Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Syracuse fans are busy trying to decide if they'll have...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1,995

Syracuse fans are busy trying to decide if they'll have...

Sep 12, 2019, 9:50 AM

40,000 or 44,000 fans at the game this Saturday.

https://syracusefan.com/threads/clemson-attendance.146115/

I feel their fans should be more respectful of Clemson and make every effort to come watch the Tigers play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

So does this mean the orange and white out may not have the effect they are looking for?***

Sep 12, 2019, 9:52 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dome only holds about 50,000...

Sep 12, 2019, 9:53 AM

so wouldn't a crowd in the 40,000 to 44,000 range be considered a good showing for them?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Syracuse fans are busy trying to decide if they'll have...

Sep 12, 2019, 9:55 AM

The truth of Syracuse is we are a fair weathered city. You have the diehards who are season ticket holders. About 35k people. And then the casual fan only goes if the team proves they are worth their money. After that S. Show last weekend we lost prob 5k people who would’ve bought tix. We will have 45k people and it will be loud. Nothing the tigers aren’t used too though.

It’s kind of like your dismal basketball crowds! I’m sure your fans only go if the team is ranked? Best comparison I can think of.

I’ll be there though! Looking forward to it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa there Hoss!

Sep 12, 2019, 10:01 AM

No need to get ugly and rude by bringing up our basketball attendance.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Whoa there Hoss!

Sep 12, 2019, 10:02 AM

Not sure why he'd compare football to a club sport?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Just because we play in the 'John doesn't mean

Sep 12, 2019, 10:37 AM [ in reply to Whoa there Hoss! ]

our attendance is s---.

Sep 12, 2019, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse fans are busy trying to decide if they'll have... ]

"20 bucks says he eats it"

Sep 12, 2019, 10:05 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 12, 2019, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse fans are busy trying to decide if they'll have... ]

Cant' blame him, he's just looking for something to eat because there were no good restaurants in that city.

Sep 12, 2019, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse fans are busy trying to decide if they'll have... ]

Jimmy picks the best lol! He is something else!

Sep 12, 2019, 11:13 AM

A great recruiter!

Wow***

Sep 12, 2019, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse fans are busy trying to decide if they'll have... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Syracuse is duke-north...got it

Sep 12, 2019, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse fans are busy trying to decide if they'll have... ]

Disappointing dismal football attendance at Syracuse unless the team is ranked. We understand.

Reason number 5,625 why the ACC should not have

Sep 12, 2019, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Syracuse fans are busy trying to decide if they'll have... ]

invited yankee schools to the conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Reason number 5,625 why the ACC should not have

Sep 12, 2019, 10:30 AM

Definitely an interesting conference in terms of geography. All comes down to the Benjamin’s as we all know!

From a purely financial standpoint....

Sep 12, 2019, 10:33 AM

schools like Boston College and Pitt don't do jack**** for the league.

The only reason BC got invited to join in the first place was because Swofford's son worked for the school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: From a purely financial standpoint....

Sep 12, 2019, 10:42 AM

Agreed!!! Cuse at least has a solid top 5 revenues steam for B-ball every year. Our football team had one positive blip in the radar last year.... we will see how the football side does going forward and if we can sustain solid (solid in terms of a cuse fan) season.

Clemson owns football revenues for the conference.

Basketball revenue?

Sep 12, 2019, 10:51 AM

https://www.businessinsider.com/college-sports-football-revenue-2017-10

That’s great, really great.

Re: Reason number 5,625 why the ACC should not have

Sep 12, 2019, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Reason number 5,625 why the ACC should not have ]

Amen!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's when it comes in hand for them to have

Sep 12, 2019, 10:09 AM

the same color as us.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1,995
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic