Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
YOU'RE A COOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

YOU'RE A COOT

Feb 26, 2014, 5:08 PM

Tired of some people calling anybody who expresses a negative opinion a COOT.
If everyone agreed this site would be boring.
GO TIGERS

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot!***

Feb 26, 2014, 5:09 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: YOU'RE A COOT

Feb 26, 2014, 5:10 PM

Tell'em Coot! Aww I'm just messing w you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your negative opinion on negative opinions makes me think you're a...

Feb 26, 2014, 5:17 PM

Oh, nevermind.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2014, 5:47 PM

Being a frequent poster who has never been called that name, I can't imagine what you are talking about.

Re: Capon work for ya?***

Feb 26, 2014, 6:22 PM

YOU'RE A COOT

Feb 26, 2014, 6:41 PM

hb

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dirty Dirtpecker.

Feb 26, 2014, 7:04 PM

Gotta keep it switched up on em' , else they might start to catch on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

ACTUALLY,if everyone here talked only positive about Clemson

Feb 26, 2014, 7:17 PM

then this would be a legit Clemson site, where Clemson accelled at everything because all the athletes would read nothing but how beneficial they are to our university which would spread good vibes around and good feelings which would create better athletes in them, which would give us more wins eventually turning into a dominant powerhouse in all that we do but you would much rather criticize them to get over some problem you have with your ego and not matching up to people who are strong and determined AKA you = a player hater.

Which we really don't need anymore. So we don't need your useless hate and negativity ruining everyone else's great and positive mood.

Re: ACTUALLY,if everyone here talked only positive about Clemson

Feb 27, 2014, 12:30 PM

Thanks for your input COOT!!!

Feb 27, 2014, 12:40 PM [ in reply to ACTUALLY,if everyone here talked only positive about Clemson ]

I had to ponder this for a moment. I've decided that you're right. Being faster will make all Clemson athletes better. I'm not sure about the Golf team though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2014, 3:19 PM [ in reply to ACTUALLY,if everyone here talked only positive about Clemson ]

How the hell is this troll not banned yet?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

AMEN!!!!!***

Feb 27, 2014, 4:19 PM [ in reply to ACTUALLY,if everyone here talked only positive about Clemson ]

Clearly you're a coot.***

Feb 26, 2014, 7:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

...with way too much time on its hands.***

Feb 26, 2014, 7:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Clearly you're a coot.***

Feb 27, 2014, 6:55 AM [ in reply to Clearly you're a coot.*** ]

He spells "excelled" like a Coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

Oh boy, this isn't going to end well***

Feb 26, 2014, 7:42 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

No matter what I post I get called a coot. Immediately!

Feb 27, 2014, 12:29 AM

Not fair. SMH my head.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

^^^^ This guy

Feb 27, 2014, 8:42 AM

really knows about being called a coot!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Tell em coot!***

Feb 27, 2014, 8:44 AM [ in reply to No matter what I post I get called a coot. Immediately! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

bob, please link what I am supposed to tell 'em. TIA******

Feb 27, 2014, 9:27 AM

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Here you go HTH that helps

Feb 27, 2014, 10:20 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1127228

No matter how many times we call him out,

Feb 27, 2014, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Tell em coot!*** ]

he STILL comes back. smh my head

You want me to go back to FGF and have the mothership

Feb 27, 2014, 9:41 AM

reassign some new coots to TNet? Huh, do you? DO YOU?

Yeah....i didn't think so!!!

:)

Well first of all, I wouldn't wish that fate of going to fgf

Feb 27, 2014, 9:44 AM

on anyone.

Second of all, I KNEW IT

tooshay*****

Feb 27, 2014, 9:46 AM

What does someone's

Feb 27, 2014, 9:49 AM

butt have to do with anything?

Well....DSP's butt, for instance, has everything to do

Feb 27, 2014, 12:19 PM

with everything. HTH

^^^The baptist is strong in this one***

Feb 27, 2014, 3:42 PM

you know the difference betwen a house coot and a dayum

Feb 27, 2014, 2:40 PM [ in reply to No matter what I post I get called a coot. Immediately! ]

yankee? we've actually beat the coots, several times! ;)

Any male that claims they haven't beaten their coot

Feb 27, 2014, 4:00 PM

a time or 2 is just lying.

That is what you meant, right?

You mean,

Feb 27, 2014, 4:04 PM

per day?

I please the 5th*****

Feb 27, 2014, 4:07 PM

Is that what you named your

Feb 27, 2014, 4:21 PM

coot?

Also did you get rings for that?? BEWM!!!!

Message was edited by: CUtiger2012®

The 5th just has a ring to it don't you think?

Feb 27, 2014, 4:33 PM

I didn't get a ring, but "pleasing the 5th" seemed to increase right after I BOUGHT a ring!!

I hear ya saphirretots. Law of attraction. Suggestive thinking. Auto suggestive thinking.

Feb 27, 2014, 7:04 AM

Very important for our players to envision themselves making every play on the field, instead of allowing the doubts of others creep into their subconscious before we seem them start to miss throws they should make, and make throws they should pass up for other reads, drop passes they should catch, drop punts they never have before, etc...

However, my suggesting that we may want to look into coaching a new game changer up on playing as well without the ball as Hump does, and perhaps give said player more PT than Hump (to allow us more of an opportunity to have game changing plays..... when I said that, my pulse had no business dropping 50 percentage points.

Maybe it should give Hump the motivation to work on his quickness and flat end speed and start believing that he's worth more than 3-5 yards per clip.

Feb 27, 2014, 10:16 AM

When people are out of bullets, they usually throw the gun...I'm a Skyhawk...class of '96

Paging clemson80tiger...***

Feb 27, 2014, 2:56 PM

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic