Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
XT crystal balled to Clemson by Coot (today)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

XT crystal balled to Clemson by Coot (today)

Apr 7, 2017, 7:59 AM

From the Big Spur. Makes me wonder if he has any inside information. Things that make you go hmmmm.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: XT crystal balled to Clemson by Coot (today)

Apr 7, 2017, 8:02 AM

THAT'S HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Apr 7, 2017, 8:12 AM

Morrell is the Biggest Cooter out there,been predicting him to USuC until yesterday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I may sound like John Madden for stating the obvious

Apr 7, 2017, 8:22 AM

But this weekend could be a huge weekend with XT. If he is leaning our way, then having him at the Spring game with TL can only help our chances. Also, I hope that XT and TL continue to talk to Zamir about playing together. I'm sure that Z's mom will love her visit too.

Re: I may sound like John Madden for stating the obvious

Apr 7, 2017, 8:33 AM

Hopefully he's thinking clearly about his future and what he wants to be a part of. Obviously he's going to do well wherever he goes, but the question is whether he wants to be a part of a winning program and hold up a trophy after a championship, or more often than not walking off the field in defeat after loss, just hoping to avoid injury before a shot at the pros.

Regardless of what he grew up being a fan of, he's got a choice to make. Winner or loser.

We'd love to have him. I won't trash him if he decides otherwise.... we'll be fine either way.

Apr 7, 2017, 8:21 AM

At the end of the day I still believe if the coots have a decent year that's where he's going. If we can give them another 56-7 beat down and they win 4 games then I think we land him. So right now everyone is just guessing

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2017, 8:24 AM

Yes, I am definitely guessing but I am also hopeful that the Coot insider has some info which led him to CB XT to us.

Apr 7, 2017, 8:41 AM

Really good news reading their site

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Apr 7, 2017, 8:44 AM

Their site? ***curious***

Apr 7, 2017, 8:45 AM

Could commit this weekend

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I get excited a little too easy.

Apr 7, 2017, 8:47 AM

Would be huge especially with ZW there too

Apr 7, 2017, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Re: XT crystal balled to Clemson by Coot (today) ]

Nm

I wonder if Morrell is trolling us. Even if he thought XT

Apr 7, 2017, 8:47 AM

commits to CU why would he crystal ball him to us.

Re: I wonder if Morrell is trolling us. Even if he thought XT

Apr 7, 2017, 8:49 AM

No. He'd be trolling his subscribers

Apr 7, 2017, 8:57 AM

This has happened before twoods, don't fall for Morrell's inside info...it's really poor.

Very little chance anything he says with XT is true, very likely he is being trolled by "sources."

We certainly have a chance with XT but I don't think a decision is imminent.

Apr 7, 2017, 9:00 AM

I agree with you. Just regurgitating what Morrell is saying. I won't hold my breathe until signing day.

I hear about it and read about it.........

Apr 7, 2017, 8:57 AM

and it may all be true, but it's very difficult for me to believe with all his "twitter shenanigans" from the get go, family fandom, growing up a diehard USC fan, making multiple trips to USC, etc......that he would swing our way.

He may commit to clemson, but he just seems like Jadaveon Clowney part II...........regardless of what happens I'll only believe it when the ink dries on NSD 2018.......or sooner if he's enrolling early.......don't underestimate his trolling ability.

Apr 7, 2017, 9:02 AM

Any recruit at their spring game knows their defense is YEARS away from being able to win

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2017, 9:18 AM

Exactly. Does he really want to be triple teamed for 3 years?

You people just don't learn.. bless your hearts

Apr 7, 2017, 9:06 AM

Why would any1 put any stock in XT's recruitment at the point is beyond me.

Have none of you watched "Wargames".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

usc is trying to build suspense and excitement

Apr 7, 2017, 9:35 AM

after a lackluster, at best, spring game.

Wouldn't you?

It's taken a week to realize that the rest of the country does consider winning Women's basketball is earth-shattering news.

The men making the Final Four in basketball puts them in the company with Duquesne, LaSalle, NYU, Holy Cross, CCNY, Bradley, Santa Clara, Seattle, St. Joseph's, Jacksonville, Depaul, Seton Hall and George Mason.

Muschamp is desperate. usc is his last shot as a head coach. It is the graveyard of coaches.

He's got to turn the ship and become relevant.

How do you do that?

You MAKE NEWS!!!

"We stole the best player from the state of SC in years from the National Champions.

The tide has changed!"

I DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT!

XT is a lifelong coot and until he SIGNS with Clemson - he's a coot to me.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: usc is trying to build suspense and excitement

Apr 7, 2017, 9:42 AM

Dang, calm down

Probably just a guess since they know he's visiting the

Apr 7, 2017, 9:44 AM

clemson spring game with Mike Jones.

Re: He won't commit until NSD. This is just an attempt to

Apr 7, 2017, 10:00 AM

create some buzz, IMO. Would love to have him, sure. But I'm thinking he's always been a USCjr. lean and he really likes the idea of being the big fish in a very small pond.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Meltdown is starting on Coot boards,saying he's

Apr 7, 2017, 10:02 AM

cut off almost all communication with USuC staff.

Re: While I'd love to have him, I still think this is him

Apr 7, 2017, 10:05 AM

generating some buzz around his recruitment, which is down to us vs. the coots.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him lift up the coot hat on NSD.

Screw Calford.

If you're right, he's doing them no favors.

Apr 7, 2017, 10:11 AM

Instead of playing games until NSD,he should be committed to and actively recruiting for them ,to help build this class. Look at the pic KJ's mom Tweeted out of those 2,neither looked happy to be there./

Re: Look, I'd love to be wrong on this but I genuinely think

Apr 7, 2017, 10:15 AM

he likes the recruiting game---a lot. Which means this is going to drag out until NSD.

He's an elite talent, no doubt. Would love to have him but if he does choose the coots, best of luck to him he will need all the luck he can get.

Screw Calford.

Apr 7, 2017, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: He won't commit until NSD. This is just an attempt to ]

IS THE SKY EVER blue in some of your worlds. be positive. maybe, just maybe xt went to cooterville last week and saw that sieve of a d they got down there. maybe.

Apr 7, 2017, 10:17 AM

There were 12k people there.

Apr 7, 2017, 10:20 AM

but but but they were all at the final 4.

Tiger, your 12,648 points might be larger than their crowd

Apr 7, 2017, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Re: He won't commit until NSD. This is just an attempt to ]

Nm

Apr 7, 2017, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: He won't commit until NSD. This is just an attempt to ]

LOL, he grew up a coot. Maybe he picks us, maybe he doesn't. If he does, great. If he doesn't, that's OK. Clearly, you've never been around the kids of today. A lot of them really like the recruiting game.

Screw Calford.

Apr 7, 2017, 10:35 AM

I don't know, Tony Morrell is having a total meltdown himself. Lol

Is there a link for that or is it pay only ?

Apr 7, 2017, 10:43 AM

Re: Is there a link for that or is it pay only ?

Apr 7, 2017, 10:46 AM

Pay only

Can you take a screenshot for us?

Apr 7, 2017, 11:00 AM

nm

Apr 7, 2017, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: He won't commit until NSD. This is just an attempt to ]

Yeah, I saw that. I'm wondering if this whole thing has something to do with the news on Henry, who I hear really, really likes us. Like a lot.

Screw Calford.

Yes he does, but I think you're missing what the real news

Apr 7, 2017, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: He won't commit until NSD. This is just an attempt to ]

is here. XT has been playing the "game" all along. He enjoys it. The news is, Tony Morrell,the BE ALL END ALL as far as knowing about Coot recruiting and has been predicting XT to the Coots for 18 months,CHANGED his prediction this morning. Even on the radio Tuesday,w hen he's usually on with Mickey ,he was still sure XT was a Coot.

Something's up.

Not only did XT go to that abysmal display of a Spring game, he had to go back to IMG and hear what all the other HS Superstars from across the Nation thought of it.

Again,there's a chance you could be right, but something has made they most knowledgeable Coot reporter out there change his mind after 18 months.

It really is a BFD.***

Apr 7, 2017, 11:00 AM

Re: Yes he does, but I think you're missing what the real news

Apr 7, 2017, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Yes he does, but I think you're missing what the real news ]

LOL I'm not missing anything. He "might" be a Clemson lean this week and if so, great---I hope it sticks. But a lot can turn on a dime with kids---any parent knows that. And XT loves---and I mean loves---the recruiting game and all the attention it brings.

Screw Calford.

Apr 7, 2017, 10:11 AM

lol...

He's not coming to Clemson, folks....

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Youare friends with his dad right?***

Apr 7, 2017, 10:13 AM

Re: Youare friends with his dad right?***

Apr 7, 2017, 10:17 AM

No...That was another poster...Said he worked with his father and he indicated that he was going to USC...

There have been many theories on him...such as the family business would tank if he went to Clemson etc...

I think he is going to USCjr because its what I would do being a lifelong Clemson fan...Its really that simple...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Meh. You've never been a 5 star recruit with a shot at

Apr 7, 2017, 10:21 AM

making millions.

Mike Williams was a coot too

Re: Meh. You've never been a 5 star recruit with a shot at

Apr 7, 2017, 10:38 AM

Hey...fair enough

Apr 7, 2017, 11:12 AM

Well for just once, I hope a Coot actually knows what they are talking about!

Apr 7, 2017, 11:17 AM

Workin at de car wash!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This morning Morrell switches

Apr 7, 2017, 10:21 PM

Now Korncoot is preparing the Coots for what will happen

https://twitter.com/sportstalksc/status/850527481325072384

Re: This morning Morrell switches

Apr 7, 2017, 10:23 PM

GERMANS
http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1688596

Yes germans,but like in your thread about Phil

Apr 8, 2017, 8:37 AM

I made mention of Tony switching ,I made mention in the Tony thread about Phil saying he's heard rumblings.First,not everyone has time to go through every thread on TNet. Second,if Phil is willing to admit "rumblings",he has 100% proof before he'd mention the Coot's best recruit in a generation FLIPPING to Clemson.

It's all good,just putting the info in both threads. Some seem to think this is all hinging XT and his Twitter,when the Twitter playing started after Morrell lost his mind,telling the Coots that they had been played since Dec.

Re: Yes germans,but like in your thread about Phil

Apr 8, 2017, 8:44 AM

I think rumblings and crystal balls are fantastic , but only proof and a commitment to Clemson will I celebrate .
It's exciting having the top player in 2018 committed and knowing that 2 and 3 are going to be joining him today to experience Clemson together ...perhaps not for the last time .

DB23

Today's the day!!!! Maybe??

Apr 8, 2017, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Yes germans,but like in your thread about Phil ]

I am hoping that XT validates those rumblings by the end of the day today. It'd be great for him to commit while ZW and his mom are still in Clemson. One thing is for sure...we'll know how much water that CB by Tony held.... a lot I hope.

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic