Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Swinney says Saturday about more than just football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

New Story: Swinney says Saturday about more than just football

Nov 17, 2015, 1:50 PM

Swinney says Saturday about more than just football

Saturday’s home game against Wake Forest has more than one storyline, something that head coach Dabo Swinney was quick to point out Tuesday.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a great man.***

Nov 17, 2015, 2:22 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

I've known this for some time.

Nov 17, 2015, 3:19 PM

As good as they come. Kathleen is the BEST, too!!!

you guys beat me to it

Nov 17, 2015, 4:28 PM

We are so very blessed to have such a wonderful coach. His genuine love and care for his players shines through. Clemson is such a special place. It's no wonder that recruits are beating down our door. It is no accident that we are where we are today. I have watched many games sitting in the stands since i was a young boy and it is obvious that this is a very special team and group of coaches. We need to all take a step back and savor the moment.

Go Tigers!

Re: New Story: Swinney says Saturday about more than just football

Nov 17, 2015, 2:24 PM

We have the best coach in football - bar none.

How can you not love this coach???

Nov 17, 2015, 2:27 PM

GO DABO! GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All In, All The Time...1314797352813

Heck, I'd follow him to the ends of the earth

Nov 17, 2015, 4:27 PM

and I don't even play for him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Great man, great leader, great coach....

Nov 17, 2015, 2:35 PM

There's not a better college football coach in the world.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just like Syracuse

Nov 17, 2015, 4:18 PM

You don't overlook anyone,( see Syracuse game ). Focus can't be preached enough. You get a team down you keep them down. WF is averaging 17 pts. per game and giving up 23 pts. per game. Don't tell me they can't beat you. I expect the defense to be who they are and quit counting on the offense to out score the opponent. Make your on mark on the game.It's time to prove to be either a contender or a pretender. The home stretch run begins NOW.

Every time I think I just couldn't be more impressed...

Nov 17, 2015, 5:23 PM

He tops himself. We are unbelievably fortunate to have this man represent us.

How did we deserve a great coach like this?

Nov 17, 2015, 5:40 PM

Swinney will go down as one of the greatest coaches in Clemson football history. He is the envy of every program in the ACC. Most class, most dedication to the university, most to have the backs of his players, Christian values and morals, great football coaching skills, a winner, someone who inspires greatness and achievement. I can go on an on, but Swinney as the face of Clemson University football and athletics in general is a testimony to all that can be right in American collegiate athletics.

I'm so proud to have him as the head coach of the Clemson Tigers.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Yet he is the bane of every liberal, ACLU-loving...

Nov 17, 2015, 5:44 PM

...atheist in this country.

Godspeed CDS!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Not true.

Nov 17, 2015, 6:09 PM

I'm a liberal ACLU loving atheist and I'm so proud he's our coach that I've cried with pride. Why do you want to judge people and be filled with hate?

You couldn't be more wrong.***

Nov 17, 2015, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Yet he is the bane of every liberal, ACLU-loving... ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah he's never bothered me in the least.

Nov 17, 2015, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Yet he is the bane of every liberal, ACLU-loving... ]

Where faith and politics are concerned, to each their own.

Wrong, buddy. Step back from the cool-aid.

Nov 18, 2015, 1:55 AM [ in reply to Yet he is the bane of every liberal, ACLU-loving... ]

Character is universal. It is not political. Coach shows excellent perspective. He has the ability to step back from the 'lights' to see the world as it is.

There is no liberal or conservative. If you think I'm wrong, find some perspective. We may disagree on the solutions to our problems, but we're in this together. Those who say otherwise just want your attention.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

That's an ignorant post.

Nov 18, 2015, 6:40 AM [ in reply to Yet he is the bane of every liberal, ACLU-loving... ]

I consider myself a liberal person, and though I'm not atheist I'm not Christian either. I am immensely thankful and proud to have Coach Dabo on our sidelines. I cannot think of another person I'd rather have leading Clemson's football program.

SHAME on a whole ton of "Tiger" fans who said over & over

Nov 17, 2015, 6:03 PM

AND OVER again that we couldn't get to where we want to be with CDS and his approach.

I would not trade him for anyone else ..... even if he goes O'fer the next 20.

He epitomizes what my Clemson Man father taught me ( and showed me ) what a Clemson Man is .....

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 17, 2015, 7:35 PM

I honestly cannot think of another person that is rather have than Dabo as our coach. He is a great leader and does everything the right way and can win in doing so.

Nov 18, 2015, 8:25 AM

How can you not love this guy and his enthusiasm and support for his team? So proud to be aTiger!

Did I read that right???

Nov 18, 2015, 10:23 AM

Deshaun Watson, a sophomore, is set to graduate in December of next year???

I've always known he is a sharp guy. Not only is he brilliant on the field, he is brilliant in the classroom as well.

GO TIGERS!!!

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic