Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Nation's No.1 QB prospect provides "wow moment" during camp finale
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

New Story: Nation's No.1 QB prospect provides "wow moment" during camp finale

Jun 14, 2018, 10:49 AM

Nation's No.1 QB prospect provides "wow moment" during camp finale

The final session of Dabo Swinney’s annual high school camp is usually a laid-back affair with very little in the way of excitement. That wasn’t the case Thursday morning as camp ended with a pop – the pop of the ball hitting receiver’s hands as the No. 1 rated QB for 2020 threw for the coaches. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I was walking the pup while they were there

Jun 14, 2018, 11:18 AM

he would have instantly committed to Clemson!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjPVUK_BXww/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

I see what you did there

Jun 14, 2018, 11:26 AM

Because the pup would've been carrying a large bag of cash, which gets the deal done. The NCAA would never investigate a dog for paying players, that's good thinking!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Good Lowered man, how many dogs do you have?***

Jun 14, 2018, 11:41 AM [ in reply to If I was walking the pup while they were there ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

I hate to admit it but that made me laugh inside my head.

Jun 14, 2018, 12:08 PM

I just literally LIMH

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I talk to people in my head.***

Jun 14, 2018, 12:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are they nice or mean?***

Jun 14, 2018, 12:15 PM

indifferent.***

Jun 14, 2018, 12:21 PM

Re: I talk to people in my head.***

Jun 14, 2018, 2:58 PM [ in reply to I talk to people in my head.*** ]

do you carry on conversations with them?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I was walking the pup while they were there

Jun 14, 2018, 12:19 PM [ in reply to If I was walking the pup while they were there ]

I hope so!

Re: New Story: Nation's No.1 QB prospect provides "wow moment" during camp finale

Jun 14, 2018, 11:30 AM

6' 5" 235 2020 QB recruit and a 6'3" 230 LB 2019 recruit in article.... and the QB has lost 13 lbs!

When did QBs become bigger than LBs?

:)

Re: New Story: Nation's No.1 QB prospect provides "wow moment" during camp finale

Jun 14, 2018, 11:58 AM

Jun 14, 2018, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Nation's No.1 QB prospect provides "wow moment" during camp finale ]

235 on a guy that tall isn't really that heavy.

Jun 14, 2018, 11:31 AM

:) :) :) :) :)

Jun 14, 2018, 11:59 AM

What was the "wow" moment?? The offer? The ball hitting receivers' hands?? Left us hanging...

Jun 14, 2018, 2:59 PM

only one word to describe his workout "wow". That's my guess.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2018, 6:11 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Nation's No.1 QB prospect provides "wow moment" during camp finale ]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pyCkhPTU13w

Wow they did it at sunset that’s more romantic than when I asked

Jun 14, 2018, 12:07 PM

My wife if she would like to be on top
Of the world and marry me.

Is she still on top...

Jun 14, 2018, 12:14 PM

of the world?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She is still on top

Jun 14, 2018, 12:17 PM

Of the world sometimes.
She really seems to be satisfied
Or at least good at faking it. Haven’t decided if I care which. 15 years of marriage btw.

Re: She is still on top

Jun 14, 2018, 12:40 PM

Yeah, we thought she was faking too.

Didn't care either....

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you ever get behind her

Jun 14, 2018, 6:14 PM [ in reply to She is still on top ]

decisions or do y'all fight a lot?

as long as you didn't say you were "the king of the world"

Jun 14, 2018, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Wow they did it at sunset that’s more romantic than when I asked ]

I'm alright with it.

You can't say anything to nice about Dabo.

Jun 14, 2018, 12:15 PM

That's impossible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I find the setting where the offer was made intriguing....

Jun 14, 2018, 2:57 PM

at the wimmens rowing center! Hope they were there working out.

Mid 90’s Fastball!!!

Jun 14, 2018, 3:28 PM

This kid is gifted! Y is he playing anything other than baseball?? He must Really love the gridiron. That’s just about guaranteed $ if he focused on the diamond. I am not a baseball guy so someone tell me, Am I wrong here?

So is it pronounced something like "ukelele"?***

Jun 14, 2018, 3:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2018, 3:33 PM

We should have Serranaded him on the Gondola.

Jun 14, 2018, 3:50 PM

We'll get him. We're now QB U. Number one QB in the nation already on campus for at lest the next 3 years. Already projected by some analysts to win the Heisman. Number 1 HS QB after him already committed to Clemson. Why wouldn't he come here, even if he has to redshirt. As one recent commmit noted we are also WE WR U as well. The top WR;s follow the QNB's who can hum the seed. We just have to keep recruiting the hogs up front, and it seems that we are doing that.

Jun 14, 2018, 6:00 PM

That's a big ol boy. We have been getting some big QB's on campus lately.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic