»
Topic: Y'all know I am very lucky to have the job I have. And, it
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 30, 2018, 9:25 AM by: TigerLinks
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Y'all know I am very lucky to have the job I have. And, it

emoji_events [7]
Posted: Aug 29, 2018, 9:01 PM

gives me the opportunity to listen in several times during the day to the different broadcasts on the radio. Well, IMHO, the only reason we have ANY quarterback controversy, if any at all, is because the Talking Heads will not shut up about it. It is non stop.

All of my friends are excited as they can be to see what Trevor and Chase can do, BUT NONE OF THEM ARE HOPING KELLY WILL FAIL. Not one.

On the other hand, the radio guys would make you think overy other Clemson fan wants Kelly to toss 3 pics in the first quarter. I just do not believe that is the case.

Re: Y'all know I am very lucky to have the job I have. And, it

Posted: Aug 29, 2018, 9:09 PM

Agreed. I don't want KB to fail. Not in the least. I just want the offense to run the way it's designed to. If KB has gotten better and can run it, that's fantastic. If not...we have a viable back up to give it a shot. The way I see it we have a shot to play in the next 4 NC games...

You should let Dabo know.

Posted: Aug 29, 2018, 9:16 PM

Because evidently, he's concerned that a significant portion of our fan base wants Kelly to fail.

Snide remarks aside, thanks for sharing, Spud. I always enjoy your posts and there is no doubting your fandom.

2020 white level member

Brad Brownell: all-time winningest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Thank you....***

Posted: Aug 29, 2018, 9:36 PM

Re: You should let Dabo know.

Posted: Aug 30, 2018, 1:06 AM

I can't imagine there's real Clemson fans that want KB to fail.
I can imagine they want a very short leash given what we saw at Syracuse.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Aug 30, 2018, 1:26 AM

It’s the sad state of media today. Controversy and conflict is not optional. Heck, even HGTV can’t air a show without conflict. It’s necessary today in order to gain subscribers/listeners/viewers.

Posted: Aug 30, 2018, 9:25 AM

My guess is that the better KB plays, the more playing time TL will get initially. The more TL plays, the more information they will have deciding who plays in crunch situations down the stretch. I too do not see anyone wishing KB fails in the least. I hope he throws for five TDs in the first half against Furman and TL and Chase finish up.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1791 people have read this post