Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Xavier Brewer on Sammy Watkins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,107

Xavier Brewer on Sammy Watkins

May 4, 2012, 1:29 PM

As inexcusable as the situation was, it kills me how ignorant some people are. In a matter of months you worship an 18 year old kid because of his ability to play a game then destroy him for making a mistake. I guess some of you are perfect and never messed up but i know Sammy is a very good person that loves his family, teammates and school. I just want some of you people to fix the skeletons in your own closet before you go judging a TEENAGER, and MOST of all pray for him that he learns from this mistake and ends up being a light to others out of this situation.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Preach Brewer!

May 4, 2012, 1:34 PM

Am I upset? yes. But there are people on here talking about how they will possibly expalin this to their son/daughter. It's very simple. You tell them that No one is perfect and that everyone makes mistakes. Tell them that Sammy is still a great kid and that he simply made a mistake and will learn from it.

It's not like Sammy robbed or killed someone. He made a mistake and will be punished for it. end of story.

Re: Preach Brewer!

May 4, 2012, 1:42 PM

haha right. Sorry you have to do some parenting.

Re: Xavier Brewer on Sammy Watkins

May 4, 2012, 1:43 PM

I AGREE WITH YOU XAVIER.MOST TIGER FANS ARE BEHIND ALL CLEMSON ATHLETES.SAMMY WILL GET THROUGH THIS, AND BE A BETTER MAN.

May 4, 2012, 1:44 PM

Well said!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2012, 1:47 PM

Who's destroying Watkins? I mean other than rival fans? So far the sentiment on this board seems to be of two flavors:

(1) This is not even a big deal, he'll be on the field by September

(2) He screwed up by making a stupid, juvenile decision and should face strict discipline for doing it.

I'm of the latter camp, but in no way does that mean I'm destroying him. I discipline my kids harshly when they do stupid things, but I don't love them any less for it.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,107
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic