Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 541

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Nov 5, 2018, 8:04 AM

Friday night, went downtown to some art stuff, late dinner at Grill Marks then crashed.

Saturday, was lazy due to noon game, just stayed home to watch. Then off to Spartanburg to get our "free" stuff from RJ Rockers and Ciclops Cyderi & Brewery. Back home in time to see Texas Tech let us all down.

Sunday, super lazy, didn't even warsh. Almost finished Sons of Anarchy so I can then watch Mayans M.C.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No bad at all

Nov 5, 2018, 8:08 AM

Friday: I am perplexed how bad my memory has gotten that I can’t recall anything about Friday except working late. Got home around 6:30, and that’s it

Saturday: Here we go. Got to sleep in a bit, watched the first half of the massacre in Pickens county. Hopped into the combustible gas vehicle and rolled to Cootlumbia. Team played as bad as Lewisville, take the L, went to Publix for some post-game nourishment, and stuck there for about 45 minutes waiting for a sub. Head back home, watched the joke of a match between Bama and LSWho ? Bed.

Sunday: Got an extra hour of sleep in, up, watched ManCity demolish Southampton, took daughter to her game…….in Charlotte. So, here’s the deets on that. Apparently, Waze loves some two-lane country road action. We toured through Darlington, Chesterfield, Kershaw, Lancaster, York and Mecklenburg counties. As we entered into Lancaster county, I warned my offspring to be ready with her sidearm before we crossed the Catawba into York. I learned there is some place named Lesslie and flipped the bird at Dave Lyle Blvd as we passed on I-77. Gold Hill Rd. was our destination and some more back roads to something called “Palisades.” We survived, thanks to the years of training, and beat a hasty retreat once the match was done. Oh, left out when we were leaving, some cyclist had traffic backed up for over a mile. Hate level 10, achieved. #ShareTheRoad #RoadRage3.0

#BlackOps

#SurvivedYork

RH Tig
RH Tiger
Greenr
rock hill dawg
Rock Hill Fan
Rock Hill TigerRock Hill Tiger Lily
Rock Hill Tiger Lily 95
rockhill nana

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol @ thinking Lesslie is anywhere NEAR paradise

Nov 5, 2018, 9:21 AM

aka York.

#Valley
#Cali

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet you don't even Van Wyck

Nov 5, 2018, 9:27 AM

#RoadRage4.0

#DaveLyleLyfe

Depends on how you pronounce that.

Nov 5, 2018, 9:35 AM

I have been known to Van Wack before some divorces happened in the wife's family.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I go to Van Wyck for two things:

Nov 5, 2018, 10:13 AM

Guns, and deer processing. There was a time that Discount Guns, Inc. has some of the best prices on firearms around...at least until places like Academy and Palmetto State Armory, etc. opened up. Hickory Hills is still the best deer processor around, in my esteemed opinion.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty lame.

Nov 5, 2018, 8:08 AM

Didn't do shit. Watched foosball all day Saturday on the couch, grabbed a Vinnie's calzone for dinner, was delicious. Took the kids to the park and to get ice cream on Sunday.

4.2/10

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude

Nov 5, 2018, 8:10 AM

so how are the ##### ? Loosey goosey or solid brown ?

Will let you know momentarily, but I'm pushing all my chips

Nov 5, 2018, 8:12 AM

on the former.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Nov 5, 2018, 8:09 AM

Friday - dads night out, got wasted and had a blast at the horse track.

Saturday- watched the beat down, went with wife to a Friendsgiving party. Got wasted again.

Sunday - watched lions get destroyed. Drank again, but sobered up by 5pm and played with kids at the playground and made burgers for dinner.

Solid - 8/10
Liver damage is maximum. 10/10

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welp, the Tigers and Panthers won and I didn't die.

Nov 5, 2018, 8:10 AM

77 MOTHRA FRICKKIN' POINTS.

Spent the weekend in a cold but beautiful Banner Elk. Snow was covering Grandfather Mtn.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Enjoyable

Nov 5, 2018, 8:15 AM

Fri - Pizza night, Mcjr and I tested new tractor
Sat - Went to the game, enjoyed, watched football
Sun - Church, Mcjr and I did some excavating, will post separate thread for whatisit?

9/10

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was there live music at the art stuff?***

Nov 5, 2018, 8:16 AM

I think some galleries maybe had some folks, but nothing

Nov 5, 2018, 8:20 AM

that I heard. I've never heard stuff there that was my style anyway.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

INTENSE. Currently SIOAIT

Nov 5, 2018, 8:23 AM

Friday - Took OtisLady and the kids to TD's for dinner.

Saturday - Game. Clemson won by a lot.

Sunday - *Church

*LOL, I don't go to church. I watched NFL and played with mah bawls.

Great!

Nov 5, 2018, 8:23 AM

Traffic into game was worst one yet - missed running down the hill for the first time in a long time.
Game was great fun. Dabo is a master of making a blowout fun. Didn’t want to leave and miss something epic.

Sunday enjoyed the nice weather walking around the lake and fixed a big ol’ pot of chili.

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Nov 5, 2018, 8:36 AM

Wife and daughter gone all weekend.

Son and I at Mexican Friday night and he watched me hammer beers.

We came home and passed out.

Woke up and ran 5K. See details in other post.

Came home and watched Clemson/Lville, UGA/Kent, Bama/LSU, and the end of Tx/WVU.

Went to Waffle House.

Went to church.

Worked in the yard.

Played catch with the boy.

Watched Robin Hood (with Kevin Costner (dream boat).

10/10. Great bonding with the boy. No wimmens to mess up our plans. Didn't die. Clemson killed it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: 10/10.......Tigers Won.......'Nuff Said

Nov 5, 2018, 8:38 AM

First day wearing shoes following foot surgery. Not fun. Message to you younger buckeroos - don't grow old.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty good

Nov 5, 2018, 8:53 AM

Friday: Work and then a lazy evening. We just chilled and watched a movie.

Saturday: Beer and eggs for breakfast, then watched an epic asp whipping. The rest of the college football was boring but I watched some anyway.

Sunday: It was an unplanned family day. Maria and her sisters decided to have lunch together. The grandkids stopped by for an afternoon visit. BIL and wife dropped by after dinner.

77/100 because I haaate the time change.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Purdy durn good.

Nov 5, 2018, 8:59 AM

Friday, took a half day with plans to go deer watching but it started raining cats and dogs so that idea got raccooned. Sat at the house and got all my normal weekend chores done before Mrs. got home from work. Joonyer came by on his way to Clemson and dropped off his pup, played with the dogs until time to go get TACOS. Came home with TACOS, drank a couple of Mexibrews with said aforementioned TACOS, took the pups out to purge themselves of urine build up, then crashed.

Saturday, go up and grabbed a quick shower, filled cooler with beers and hand-made craft ice, took both pups out to purge themselves of urine build up, drove to Clemson. Traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it might be until I hit the wall in Pendleton. Crawled ever so slowly to the tailgate and had to drink quickly and efficiently to get properly conditioned for show time. Shorty and the Chain Gang was there when we arrived, visited for a bit and then got back to drinking. BigDaddy® and the kids got there before time to head to the stadium to accompany me in the pre-game drinking ritual. Walked into the game and saw Lakebum1® and his lovely Mrs., got to the seat and we're up 7-0. Came out at the half to make sure Willmo® got his Milwaukee's Best treat so he and BigDaddy and I drank a couple and then had to get back in so we could see Will Swinney's touchdown...which everyone KNEW was coming. Got RH Mom out of the stadium after the game, drank one or two before hitting the road back to RH. Got home flipped around to all of the interesting and exciting (LOLUTZ) games that were being played Saturday night, then crashed.

Sunday, tried to sleep in but canines don't set their clocks back, so up at the pre-suicidal depression time zone time. Got up to see if anyone had sent Bobby Petrino a pipe bomb, read sports news and drank coffee. Grabbed shower and made an early grocery run, then back home to grab bass and go play LOUD rock and roll. We were LOUD, and we both rocked and rolled. Got home about 8:15, Mrs. had already gone to bed but left Dutch oven filled with her world famous homemade chicken and dumplings on the stove. Ate like it was my last meal, flopped into the big chair and watched nouveau-art episode of The Walking Dead. Gotta say, I'm glad Rock is gone. This season was terrible. Too lazy to move so watched Talking Dead and the crashed.

Aside from a few minor annoyances, I have to anoint the weekend with final score of 77/10.

Well now...

Nov 5, 2018, 9:14 AM

Weekend officially started Thursday night, since this was my off Friday of the 9/80.

So...

Thursday, didn't do a whole lot, cause worked late.

Friday, came in Friday morning to work for a while, because proposals are due out. Thought it was over and done with, but customers can't answer questions in a timely fashion, so they give an extension till Monday afternoon for submission. Lovely.

Saturday, took lilmissgrouching out to Krispy Kreme for some donuts and milk (coffee for me). Daylight savings time had not yet taken hold, so kickoff was 9 instead of 10 out here. Got to hear Don Munson call Feaster's run, and the ensuing Seafood U FG drive. He really is a horrible announcer, and Rodney Williams just mumbles a lot. From what I could tell from their expert commentary, Dabo was less than pleased at the turn of events. Got home to watch many touchdowns scored, including Dexter Lawrence shove a small man out of his way as he fell on top of another small man in the end zone. Did some chores after the game, grilled some burgers and hot dogs for the fam, had some pecan bourbon, and slept less than soundly.

Sunday, broke out the POS estate sale smoker, threw a couple of racks of ribs on there. Did a lot of yard work while checking on the heat every 15 minutes, cause you never know if it will decide to fluctuate 50 degrees high or 100 low. Ribs turned out well though, so day was a positive.

Overall, 7.3/10, with 10/10 Saturday dragged down in the rankings by the other two days.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Munson: Cleland Furl

Nov 5, 2018, 9:28 AM

And that mid western twang he has just does not fit in with Clemson.

I'd still love to know what pics he has of the BOT or Dabo to have kicked Pete out of his gig.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really liked Yannity.

Nov 5, 2018, 9:39 AM

Thought he was pretty good at it and have to say, I kinda dug "Orange in the end zone" as a catch phrase.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yannity was a homer without sounding like one.

Nov 5, 2018, 10:14 AM

Always was professional. I thought he did a good job.

Munson will probably be here as long as Dabo is, which is unfortunate because one day, people will say Munson was the "voice of Clemson football".

That makes me shudder a little just thinking about it.

Yannity is good. That change was almost inexplicable.

Nov 5, 2018, 10:17 AM [ in reply to I really liked Yannity. ]

It's almost like our announcers are strategically yokel on purpose. Maybe *CEGITSP still listen to game on the radio and respond to yokel.

*Can't Even Get In The Stadium Poors

Wuz good

Nov 5, 2018, 9:20 AM

Friday....not so good. Had playoffs for Son#2 football team. AZZWHIPPIN. we were looyville. So season is over. On to Allstars. late game put us behind getting ready of tailgate so Sat AM was a bit hectic.

Saturday. Up EARLY #$^&%# noon games! as mentioned above, I put off some packing until the am. Which put us behind leaving .....which put us in TRAFFIC. took 2 hours to go a normal 45 minute trip. Tailgate was quite laid back, had a smaller crowd.....and as stated we got a late start. Game was over before it started. Wife of went to tailgate at halftime and hooked TV up and took a nap in the warm fall sun. Grilled burgers and dogs after game and had a nice time with tailgate neighbors.

Sunday. Son #1 had Bday party at friends so Son#2 got to pick what he wanted to do. He wanted Dave and Busters. So found out D&B has all you can eat wings, unlimited games on Pro game days....Thursday Sunday and Monday. So we loaded up on wings, played games and watched some football. Headed back home and lounged in the darkness of 4:30pm.

Up early because time change and kids are still asleep im sure since no school today.

9/10 wood due again, except for AZZWHIPPIN

Good. Drank beer and watched

Nov 5, 2018, 9:23 AM

the Tigers. Went to dog bar, picked up PDQ on the way home and passed out in my recliner after stuffing my face. Woke up at about 8 and had a Tinder message from a fatty that I had messaged earlier.

Talked myself into a little action by making her feel pretty (lol). Went to her place because I didnt want her to know where I live because fat and proceeded to reenact a scene of a chihuahua humping an English bulldog. Actually wasn't bad.

Got back home a little after midnight and watched "The Invitation" on Netflix. Pretty good movie.

Sunday, went and saw grandmother in the hospital. Came home and did a shidton of laundry.

I don't have much to say.

Nov 5, 2018, 9:26 AM

My neighbor, in early 30s, died last night. I don't remember much more and I don't know anything else about the death.

Be kind to your neighbors and you'll not regret it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hands full, but good

Thursday wife takes off for NYC, so was set up for a full weekend of taking care of all the chirrens

Fri - not much. Get my two kids after school and we hang around until supper time. Go to Mellow Mushroom to see MauldinT, but he was not there. So I enjoy a Hopsecutioner and some buffalo chicken pizza on thin crust which, if any of you didn't know, is the absolute tits. Home and get the kids to bed, then decide to head up to the local dump to sing some karaoke solo since wife has abandoned me.

Sat - Oversleep and don't get on the road to Clemson until 8:00. Screwed. Everything is moving along fine until we hit Tri-County Tech and traffic comes to an absolute standstill. Costs us an extra 30 or 40 minutes to get to Clemson, but whatevs. Hit the jimmy mart across from the soccer stadium to get supplies (supplies being Busch Light). Find RH Tigs tailgate and have a couple delicious Busch Light's before heading into the game. See CJ Spiller on the way into the stadium so get a quick picture. My son LOVES him some CJ so he was ecstatic. Seats are on the north side of the stadium, and bad dad forgets sunscreen, so the baby gets blistered in the span of about 3 minutes. Halftime at RHTig's tailgate, have a Schlitz and another Busch Light while talking with RHTig and Willmo®. Slip into lower south stands for second half and enjoy the Will Swinney Show. Back to RHTigs after the game, run into a Charleston friend and see his hot wife. Hang around for a bit then get on the road back to Aiken.

Sun - Drop oldest daughter at church for confirmation stuff. Son is in Columbia for soccer game. They win their first game of the season 4-3, and he scored 2 goals so he was happy. Take the two girls to Moe's for lunch, and I gotta tell ya, if you haven't had the Three Amigos tacos served up "their way" you are missing out. OK, maybe not, but for Moe's they are actually pretty dammnn good. Take daughter to ex's house so she can go for her afternoon confirmation class and I can pick up my son. Ex is having someone do some work in the kid's bathroom, so I end up staying over there nearly 3 hours getting it ready, which ends up involving removing the vanity top and vanity, pulling the toilet, and replacing 3 tiles on the wall that got damaged while removing the vanity top so that this guy can come in today and do what he does. Wife returns from New York so all is right with the world.

TL;DR - Beer (but not many), karaoke, no seggxx. 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

6.66/10

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Charleston friend's hot wife was HOT.

Nov 5, 2018, 10:20 AM

I regret not doing the ninja thing but circumstances were not conducive to being exposed as a pervy old guy with a camera phone. You could have knocked me over with a feather when you told me how old she really was.

Who was Charleston friend??***

Nov 5, 2018, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Hands full, but good ]

You know

Nov 5, 2018, 11:32 AM

Amy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Good. Won the Lewisville nailbiter.

Hike of the week was a loop trell at Lake Macintosh in Alamance County. Trees taking a long time to turn.

having a nooner in the bucket and just watching the rest of

Nov 5, 2018, 10:03 AM

the day can be glorious

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty dang good

Nov 5, 2018, 10:05 AM

Friday night uneventful. Sat AM headed to Clemson for the slaughter. Made it through first half then finished game at TTTs with a cup of “Jet Fuel”

Hopped on the road after the game and made the drive up to Gatlinburg. Ended up playing guitar at a rooftop bar before Ubering back to a seedy motel.

Sunday checked into the cabin and had the kind of party that involved paying the pizza delivery guy $20 to pick up a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

9/10 with the -1 due to hangover.

Pretty good

Nov 5, 2018, 10:20 AM

'Worked from home' Friday, which meant I went to the Esso for lunch and started drinking. Pretty long day after that, as I did not stop drinking. Was pretty lit by the time my wife got home. She was not impressed.

Somehow got up Saturday morning to head to the game. Worst hangover I've had in years. Sat in god awful traffic, I think we may just not go to the next noon game. Almost isn't worth it. Did our tailgate thang, then headed home to watch Notre Dame suck, as well as LSU.

Mowed grass yesterday for what will probably be the final time at that house. Was actually kind of emotional, I've put a lot of work into that yard, and I doubt the new owner will keep it up like I did. Oh well. Had a few beers, hung out, then cleaned up for the appraisal which was this morning. It's all coming together, by this time next month we should no longer be living in poor people housing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh man, let me tell you...

Nov 5, 2018, 10:24 AM

Twas pretty pretty good.

Friday was all a blur. It was rainy so I think I hit the treadmill after work then home for dinner. Netflix and chill kinda night, without the Netflix.

Saturday up early for an 11 mile run. Pretty chilly, but had gloves and ears covered so I was ok. Wrapped that up and took family to Nishie G's. Instead of my normal pancake breakfast, I had the fajita omelette without cheese cause trying to be healthy. Devoured that cause good. Drank black coffee then went home to watch the Clemson game. Watched nervously as we barely escaped Louisville. Arsenal drew Liverpool which was nice, I guess, but would have been nice to get the win. 14 games unbeaten in a row (I think). Then went to the dump. Gazed at my new Sea Foam Green Cooler and showed it to wife, she said it is now hers since girly-looking. Greenr DGAFF. Mother-In-Law came over so we could head to Charlotte to find wife some new running shoes. Hit up Taco Mac, had the fajita tacos without cheese and they were awesome possum. Had an Enjoy By IPA which was enjoyed by me. Watched Tejas lose to West Virginny then went to D!ck's and wife decided between all the expensive shoes on which ones to buy. Guess which ones she chose...THE MOST EXPENSIVE ONES THEY HAD. Thank God, I was worried we might get a deal or something. Anyways, home to get kids to bed and Netflix & Chill without the Netflix again.

Sunday up early cause dogs and kids don't care about time changes. Made breakfast for family and got ready for church. Did that thing then home for lunch. I went to Publix for the weekly grocery run and back home to finish Panther game. Mom & Dad's house for a minute then back home to prep for dinner. Made grilled chicken with sweet potatoes and sauteed onions, peppers and broccoli. Sleep schedules were screwed up so one kid went to bed at 7:30 (WIN) and the other two by 9:15 (ugh).

Up early again this morning in anticipation of the How Was Your Weekend Thread.

I don't get you people and your fancy running shoes.

Nov 5, 2018, 10:33 AM

If one can run through a blaze of Taliban bullets wearing a pair of poorly-constructed government jump boots, then why can't your little princess run through the safe and well-lit neighborhood streets with a pair of poorly-constructed government jump boots?

THERE'S AN ARMY-NAVY STORE JUST OUTSIDE OF CLOVER ON THE WAY TO GASTONIA, FYI.

Have you looked at the price of Jump Boots these days?***

Nov 5, 2018, 10:35 AM

Sure a three year commitment is steep, but you get all that

Nov 5, 2018, 10:48 AM

free healthcare and money for college when you're done! And you can drink at the VFW, so there's that.

It rained Friday.....

Nov 5, 2018, 10:29 AM

So truck got washed. Saturday was a disappointment because Coots won. We scored too many points. LSU lost to Bammer. Jose wasn't fired. I didn't drink enough beer. None in fact. My girls visited me after the game. Shealy's BBQ. Sunday didn't shoot a deer. God unfriended me.

Late to the party

Nov 5, 2018, 12:16 PM

TOTE1 pulled 2nd shift duties in November so I'll be late this whole month. We're gonna name it after RH Tig

Friday after I got off at 8pm I went home had some dinner, started watching GoT again (INB4 I watch a lot of TV) and chillazed before the storm of a busy weekend. Made sexy time.

Saturday we were up early for daughterof's soccer game. It was the tourny, single elimination. We won 3-2 even tho we played like complete shat. But given that I've already lost the team IDGAF.

After the game I picked up a lens to use for the weekend and headed home to watch the 1st half of the Loserville game. Packed up and went to Irmo High School in Cola to watch TOTE1Jr march in the band at the state tourny. The press box kept announcing the coot score but never said a word about Clemson. Took pics of the band in the 1st and 2nd round of the competition and got home late.

Sunday got up extra early and drove up to the parkway, headed south, and came down through Pisgah in Bravard. Rode over to Ceasers Head and back down 11 to Murderburg in time to make daughterofs championship game. We lost Clemson - Loserville. The team gave up in the 1st half b/c they suck, besides my daughter and like 3 other kids. IDGAF whatever. Went home cooked dinner watched another GoT and went to bed.

Monday morning I did women's work around the house before weekend ending

Not long enough.

Nov 5, 2018, 12:58 PM

Friday, don't remember. Drank

Saturday: Grocery shopping, then family hay ride tradition. Can only do it with a good buzz. Didn't realize sister in law was inviting a highway patrolman to it who's the husband of one of her friends. That went over like a fart in a diving helmet.

Sunday: Meetings Drank.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 42
| visibility 541
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic