Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yahoo article said Chad K is finishing his semester
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,364

Yahoo article said Chad K is finishing his semester

Apr 16, 2014, 10:59 PM

It's gotta be tough for the kid to still be on campus going to class with the awkward stares...think he'll keep is cool or will someone say something to make him go off? I hope people take it easy on him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its probably not as bad as you seem to think it is

Apr 16, 2014, 11:05 PM

for him, He's still probably got all the same friends he had, plus people probably are wishing him good luck in whatever happens

Actually, I can assure you it's worse than you think

Apr 16, 2014, 11:30 PM

He's the laughing stock here now, sadly.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's part of the price you have to pay for being a jerk***

Apr 17, 2014, 6:45 AM

awesome. kids can be so krewl.***

Apr 17, 2014, 6:59 AM [ in reply to Actually, I can assure you it's worse than you think ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes, men develop inner strength from their

Apr 17, 2014, 6:51 AM

willingness to face adversity.

It may indeed be in Chad's best interests to remain at Clemson, regardless of others words and actions, and learn that humility and sufferance will go a long way toward redemption and development of "character."

I wish him the best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sometimes, men develop inner strength from their

Apr 17, 2014, 6:56 AM

My bet is that Dabo says he has changed, grown up, learned his lesson, whatever, and invites him back on the team.

If there is one lesson I've learned in my long life, it's to

Apr 17, 2014, 7:15 AM

remain cautious about making bodacious statements of fact...unless I know for certain that that "fact" is fact.

The scenario you suggest could happen, although at this point, I'd be surprised. I believe Coach Swinney's decision was supported by his assistants, including Coaches Morris and Scott. Thus, young Mr. Kelly would have a lot of convincing to achieve a reversal...convincing firstly, himself, then the staff, then his teammates. Maybe so, maybe not, but the most important would be convincing himself that there were definitive reasons for the dismissal, reasons that he must be willing to address.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Old bull vs the young bull

Apr 17, 2014, 7:55 AM

in another context. I hope you all know the joke. Anyway, with age comes wisdom.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,364
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic