Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Holy fuggin' drama queen.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Holy fuggin' drama queen.

Apr 20, 2018, 10:41 AM

Just got this email from "Mitch". I really can't tell if he's being serious, but if he is...I can't even. It's a $.50 refill. He even included a video. I wonder if he breaks down like this every time one of his pens runs out of ink?

Mike

I bought your wood clemson pen last night at the prowl growl. I could not be more disappointed. Ink is dead dry. It’s not so much that I paid $50 for a pen, it’s that we put our hearts into clemson and then to have this item be such a poor representation of clemson quality is simply pitiful. I would warn my fellow tiger fans to stay away from these products. ??

Warm Regards,

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd say he should return it to you for a full refund.

Apr 20, 2018, 10:43 AM

Offer no other options, do not instruct on how to refill.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been thinking about returning mine for about 12 mos now***

Apr 20, 2018, 10:43 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guaranteed he's a manger

Apr 20, 2018, 10:44 AM

Do this,

Dear Pansy ###,

Here's a new ink well. #### off. Go Tigers.

Sincerely,

Don't give a ####

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

No, my idea is better, the pen will be bought by

Apr 20, 2018, 10:44 AM

someone. This #### doesn't deserve it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You got something against managers?***

Apr 20, 2018, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Guaranteed he's a manger ]

I'd have trouble not replying with this:

Apr 20, 2018, 10:46 AM

Mitch,

That's nuthin---the wood is actually from a tree in Five Points. Enjoy your dried up $50 coot pen, sucker!

Mike

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coot Pen? Is that something that we should put on

Apr 20, 2018, 10:47 AM

r/buttsharpies

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AND, Mitch...

Apr 20, 2018, 10:48 AM [ in reply to I'd have trouble not replying with this: ]

that pen was in my butt right before I sold it to you!

No, wait. No, that's correct. Enjoy, Mitch!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Aztecs had a way of dealing with heartache.

Apr 20, 2018, 10:47 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's one JUICY apple!***

Apr 20, 2018, 10:48 AM

How did they deal with butthurt? PLEASE have a

Apr 20, 2018, 10:54 AM [ in reply to The Aztecs had a way of dealing with heartache. ]

cartoon, I'm edging here.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How did they deal with butthurt? PLEASE have a

Apr 20, 2018, 11:32 AM

Man, you've got to mess with this guy

Apr 20, 2018, 10:48 AM

Not really what I'd consider a choosing beggar, but seems to be close to one. Is he looking for a freebie, because that's what it sounds like. Ask the dude is he's an alum and if not question how much heart he could have put into Clemson. Also post the video. Thanks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who is Mike?***

Apr 20, 2018, 10:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mike is my dad. He's 70.

Apr 20, 2018, 10:50 AM

That's in your wheelhouse, isn't it?

That's not a bat in her hands.******

Apr 20, 2018, 11:14 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dear Mitch

Apr 20, 2018, 10:53 AM

It is with great sadness that I write to you on this day of April 20th. We are closed for the day as we partake in the greatness that God has to offer us in the form of marijuana. Marijuana, much like the tree that was killed so that you could have your $50 pen, is an abundant gift from the most high and used to get us the most high. Until our woodworking shop opens on Monday, April 23, please direct yourself to the closest WalMart so that you may buy a pack of BIC pens and use them, on us, for the weekend. I would hate for someone like you not be able to write such your eloquent thoughts down much like you did in this distressed email. On Monday, we will place a new pen refill in the mail for you and you should receive it some time between Tuesday and Wednesday. We will also include $1.50 in pennies to reimburse you for the BIC pen that you had to purchase for your journal entries over the weekend. Also, kindly fuckoff and do not reach out to us in the future.

19B, Mike, and the rest of the Pen15 team

No regards are ever warm

Apr 20, 2018, 10:53 AM

butt for I see his point though. I pay for something that expensive it should work on the first stroke.

Poor quality control. I'm game for a class action lawsuit***

Apr 20, 2018, 10:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever, Drama Queen.***

Apr 20, 2018, 10:55 AM [ in reply to No regards are ever warm ]

Someone could have gotten hurt, this shouldn't be such a

Apr 20, 2018, 10:56 AM

joke to you. Do you not care about your products?! If you want to be a #bossbabe, you might want to take Mitch seriously.

His on pen15 doesn't work on 1 stroke

Apr 20, 2018, 10:58 AM [ in reply to No regards are ever warm ]

and you expect somebody else's to?

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Hey it's Mitch.******

Apr 20, 2018, 11:10 AM [ in reply to No regards are ever warm ]

Re: No regards are ever warm

Apr 20, 2018, 11:53 AM [ in reply to No regards are ever warm ]

I tend to agree here. I'm with mitch

You can please some of the people some of the time....

Apr 20, 2018, 11:02 AM

But you can never please Alex. Just sayin'.

Re: Tell him the story

Apr 20, 2018, 11:09 AM

About your deal with N.Korean suppliers and how Putin and Trump have oppressed the pore nkorean ink pen fillers. You were doing your part to save the world and this is the thanks you get!

BTW, I have holy wood if you're in the market

"The pen is as dried up as your fat wife"***

Apr 20, 2018, 11:12 AM

Alternatively, you could go the guilt route.

Apr 20, 2018, 11:18 AM

Mitch,

Sorry for your dissatisfaction. Dad sources those refills from an orphanage in Six Mile that sells them to keep saltines and beef broth on the table. Your particular refill came from a 6 year old with Leukemia and EEOA (Extremely Early Onset Alzheimers). She probably just forgot to put ink in it. I'll let the orphanage know of your dissatisfaction....the headmistress will probably let her off with 4-5 lashings.

Yours in Christ,
Mike

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obed you have simply outdone yourself on this one.

Apr 20, 2018, 11:21 AM

bravocock

I might've gone with...

Apr 20, 2018, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Alternatively, you could go the guilt route. ]

The pens are filled by disabled Viet Nam Vets who all have cancer and 10 kids to support. We will find who screwed this up and put them RIGHT BACK out on the street where we found him. Thank you for alerting us to this loss of efficiency.

God Bless

Write him back and apologize.

Apr 20, 2018, 11:31 AM

Tell him to mail you the pen back and you will refund him and send him a pen free of charge. Jizz on a bunch of tissues and wrap a Vic pen you put in your ### in tissue and mail it to him.

Nice...biological warfare!

Apr 20, 2018, 11:40 AM

I like the way you think, Kim Jong-un.

That sounds a little petti.***

Apr 20, 2018, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Write him back and apologize. ]

I can't believe he would actually try to write with

Apr 20, 2018, 11:43 AM

something that special. I bet he drank his natty cokes too.

I haven't even taken my PEN15 out because I don't want to mar it with fingerprints. I can't even imagine writing with it.

Soooo, can we at least see the video?***

Apr 20, 2018, 12:15 PM

I bet he whines during the video.

Apr 20, 2018, 12:44 PM

I'll bet it's also a super high pitched nasally whine

ROH

Probably is over the age of 30 living with his parents

Apr 20, 2018, 12:48 PM

And the extent of his "pouring his heart into Clemson" is watching the games and buying Deshaun Watson Sports Illustrated covers.

Danm, I missed this whole thread Friday

Apr 25, 2018, 8:30 AM

Was busy at work not working in non Junge areas. Will try to do better.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic