Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow! A whole thread dedicated to me I see...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 3,177

Wow! A whole thread dedicated to me I see...

May 27, 2016, 5:15 PM

Didn't know y'all liked me so much, especially transgendered DSP

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow! A whole thread dedicated to me I see...

May 27, 2016, 5:16 PM

Give us a little help!

May 27, 2016, 5:17 PM

I wish your baseball team was worth a $hit and could beat wake.

i think you meant

May 27, 2016, 5:17 PM

dsp does not eat transfat in his diet. check your autocorrect.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

dude when is your team going to do something?

May 27, 2016, 5:24 PM

Geez

May 27, 2016, 5:27 PM

Oh - so you only show up when you want us to pull for you - huh? Ok - we (well - some) are doing that, so man up and do your part and beat Wake for us. Otherwise...

Pssssst ... Your team's pitching sucks!***

May 27, 2016, 5:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Pssssst ... Your team's pitching sucks!***

May 27, 2016, 5:49 PM

Pssssst...we won it all last year

May 27, 2016, 5:50 PM

Psssst....last year isn't this year.....know your place.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2016, 5:54 PM

The sport wouldn't be any fun if the Champs won everytime. We gotta let the little guys like Clemson win every once in awhile

May 27, 2016, 5:55 PM

Must be sad when you can't win an ACC tournament game, didn't win any last year either did ya?

May 27, 2016, 5:59 PM

Why the hell should I care about the Acc? Starting next week is what matters

May 27, 2023, 2:32 PM

Well with that pitching ya got, not getting you far.

Schmidt says hello***

May 27, 2016, 6:05 PM

May 27, 2016, 6:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Pssssst ... Your team's pitching sucks!*** ]

Clemson the little guys? Lol! While you live on our T-Net boards.

Psssst .... You're losing now and lost yesterday

May 27, 2016, 5:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Pssssst ... Your team's pitching sucks!*** ]

.... and hid from this board after that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Psssst .... You're losing now and lost yesterday

May 27, 2016, 6:02 PM

Do we want to go there? 38-8-1 in football? Last three in a row? Virginia going 0-2 in the ACC tourney this year? Maybe you need to go back and hide.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

?***

May 27, 2016, 6:05 PM

May 27, 2016, 6:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Psssst .... You're losing now and lost yesterday ]

Dude, our record is like 25-8 over Clemson the last 33 BASEBALL games. Leave it to a Clemson fan to change the subject to a sport they're better at. This is the BASEBALL board and yes, Virginia OWNS you.

May 27, 2016, 6:08 PM

Not owning Wake now

Re: Psssst .... You're losing now and lost yesterdayr

May 27, 2016, 6:14 PM

Or us this week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

May 27, 2016, 6:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Psssst .... You're losing now and lost yesterday ]

LOL Coot wahoo is on the verge of being knocked out of the tournament by Clemson and Weak Forest and he is trying to say he "owns" someone? LOL "dude", you're screwed.

Looks like UVA lost the deed. Don;t own us anymore.

May 27, 2016, 6:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Psssst .... You're losing now and lost yesterday ]

Don't even own Wake.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like UVA lost the deed. Don;t own us anymore.

May 27, 2016, 6:15 PM

And the record is 2-2 over the past 3 years. Where is the ownage? In your feeble little mind.

Just wait an f'ing minute

May 27, 2016, 10:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Psssst .... You're losing now and lost yesterday ]

We own a 105-52 record against UVA, but you want to count a segment of history that was a down period for us to show "dominance". You want to talk history, but only a certain history. We beat you the last game, and we have won double the games against you as you have us, but you claim some sort of dominance.

You are no better than a coot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just wait an f'ing minute

May 28, 2016, 12:35 AM

Looks like we own them to me.
I don't know about that Hoos logic?

Re: Just wait an f'ing minute

May 28, 2016, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Just wait an f'ing minute ]

Ok, you own us this year. We've owned you for the last 7-10 years. And you've owned us overall. Is that fair?

hey look, the Looser's back.***

May 27, 2016, 6:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: hey look, the Looser's back.***

May 27, 2016, 6:25 PM

Bad thing is, we really do want Uva to win but hard to pull for a team with jacka$$ fans.

hoo, you had one job***

May 27, 2016, 6:33 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah b/c your team sucks...& y'all were in discussion for a

May 27, 2016, 6:35 PM

national seed? Pffffffft...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah b/c your team sucks...& y'all were in discussion for a

May 27, 2016, 7:00 PM

Now they will get to go against the $ec in Ole #### and embarrass the ACC. Smooth move exlax.

Embarrass the Acc! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

May 27, 2016, 8:37 PM

We're the only team in the conference not embarrassed by the rest of the country. Quick trivia question: Who is the only Acc team to win a CWS from the Acc since 1955? Hmmm...sounds like you should be thanking your lucky stars Virginia can save face for this pathetic conference.

Re: Embarrass the Acc! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

May 27, 2016, 8:52 PM

Nah, we just have to deal with loony yahoo fans coming over with an "air" when basically, they are winless in the tourney and still talking crap from last year. And yes, embarrass the ACC losing to the $ec. Maybe you should just #### until you win another game. Louisville will pound your butts tomorrow and you'll be 0-3. Got a feeling you'll still be over here telling us how good y'all are.......or were last year.

May 27, 2016, 9:09 PM

I hope you have another job besides busting fences. Btw, your smack talk ain't too strong eithet, but I've heard worse. I give it a C+ maybe B-

Dude, why the HELL are you on a Clemson Board?!

May 27, 2016, 9:14 PM

Not sure you should be calling anyone a loser.....

smh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

May 27, 2016, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Embarrass the Acc! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! ]

Wasn't your program on the brink of abolishment about a decade ago? Where was UVA when we were attending Omaha regularly? By comparison, UGAY won a natty in '90 which has been surrounded by hot trash. You're pretty close

May 27, 2016, 9:42 PM

Well regardless of you particular Clemson fans, I know a lot of good Clemson folks, so I will still root for Clemson to get to Omaha. I usually like to see the Acc try and get more teams in then the SEC, but usually it's just us and sometimes Fla St.

I don't feed strays.

May 27, 2016, 8:38 PM

They tend to hang around when they are fed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 38
| visibility 3,177
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic