yes, it would have been a nice gesture if the Bama players would have asked him to their table but the odds are minuscule. I would hope our players would be cordial if that happened in Clemson. Besides, how did anyone recognize him, he was covered in a hoodie.

Apr 1, 2017, 8:56 AM

Deshaun is recognized wherever he goes. Those Alabama defensive players have seen him in their nightmares ever since last year's championship game so no doubt they would recognize him. He was not wearing any Clemson gear so he wasn't looking for anything but lunch.

#### off

Apr 1, 2017, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa ]

There's no lack of judgement in this at all. He can eat wherever he wants and was not causing problems.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: #### off back at you

Apr 1, 2017, 11:16 AM

My understanding is that DW was just 'passing through Inbredville' . To me that says he was driving along 85 and chose to drive into the belly of the beast `just because' and for no official reason. I don't know, maybe he got to taking to an Alabama cheerleader after the game and now they are dating.

Its like someone talking off their jacket in the middle of a Trump rally and then sporting their "I'm with her" t-shirt and then expecting not to cause a scene. What did you think would happen?

DW is a very recognizable face in Alabama. I agree with the folks that say if Derrick Henry walked into Clemson (at random while driving from Charlotte to Atlanta) that he most likely would have received better treatment.

However, this is either a purposeful troll by DW or an innocent mistake that was a learning experience to not poke the bear. Or at least don't poke after three months. He walks in a year from now then he probably gets a much better reception.

Re: #### off back at you

Apr 1, 2017, 12:12 PM

BINGO, exactly. Nice to see some decent people be able to see the full picture.. . and not the childish naive ones doing the most of the posting.

The two Bama guys get hurt by this more

Apr 1, 2017, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: #### off back at you ]

Anderson is expecting to go in the first round, the other guy is a scrub who has bounced around and had one decent season. Behavior points to bad character that turns many teams off.

Lack of judgment argument is just stupid. Lack of judgment

Apr 1, 2017, 6:12 PM [ in reply to #### off ]

is being applied to the wrong person.

Apr 1, 2017, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa ]

1`00% agree. Everyone jumped on me for the same message. Most people here are ignorant and unrealistic. Undserstand the world guys. . . .jeesh.

Deshaun takes the high road...

Apr 1, 2017, 8:43 AM

Cosistent with his attitude and maturity, Deshaun quietly walked away rather than allow things to escalate. I can imagine a thousand other star football players being in that situation, and a thousand different outcomes. Yet another example of Deshaun being an exemplary man. Just so proud he's a Tiger.

Hope the mothers of recruits get to see this. Shameful.***

Apr 1, 2017, 8:47 AM

Apr 1, 2017, 8:53 AM

Stay classy Alabama!! Stay classy

Apr 1, 2017, 9:01 AM

I just don't understand this. Who in this story brings honor to Alabama? The players asking him to leave? Not in my book. The bar staff letting it happen? No. To me, the mother speaking out that this is wrong is the hero. You could argue she should have done more, but she could have sat idly by and said nothing. Instead, she said this is wrong and apologized for the classless treatment. She is the tribute to the Crimson Tide.

There is a lesson to be learned here.

Apr 1, 2017, 9:13 AM

A sad little man.A sorry little man. Hope Clemson beats him again. No respect. Roll Tigers.

Apr 1, 2017, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa ]

Too bad Renfrow wasn't there. He would have tackled Ryan before he made it to Deshaun's table ??

Deshaun brought honor to that place by his reaction to

Apr 2, 2017, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in Tuscaloosa ]

a potentially explosive scenario, and the world saw what he's made of. Win Win.

Rise Up Tiger Nation! Troll Ryan Anderson!

Apr 1, 2017, 9:53 AM

Give him h*ll!

Apr 1, 2017, 9:53 AM

Rednecks gonna Redneck.

This is why Dabo would never go back***

Apr 1, 2017, 9:56 AM

Not surprising Bama fans are still acting like it's the days of Bull Connor***

Apr 1, 2017, 10:03 AM

The guy with the big mouth

Apr 1, 2017, 10:12 AM

I can guarantee you is a fat slob with a sleeveless shirt and a beard. He delivers auto parts for a living and he wouldn't have said a word if Deshaun had been accompanied by Boulware or one of the OL. The guy is a Pew$$Y and if the manager of the place had a set, he would have made that guy leave and comped DW's lunch.

Re: The guy with the big mouth

Apr 1, 2017, 1:31 PM

Agree, but if a bull frog had wings, he wouldn't fall on his A$S every time he moved around. There is a ton of if's, and one didn't. The establishment didn't do the right thing and allowed it to happen, end of story. Every A$S hole will always get what's been coming down the road, then his past won't be as funny to him anymore.

How embarrassing for Bama fans and alums.

Apr 1, 2017, 10:19 AM

Makes entire Bama Nation looks like pathetic lil children....I feel sorry for those who were not involved and who do not condon the behavior of the bad eggs.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How embarrassing for Bama fans and alums.

Apr 1, 2017, 10:22 AM

It actually seems like the vast majority realize how messed up this was, thankfully.

The bar is in full PR mode, they know they mishandled the situation and are hoping it dies quickly.

Most appear to realize that this was not a good look at all.

Apr 1, 2017, 10:45 AM

Not surprising from the school/fans that brought us this gem:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_aAXhlaLLfw

Apr 1, 2017, 11:10 AM

I never understood why he was standing 1/2" from the TV in the first place. Like a 3 year old trapped in a 30 year old body.

Apr 1, 2017, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: How embarrassing for Bama fans and alums. ]

His mom has a really nice basement.

A replay of the NCG??

Apr 1, 2017, 10:49 AM

DW4 takes a cheap shot from the Alabama defense and walks out a WINNER!!!!!

clemson difference

Apr 1, 2017, 11:07 AM

My take.
If the roles were reversed - then a few arses at the bar might be a pain. HOWEVER - I would expect at Clemson - that the rest of the crowd would have come to the defense of the Bama player and shut down the jerks.
Nobody there stood up for doing the right thing (save for the woman whose voice you could hear in the video) and even then - the people at her table acted like they disagreed.

Expect better. Be better.

note to DeShaun: 1) you're the GOAT 2) don't go to Tuscaloosa

Apr 1, 2017, 11:08 AM

3) don't drink until you get PAID in a few weeks - NFL scouts watch your every move 4) them was some hot wimmens you had with ya playah! Be careful- don't need no baby mommas to mess up pay day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: note to DeShaun: 1) you're the GOAT 2) don't go to Tuscaloosa

Apr 1, 2017, 11:11 AM

I did not see Deshaun consume any alcohol in the videos, nor did he appear to have any at his seat.

Re: note to DeShaun: 1) you're the GOAT 2) don't go to Tuscaloosa

Apr 1, 2017, 11:17 AM [ in reply to note to DeShaun: 1) you're the GOAT 2) don't go to Tuscaloosa ]

Sure hope Dw4's momma is giving him advice on wimmen folk. There's bound to be thousands of gold diggers after him. Hard for a young man to resist all that. His mom and aunt are his best allies.

Ryan Anderson is a senior and this won't help his

Apr 1, 2017, 11:39 AM

Draft status at all and Wallace plays for the Cincinnati Bengals. Looks like they would be mature enough to have some class. They do act like coots but they win more or as much as anyone it's said they are so classless and threatened by Deshaun who is about as humble as anyone you could meet.

They both could end up on Deshaun's team. I used to respect Alabama but not anymore elephant coots!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Ryan Anderson is a senior and this won't help his

Apr 1, 2017, 12:58 PM

Anderson was arrested in early 2015 for damaging his ex GF's vehicle in a domestic dispute. Easy to see the difference in Watson and Anderson. I bet the NFL can too.

Probably the 'roids... Scottie's Pharmacy on display.***

Apr 1, 2017, 3:50 PM

Wonder if they would treat Dabo that way***

Apr 1, 2017, 11:53 AM

Apr 1, 2017, 12:40 PM

Every Clemson fan that's ever in that community should boycott, avoid that establishment as if you could catch a deadly disease by just breathing the contaminated air inside the Innisfree Irish Pub in Tuscaloosa, AL. The best thing for places like that, is to AVOID them so that they never have the opportunity to pocket your coin, bc coin is what keeps those places open!!!

Apr 1, 2017, 12:47 PM

They got away with what happened because the bar is in the heart of Bama country.

Think about what you're saying. They're not worried about losing business from Clemson fans. What good would a boycott do?

Their main worry is Bama fan business, thus the way they acted.

The next BIG twister tearing through Tuscaloosa

Apr 2, 2017, 11:36 AM

might take care of that place...ALMOST hit Bryant-Denny in 2011...

https://youtu.be/mPcUDIXX2G4

Apr 1, 2017, 12:54 PM

Why am I not surprised by this. At least there was one girl who had the courage to stand up and protest the treatment. Glad DW4 acted with class and just considered the source and left without incident. He (DW4) is all about class!

Apr 1, 2017, 1:22 PM

> > cellspacing=0>
> href="/update/Deshaun-Watson-forced-bar-Tuscaloosa-264
> 90" class=newstitle>Deshaun Watson forced out of bar in
> Tuscaloosa

> class=newsbody> > href="/update/Deshaun-Watson-forced-bar-Tuscaloosa-264
> 90">Read Update
> »

Apr 1, 2017, 2:59 PM

Wow! Watson outclasses them. What jerks to treat him that way! Now Bama fans are officially my least respected fans. They are the worst! Obnoxious, and after the video.... disgusting. Deshaun, they don't deserve you, man.

Apr 1, 2017, 6:14 PM

Coots and Lewisville are still worse

odds on whether this shows up

Apr 1, 2017, 3:25 PM

on ESECPN?????

100:1????

Apr 1, 2017, 3:30 PM

Props to Deshaun for the way he handled the situation. Totally classless of the Bama fans and player.

Nuff said

Apr 1, 2017, 5:45 PM

Apr 1, 2017, 8:53 PM

Typical SEC FAN .....come to CLEMSON with that BS Boy

We all know why he was kicked out and I ain't because he beat

Apr 1, 2017, 9:12 PM

Alabama...

Apr 1, 2017, 9:30 PM

why was deshaun in tuscaloosa?

1st person in Tuscaloosa to ever stop DW4

Apr 1, 2017, 10:28 PM

It's not like the greatest defense in the history of college football could do it and they had 2 chances.

Man those Bama fan tears taste different, but just

Apr 1, 2017, 11:45 PM

as sweet a Coot's....if not more so. If we'd have lost, bet you they'd have shown a bit more "class"! Fortunately the fine fans of Bamer won't receive that chance because 35-31 made that impossible! I'll take the Natty over being "welcomed" at a bar in Alabama!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How did they even know it was him?

Apr 2, 2017, 8:21 AM

I mean, he was camouflaged !

on Pauly's to do list:

Apr 2, 2017, 10:41 AM

Go to the Innisfree Bar in Tuscaloosa Al this summer and take a #### all over the bathroom walls. #### that place and #### those people.

Apr 2, 2017, 11:11 AM

I surely do hope that Clemson fans and players have more class than the Alabama people.

Apr 2, 2017, 7:35 PM

Who called DeShaun "son"? It couldn't be the same person that DeShaun spanked on national tv could it?

Replies: 125
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic