Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Xavier Thomas twitter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Xavier Thomas twitter

Jun 23, 2016, 2:37 PM

I know he grew up a #### fan but thought he would see through the new coaching staffs BS but looking at his twitter it sure seems like he really likes USUC. Luckily there's a long way to go in his recruitment and them winning 7-10 games over the next couple seasons should hopefully have
an impact.

https://twitter.com/atxlete

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Xavier Thomas twitter

Jun 23, 2016, 2:49 PM

Looks like a lot of peer pressure. It all depends on whether he wants to play for a winner or loser.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2016, 2:52 PM

> Looks like a lot of peer pressure. It all depends on
> whether he wants to play for a winner or loser.

exactly.

With what we have done with our DE's with Hobby as their coach it would seem like a no brainer.
Our DE production over the last several seasons rivals our WR production.

I've noticed the same thing

Jun 23, 2016, 3:21 PM

I feel like this kid is a five star no doubt. Having visited Clemson and scar multiple times, I would have expected us to pull away a bit, but he genuinely really seems to like scar. It would be a #### shame if he chooses them, cause they aren't winning again in the foreseeable future... with or without him.

Re: I've noticed the same thing

Jun 23, 2016, 9:32 PM

Plus I believe his NFL status would be higher coming out of Clemson over coming from usuc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately That twitter account about says it all!!!!

Jun 23, 2016, 3:36 PM

N/M

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unfortunately That twitter account about says it all!!!!

Jun 23, 2016, 3:42 PM

My guess he is seeing the competition he would face at Clemson, and can practically walk in at usuck and be a starter right away. He will find that sitting at home during bowl season isn't a lot of fun. If he wants to go to the NFL, he is going to the wrong school. He may go to the NFL in the later rounds or free agent signee but at Clemson, he will get an education, better coaching and more publicity with winning games instead of floundering. Good luck to him wherever he chooses.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2016, 3:55 PM

There's just not a fit there from progression and future stand point. There aren't any other players on that line currently or recruits that will command attention allowing Thomas to have an impact. Clemson is loaded!

If USC is dream school for some god awful reason, then sure man go on ahead and nothing but the best...but he's goT to sit down and think logically here about the difference in the two programs from a talents perspective. In case some of y'all haven't realized, folks we are in line to beat this clowns for the next 5-6 seasons...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jun 23, 2016, 4:25 PM

Our coaching staff were on him early and haven't let up since. He is a must get for us and that's exactly what our coaches have been telling him.

And by the way I would be a very happy Coot if we win 7-8 games this year.

That's 7-8 over the next 2 years.

Jun 23, 2016, 4:30 PM

It's a long way off. The kid is from Florence with offers from very school that matters. If he isn't going their to be their next Savior, based on where he lives and the crap he will have to put up with, he might just push it back to NSD 2018.

Jun 23, 2016, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Thomas twitter ]

The earliest your staff could have been on him would have been right after last season when your old staff was fired.

We've been on him for a long time, have built great relationships, shown him a phenomenal atmosphere, and would objectively be by far the best place for his future, but he seems to be drawn to USuck. If he lands there, then I wish him the best. He seems like a good kid and he has tremendous talent. Hope he's a Tiger though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2016, 6:41 PM

Win 7-8 games????? LOL you aren't serious, right? Or are you counting the three from last year PLUS this year because I see MAX 4 wins this year. MAX.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2016, 6:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Xavier Thomas twitter ]

You seem like a nice guy BUT very delusional! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2016, 4:45 PM

I see where he rules Usuc out at very top of his page: " surround yourself with good people" and "no excuses"!

The only question Thomas has to answer is

Jun 23, 2016, 4:55 PM

do you want to play in the NFL?

What size Tiger cleats you need now Xavier?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The clown is in the NFL

Jun 23, 2016, 8:09 PM

and gets paid millions not to play football

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2016, 7:25 PM

That to me looks like he's just retweeting the fans that are showing him love. I think South Carolina fans know that in-state recruits are where they need to hit their home runs, so I fully expect their fans and coaches to put the full court press on guys like Stephen Wynn, OrTre, Xavier Thomas, etc.

We just need to win ball games and let the staff recruit and the guys who want to play for Clemson will play for Clemson. We will be just fine.

Jun 23, 2016, 9:27 PM

Wynn is a Tiger unless we drop off him, Smith is probably 85%, Thomas is maybe a legitimate 50-50. Next season will help that...3 or 4 wins for USCjr, hopefully 15 for us

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic