Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Concerning York Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,312

Concerning York Tiger

Jun 22, 2012, 11:48 PM

Guys... I have to say... there are some really rotten and rude people out there. I am quite certain that not everyone on this board cares for me and there are a few people that arnt my favorites, but I see so many people who are just down right hateful.

I dont know York. I really could care less if what he said was true or not. Maybe it was or maybe it wasnt, butI sure dont wish the guy any harm or anything bad. I certainly dont hate him... I bet he is a really nice guy to be honest.

But I see people some people saying stuff like, "He was a liar this or that....." I mean, this is some really hateful talk toward someone on a message board. I think it speaks really bad towards the people saying this nasty mean hateful stuff. No reason thats necessary.

This is just a message board for goodness sake. And for all we know, York was just passing along what he heard. And even if he did exaggerate, so what?? Does it matter? Either way, I could care less. What does matter is that I see some really hateful stuff being directed at one of our own and thats disturbing. Some of you people being like this really do need mental help.

All things aside, a quality human being would email this man and ask him to come back and as part of the Clemson family, let him know we would miss him if he was gone. I dont always agree with everyone here and sure some of you drive me nuts but I never want anything than the best for all of you.

Do the right thing. Dont be hateful.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

exactly..its almost like people..

Jun 22, 2012, 11:50 PM

emailing the weather man for when he calls for snow and it doesnt happen.

Point! Counter-Point! Keeps Things Interesting***

Jun 22, 2012, 11:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. Really? I thought we were here to talk about Clemson.

Jun 22, 2012, 11:53 PM

Not fairy tales and feelings. This isn't DramaNet, it's TigerNet, as in Clemson Tigers and sports. Go ahead and TD this. I know you will.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, we r a Clemson family and

Jun 22, 2012, 11:54 PM

last time I looked, York was part of it.

I don't know York, so I have no idea if he loves Clemson or

Jun 22, 2012, 11:59 PM

the Gamecocks. There is really no way to know. I do know that it is harmful to spam non-factual information all over a message board. That sort of behavior makes me really question if he is actually a Clemson fan or some kind of troll or trouble causer. This board has become overrun with silvertongues that later reveal their malice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree that it is harmful to spread spam and non-factual

Jun 23, 2012, 12:10 AM

information all over a message board.

We don't know if York did that or not - yet. If he didn't a lot of nimrods on here will owe him an apology. If he did, he'll not be welcome on here. Let it play out.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I don't know York, so I have no idea if he loves Clemson or

Jun 23, 2012, 9:09 AM [ in reply to I don't know York, so I have no idea if he loves Clemson or ]

Likewise, I have no idea if you are a closet Gamecock. Wow. Non-factual information on a message board - that could never happen... How about this for non-factual: "This board has become overrun with silvertongues that later reveal their malice."

Now where did I hear that?

While I think he should have thicker skin

Jun 22, 2012, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Wow. Really? I thought we were here to talk about Clemson. ]

I also don't understand some of the animosity towards him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: While I think he should have thicker skin

Jun 23, 2012, 12:30 AM

York presented things as facts that he apparently had no personal knowledge of. People turned on him when they got their hopes up about going to the BIG 12 and things fizzled out.

The same type of posters ran off Happycat***

Jun 23, 2012, 8:57 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He wasn't banned ,

Jun 23, 2012, 9:11 AM

he went all Drama Queen and didn't want to hang around with people that didn't buy his story.

If Clemson goes to the BIG 12 , he'll be back chest thumping "claiming" he was right all along.

Had he been upfront and said "I'm giving ya'll what I've found around the web" and not claimed he had "Super Secret Sources"(can U name them all?) at several universities, people would have been more receptive to his info.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,312
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic