Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
May be a coincidence but...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,457

May be a coincidence but...

Nov 20, 2019, 11:37 AM

Last year the coots poached a defensive player from Clemson and it was by far the best offensive performance of the year for them vs the best team they played at that. This year if they have a great game defensively would you still think it’s a coincidence?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't be a coincidence,

Nov 20, 2019, 11:45 AM

just a miracle.

Re: Wouldn't be a coincidence,

Nov 20, 2019, 12:27 PM

POTDamD !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: May be a coincidence but...

Nov 20, 2019, 11:50 AM

What exactly would a player who was only here for spring practice be able to tell a coaching staff that they wouldn't already be able to see on film? Same is true for what Feaster would be able to say. If we run 80 plays next Saturday then we'd be lucky if even 1 of those plays was something that wasn't already on film somewhere.

If it were that easy then why hasn't Saban ever lost to a former assistant? Surely the assistant knows all the plays and the typical way Saban likes to attack on defense right? I wonder why coaches don't change up their entire system each time they lose an assistant coach?

Nov 20, 2019, 11:53 AM

Maybe a playbook since Muschamp is a defensive guy I trust he knows how to somewhat read it. I just find it ironic as Bentley has looked like an average JuCo back up against us then drops dimes and 600 yards that year. Also when a coordinator leaves so do all the schemes as a new coordinator steps in.

Nov 20, 2019, 11:56 AM

What would the playbook show anyone that film wouldn't?

Because of the success that

Nov 20, 2019, 12:06 PM

The chickens had against UGA I think the Tigers need to play their most dominate game next Saturday. The Ga loss will come up a lot in the coming weeks. A genuine @$$ kicking should be the order of the day. Don’t let up Dabo.

Re: Because of the success that

Nov 20, 2019, 12:29 PM

Dabo>>>>>>>>Kirby

We'll handle our business like a good team should , because we know what's at stake and we've been doing this for a good long while now .
Chickens about to get demoralized and sent to the offseason with their tail feathers tore off.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 20, 2019, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: May be a coincidence but... ]

Condensed and easier to decipher. Could have 4-5 look the same but break differently. Instead of skimming film it’s right there.

Nov 20, 2019, 12:26 PM

I have to believe that the Tablets that are issued to our players with the plays of whatever their positions relate to have been fixed so that none of that information can be transferred to any other device, that it's locked in and protect... So I have a question for anybody in the know of these things. Can those tablets be fixed to notify Dabo or the DC's if these Tablets are being tampered with, or taken out of set radius of the campus just in case a malcontent player that's maybe thinking about hitting the transfer Portal that hasn't said anything to anyone yet. What safe zones are in place to keep a dissatisfied player from taking all that information with them, like a Feaster type player that I believe left for the coots bc he was very unhappy with the situation as not being the started and he felt slighted. What's stop players from taking that information without taking the tablet? Asking bc I know that a teams playbook could be valuable information to a opposing team that we play!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 12:27 PM

Didn't they get lot of those yards later in the game? Thought I remember substituting a lot even when they were moving the ball. There was never doubt of the outcome. That's my preferred memory ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 12:30 PM

I don’t think so, they had huge gains over AJ and Tanner

Well, I doubt Belk would've been able to articulate

Nov 20, 2019, 12:56 PM

anything to the coot coaches about our schemes. His 'explanation video' pretty well proves that.

Aside from that, I don't much care if Feaster has a powerpoint of our entire offensive and defensive playbooks. The coots don't have the horses to do anything about any of it.

I would think TLaw must have a paper cut on his finger***

Nov 20, 2019, 1:03 PM

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,457
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic