Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wren defeats Daniel
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,199

Wren defeats Daniel

Oct 3, 2014, 10:44 PM

Way to go Hurricanes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kelly Bryant throws last second TD to win***

Oct 3, 2014, 10:55 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

And, Daniel scored ALMOST last second touchdown. Heckuva

Oct 3, 2014, 10:57 PM

game.....

Re: And, Daniel scored ALMOST last second touchdown. Heckuva

Oct 3, 2014, 11:02 PM

I live in Va. and heard it was a hell of a game. I was a basketball player and Daniel and Seneca was a thorn in my side along with other sports. Class of 90 from Wren.

Re: Wren defeats Daniel

Oct 3, 2014, 11:15 PM

I was there. Kelly Bryant threw a 24 yard TD pass with 0.9 seconds left to win the game. I believe the score went from 28-27 (Daniel leading) with three minutes left to 49-42 victory for Wren. It was crazy. Bryant looks really good - he's a very good runner too.

Oct 3, 2014, 11:50 PM

Call it sour grapes, officiating was pathetic. Bryant is a good athlete. Decision making under duress is questionable.

Oct 4, 2014, 12:39 AM

Bryant did take a couple bad sacks but overall carried the team on his back to win it. I really hope were going after Daniels number 32. Dude ran like a horse. Anybody got any info on him?

Oct 4, 2014, 12:46 AM

That's Austin Barnes..don't think they gonna offer him...they want the Feaster kid from S burg. Barnes did show out tonight though. Had over 200 yrds I know

Oct 4, 2014, 12:50 AM

Don't know how tall Barnes is, he might make a good fit at tight end.

Oct 4, 2014, 12:55 AM

Heck him and feaster would be like thunder n lightning!!

Oct 4, 2014, 1:12 AM

My son said Barnes is like 6'2"...tell you who else is gonna be a beast on that team...Jake Venables..freshman and he's one of the starting LB's. Saw him lay a couple people out tonight

Oct 6, 2014, 12:34 PM

He was very good. Played his position well. Don;t think I have seen a harder playing or hitting LB so far this year. Kid is really good.

Oct 4, 2014, 12:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Wren defeats Daniel ]

Officiating was an effin joke. Bryant fumbled the ball on a botched spike attempt on last drive..Daniel player picked up and ran for a TD. Refs said he spiked it which was total bs..as he raised his arm to throw it down the ball popped right out..Daniel shoulda won that game. Bryant is a great runner with unbelievable escapibility..his passing and arm strength were slightly above average.

Oct 6, 2014, 12:31 PM

I am so tired of Daniel fans whining about the officiating. I saw at least 2 calls go Daniel's way that were questionable. You scored with 34 seconds left and could not hold the lead...period. It was a great game. Too bad I had to witness some of the poorest sportsmanship from several Daniel coaches and their fans. Including one coach who decided to throw his clipboard at the fence with kids around and then chase the officials. Nice example to set for your kids. It is so easy to be a good sport when you win...how about manning up and be a good sport when you loose. Daniel fans & coaches....you should be embarrassed of your behavior. Worst I have seen in a long time. Your kids played their heart out and never quit.....but so did Wren. You lost....grow up and get ready for your next game. But this time....show some respect and act your ages.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,199
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic