Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Writer Suggests Lawrence Sit This Year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Writer Suggests Lawrence Sit This Year

Jun 5, 2020, 11:58 AM

One of the Fansider writers suggests Lawrence sit this year because of Ross' absence. That suggestion is mind boggling. First, it's not in Lawrence's character to ignore his teammates. Second, it would send a message to the current receivers they are not good enough to contribute to the team's success. Personally, I have no doubt that Lawrence will be on the field this season and I earnestly believe we will be pleasantly surprised with our receiving corp.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Writer Suggests Lawrence Sit This Year

Jun 5, 2020, 12:06 PM

By way of clarification, the TU is for your take on this, Joe. Definitely not a TU for the writer who made such a foolish suggestion. Go Tigers and go Joe! :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2020, 12:18 PM

Joe, you are so right! Every year I'm sad to see our Tigers graduate and move on (happy to see them graduate of course) and wonder how in the world we will ever replace the leadership and guts of Ben Boulware, Eric Mac Lean and so many more and yet it happens... Much to my delight I find new Tigers to love and pull for. Aren't we blessed!

Jun 5, 2020, 12:35 PM

I will not be surprised by our receiver's success this year. They are some of the highest recruited receivers in the country. I will be surprised if they don't have a great year.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Jun 5, 2020, 12:40 PM

Well said. They've been trying to get him to sit out either since he got on campus or since he lit up Bama in the National Championship. Someone will say he should sit out so he doesn't get covid. Bottom line is that they scared.

Qualifications to be a "writer" these days are pretty low

Jun 5, 2020, 3:49 PM

This clown likely spend his football years in interpretive dance and drama classes. Must also have no clue that the NFL would look at that move as very suspect. Want to have fun go pull out a an old Sports illustrated or even an online article from 2005 or before and you see almost none of these hack so called journalists driveling their stupid theories.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lawrence is a baller. You couldn't make him sit.

Jun 5, 2020, 4:06 PM

The writer is a wus.

Jun 5, 2020, 8:53 PM

I'll take a wild guess and say he is an Ohio State fan.

I recommend Justin Fields sit out next year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That writer is even dumber than the one who suggested

Jun 6, 2020, 7:04 AM

Trevor sit out this year to wait on the NFL draft...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

suggested

Jun 6, 2020, 11:50 AM

at first thought it was an insult to kid's integrity to suggest that

then realized the one who suggested it cares not about anythng but getting attention.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic