Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would you rather swim in swimming pool full of piranhas....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1,587

Would you rather swim in swimming pool full of piranhas....

May 14, 2015, 2:16 PM

or play our baseball team in the postseason?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to be wayyyy more specific?

May 14, 2015, 2:18 PM

What are we wearing in the pool?

Knights' armor?

Easy!

What are we playing with the baseball team?

Jenga?

Easy!

Both!

WE HAVE TIME FOR BOTH.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would you rather be covered in honey and locked in a cage...

May 14, 2015, 2:20 PM

with a grizzly bear or play our baseball team in the postseason?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would you rather eat a bag of poisonous berries...

May 14, 2015, 2:22 PM

Would you rather preach the gospel at an ISIS rally....

May 14, 2015, 2:24 PM

Would you rather be a policeman in Baltimore....

May 14, 2015, 2:27 PM

Re: Would you rather be a WANNABE COMEDIAN ON TIGERNET***

May 14, 2015, 2:30 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is the other option?***

May 14, 2015, 2:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

deroberts?***

May 14, 2015, 2:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's having trouble with the either or concept***

May 14, 2015, 2:43 PM [ in reply to What is the other option?*** ]

do you think derob glances both ways on a one way screet?***

May 14, 2015, 2:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: do you think derob glances both ways on a one way screet?***

May 14, 2015, 2:55 PM

WHY HE!! YES I DO. YOU SEEN THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. WHO KNOWS WHO MIGHT BE COMING DOWN THAT STREE THE WRONG WAY.

MIGHT BE TIGER BASERUNNERS***

May 14, 2015, 2:56 PM

Re LMAO***

May 14, 2015, 4:29 PM

May 14, 2015, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Re: do you think derob glances both ways on a one way screet?*** ]

hard to argue... wrong way might be franc's middle name.

May 14, 2015, 2:57 PM [ in reply to do you think derob glances both ways on a one way screet?*** ]

U GOOBER!

May 14, 2015, 5:30 PM [ in reply to do you think derob glances both ways on a one way screet?*** ]

With all the no diving A$$ES that the Hwy department will issue a driver's license to, you better look front, back, and both sides before getting out of your car in an empty parking lot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be a GOOBER on TigerNet***

May 14, 2015, 2:55 PM [ in reply to What is the other option?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Would you rather live your life with a corncob in your butt.

May 14, 2015, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Would you rather be a WANNABE COMEDIAN ON TIGERNET*** ]

Bahahahaha, ladies and gentlemen we have a winner!***

May 14, 2015, 2:35 PM

Don't knock it till you've tried it...

May 14, 2015, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Would you rather live your life with a corncob in your butt. ]

Wait, wut?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Would you rather get put in your place by the boys of TAC...

May 14, 2015, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Would you rather live your life with a corncob in your butt. ]

Would you rather post in ALL CAPS...

May 14, 2015, 2:36 PM

or post in all lower case with no punctuation

Would you rather be stranded on a deserted island with

May 14, 2015, 2:37 PM

tigerking, or play our baseball team in the postseason?

If by "put in your place" you mean

May 14, 2015, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Would you rather get put in your place by the boys of TAC... ]

"spit on"... then I wood have some interest.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would you rather go on a jog with some frat goons

May 14, 2015, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Would you rather live your life with a corncob in your butt. ]

Was that too harsh?

no, I think you got a handle on this game***

May 14, 2015, 2:37 PM

Re: Would you rather live your life with a corncob in your butt.

May 14, 2015, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Would you rather live your life with a corncob in your butt. ]

LOL, THERE IS PLENTY OF STUFF ON HERE THAT IS VERY FUNNY. TOO BAD NONE OF IT COMES FROM YOU. BUT BOY DO YOU EVER TRY HARD. KEEP PLUGGING MR. FELDMAN. NOW THERE WAS A FUNNY GUY. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO WATCH SOME OF HIS MOVIES TO GET SOME TIPS. YOU SEE, BASHING A PROGRAM BY USING FUNNY LITTLE QUIPS, IS THAT REALLY FUNNY. MAYBE TO SOME IN HERE, JUST NOT ME.

I THOUGHT MOST OF HIS HUMOR WAS PHYSICAL...

May 14, 2015, 2:50 PM

HUMOR SPECIFICALLY STEMMING FROM HIS LOOKS BUT I WILL WATCH SOME MORE OF HIS MOVIES SO I CAN MAKE YOU LAYGH

Re: I THOUGHT MOST OF HIS HUMOR WAS PHYSICAL...

May 14, 2015, 3:09 PM

immaculate timing, impeccable delivery...

What the hayell are you doing

May 14, 2015, 3:22 PM

in the bathroom day and night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS1HIThPcz8

Re: Would you rather live your life with a corncob in your butt.

May 14, 2015, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Would you rather live your life with a corncob in your butt. ]

That one is just to easy!!! But, would you rather play Jack's team during post season, or walk up wind of a category 5 sh!t storm....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Re: Would you rather be a WANNABE COMEDIAN ON TIGERNET-or

May 14, 2015, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Would you rather be a WANNABE COMEDIAN ON TIGERNET*** ]

play our baseball team

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would you rather hang out with Justin Bieber for 5 hours

May 14, 2015, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Would you rather be a policeman in Baltimore.... ]

Or play our baseball team in the postseason???

Re: Would you rather swim in swimming pool full of piranhas....

May 14, 2015, 2:24 PM

Well, being that piranhas aren't know for attacking anything that's still alive. So a dip in the pool would be pretty nice!!!

Would you rather Watson have 5 sharp heavy tomahawk throws @

May 14, 2015, 2:30 PM

you from 50 yards out or play LSU baseball yesterday?

Just answer the question; don't make a poll.

^^^needs to watch more movies^^^***

May 14, 2015, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Would you rather swim in swimming pool full of piranhas.... ]

Would you rather walk through #### wearing kerosene panties

May 14, 2015, 2:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^ Here for the kerosene panties***

May 14, 2015, 2:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I was wondering when you'd show up

May 14, 2015, 2:33 PM

a little late to the party today, eh franc?

it's hard to come up with quality comedic material...

May 14, 2015, 2:38 PM

when Jack isn't giving interviews

No kiddin....

May 14, 2015, 2:49 PM

doesn't stop some newbs from trying though

Maybe Jack should do daily interviews?

Re: it's hard to come up with quality comedic material...

May 14, 2015, 2:53 PM [ in reply to it's hard to come up with quality comedic material... ]

IF YOU HAVENT REALLY BEEN KEEPING UP, JACK DOES AN INTERVIEW BEFORE EVERY GAME AND AFTER EVERY GAME WITH ANYONE DOWN THERE WITH A MICROPHONE. MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY KEPT UP WITH WHAT IS GOING ON INSTEAD OF TRYING TO THINK UP LITTLE FUNNY QUIPS TO MAKE THE PROGRAM LOOK BAD YOU MIGHT KNOW THIS. OJ, SORRY IF MY PUNCTUATION WAS NOT CORRECT.

I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE PUNCTUATION...

May 14, 2015, 2:55 PM

TRY SHIFTING IN YOUR CHAIR, THE CORNCOB MAY BE IRRITATING YOU A LITTLE

Re: I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE PUNCTUATION...

May 14, 2015, 2:57 PM

THINK IT IS JUST THE ROIDS.

see, now that was funny***

May 14, 2015, 2:59 PM

So this is a hypothetical situation on both fronts?***

May 14, 2015, 4:56 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 46
| visibility 1,587
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic